• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg8 - Mods - 11lakhs - Estimate

da_kool_guy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They see me rollin They hatin ,Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty,My music so loud,I'm swangin They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty" :action-smiley-039:

aint that the guy who always make police songs ?

hahaha it gets better everytime you talk :lol:

so tell us more about your escapades mate. like whats the fastest you've gone. your quickest quarter mile times. the number of sti's you've raced against and won and where exactly they were parked when you "overtook" them :D

ya we love the hear more abt da_kool_guys racing history, whats the top speed he achived, against what cars he race on roads and won, any kool drifting, drag, touge racing with his friends,

Now now, guys, lets not get too rude.

thanks dude.... lol.. they all making laugh on me... :D no worries... no hard feelings brother.

You also have an incorrect understanding of it. Touge is done going down hill. Container yards tend to be flat land.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touge

sorry about my poor knowledge about racings and stuff…. My homies told me that’s Touge racing…. One car was alws behind another….cuz there wasn’t enuff space to roll …. Only few yards that can be used to overtake the opponent.

thanks dude i had a look over it.. but the thing is i really need to be a honda owner....

kool guy brotha...keep us updated of your purchase of that pimpin' eg8 whip,aight...dont mind them haters...them homies be the one's eatin outta your hands when they see you rolling with your soulmate and them substitute bi*chaz...always keep da faith..and lemme leave yous with da famous words o' hakeem seriki..."They see me rollin They hatin ,Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty,My music so loud,I'm swangin They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty" :action-smiley-039:

ha haha……….how can I roll with my sweet heart with my honey bunnies?? …. I never took her to a candy shop… ;) and she aint in to group thangs boy…if so…….damn…..my world would be so colorfull….

Uff boy… I thougt the chamillionare from a hood. Never had a feeling of seeing a brotha voice with an asian name “HAKEEM SERIKI”…… damn you are shaking the box now ha hahah…

ya we love the hear more abt da_kool_guys racing history, whats the top speed he achived, against what cars he race on roads and won, any kool drifting, drag, touge racing with his friends,

I tried to drift… but I couldn’t make any drift but j turns…but itt’s difficult to use cedia for j turns.. I thnk its because f the Abs.

Drags… I did some drags at ja ela and marawila areas.. but I couldn’t win. They had very powerfull Hondas and lancers all the time.

I did some touge( I refer this is for races whn a car is behind another) for almost 2 years with my best friends at pettiya’s place.. 2 Ek3s, 1 Eg 8, 1 cedia, 1 cynos and some odd cars but not frequently…

ten percent luck, twenty percent skill

Fifteen percent concentrated power of will

Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason

to remember MY name by “Chan chun chin”

I tried to drift… but I couldn’t make any drift but j turns…but itt’s difficult to use cedia for j turns.. I thnk its because f the Abs.

errr...maybe you couldnt drift the cedia because it was a FWD car... :D

You also have an incorrect understanding of it. Touge is done going down hill. Container yards tend to be flat land.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touge

this thread is soo cool... and this forum is the only thing going good at work now... ohhh man.. hey man please purchase a ride qucikly so i can see it... i am sure u can beat my astina..... :rolleyes: .....................at least u can try to...... <_<

thanks dude i had a look over it.. but the thing is i really need to be a honda owner....

Drags… I did some drags at ja ela and marawila areas.. but I couldn’t win. They had very powerfull Hondas and lancers all the time.

yeah Honda is the best choice for u, btw u still didnt told us whats the max speed u drove ur car and the cars u overtook on roads etc, unfortunatly we AL members dnt have big body kited Hondas with quard exhaust etc so still unable to tuch 60kmph mark

this thread is soo cool... and this forum is the only thing going good at work now... ohhh man.. hey man please purchase a ride qucikly so i can see it... i am sure u can beat my astina..... :rolleyes: .....................at least u can try to...... <_<

u kiddn me, wide body kited Honda with big exhaust, neons etc will beat all of our cars, :rolleyes:

thanks dude.... lol.. they all making laugh on me... :D no worries... no hard feelings brother.

