• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Financial Experts

Mani

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machan as far as i know. the best investment is buying and selling shares... ;I know few people who do it professionally , they alws float their stocks.... and can have a good income.. as well scary losses... but its difficult and need some luck.

If you wanna deposit your money go for a governmental bank..........cuz my dad is one of the victims of golden key scam..but some how we could recover it....But if we couldn't???? so dont trust any one but i think government won't let down depositors like others.

NRFC is a better option.

i think what Mani was thinking was he could have got more rupees for his dollars if he came to sri lanka now instead of couple of weeks back.

actually the rupee appritiated in the last few days. a phenomenon no one expected nor predicted. it was at a all time low of almost 122 and now it has creapt upto just over 117 (let me take this opportunity for another word vomit on the GOSL). main reason behind the appritiation is not a sudden boom in the economy but the lack of import interest. state banks are no longer buying the volumes of forex they used to buy since no one's opening up L/C's. because of this slight appriciation exporters are now back at square one.