You do realize that the ghetto rice boy wanna be brown boy image that your producing is just making you an easy target, right? <_<

damn boy..........ASTINA....hmmmm......dats kool...

before i bought my cedia, i was looking for kool hatchbacks like Crx, sera, astina...i found few astinas with lots of corrosion..and Crx were the same.... very few seras in srilanka...

before i bought my cedia, i was looking for kool hatchbacks like Crx, sera, astina...i found few astinas with lots of corrosion..and Crx were the same.... very few seras in srilanka...

wat is the purpose of having a super power engines if you don't smoke the streets? If i have an EVO X deffa i gonna ride so dirty.

I dont wanna kill anymore. Thats y i told you i dont need any performance mods.

The point is that you can drive around slowly, quietly, following all the road rules and people can look at you and say "See that guy, he's driving an awesome powerful car, so politely, neatly, that's a real gentleman.."

I have received another 5lakhs and deffa i gonna buy an immaculate EG8 and brutally rape it. Not only rape but i'll pump some adrenalin,hormones to her also. ( i will do some performance mods too).

???

:blink:

While I agree that this thread is all in good fun and providing people here some comic relief, the idea of you getting a Honda, ricing it up, sexually assaulting it, and then charging around our streets is starting to sound a bit scary now.

ps: Deffa is not a word. I know you are at the sms-speak stage of your evolution but, to the best of my knowledge, people here prefer intelligent, coherent, grammatically accurate arguments, where possible

Edited by Saturn

still you didnt mentioned your racing achivements ?, like you top speed, vehicles you overtook while moving and parked etc

The point is that you can drive around slowly, quietly, following all the road rules and people can look at you and say "See that guy, he's driving an awesome powerful car, so politely, neatly, that's a real gentleman.."

???

aneeeeeeeee sweeeeeeeeet meyaaaaaaa...............real gentleman.... :angry-smiley-048:

only you guys can realize its modified... cuz average peepz never think like dat way.........soo... you gotta stick with the reality.....

c'mmn c'mmn.......wake up......its morning..... :P

:blink:

While I agree that this thread is all in good fun and providing people here some comic relief, the idea of you getting a Honda, ricing it up, sexually assaulting it, and then charging around our streets is starting to sound a bit scary now.

ps: Deffa is not a word. I know you are at the sms-speak stage of your evolution but, to the best of my knowledge, people here prefer intelligent, coherent, grammatically accurate arguments, where possible

ohh im sorry uncle...deffa i'll use some proper words next time.. OK...

give my kind regards to aunty.... :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by da_kool_guy

u kiddn me, wide body kited Honda with big exhaust, neons etc will beat all of our cars, :rolleyes:

yeah true.. i guess all of that work done could do it ney... :mellow: so all that money i spent on high flow exaust, intake, plugs, and bigger pistons doesnt make any sense....

areee aree baccheee............

waaa waa waaa... :D

thu hum se pagal daaa? :D

Man you are a work of art, you start with one and go to another which tells me man you have no Idea what so ever what you want.

I dont know machan......I just wanna get some good advices thats all...

FOR ALL THE HATERS.....

why should i care about some creepin souls?

Also i found some koool helping hands here.... and i alws respect you till my death my brothers....

I see some of you are too old to be Homies with youngs........Dats wacked...Thats y u dont have enuff adrenalin to get pumped...

LOL.......get spects..... do some coloring to your hair... and GO DO SOME WORKOUTS... cuz you are FAT ASS.. :angry-smiley-048: ...........

who got 6pack? who got 16inches biceps? :violent-smiley-030: dats da funniest part.....

We all have different aspects in this life.....

you may be soo geeky for Mods... but wat about the rest?

I know i have a very good life... i mean a real life....

SO y should i give a **** to a bunch of ******? is this too hot?

MODerators may edit this post.. cuz :angry-smiley-048:

damn! I dont even know where to start responding to that!

YAAAAWWWN..... you stopped being amusing about 5 posts ago..... and this lovely piece of literature did nothing to improve anybody's attitude towards you

So please, do us all a favour and go home son...... Come back when you've grown up a bit.

Edited by Supra_Natural