• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

[Video] British Mp Visits Sri Lanka Reveals All

Blazer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two thumbs up - Lord Neseby !

Thanks Blazer!

MINIACE

tried to add a vid to youtube but that got rejected..very disturbing video though.You guys may have already received it by email...shame on LTTE for what they do to their own people..

Edited by GearHead

tried to add a vid to youtube but that got rejected..very disturbing video though.You guys may have already received it by email...shame on LTTE for what they do to their own people..

bloody ltte has always been brutal to everybody else but themselves...just that some media and certain part of their own diaspora folks romanticized them...partly helped by the political leadership in the south...

anybody who can force recruit a child and march them to the battle field should not be treated like a human!

I hope the government will take legal action against even those who were in ltte but did not necessarily undertake military activities... Like the recent post master and the tuition master who have surrendered....

these people were behind the outfit that has committed so many crimes against humanity...mostly against the same people they claim to represent... there should be justice for all those deaths of child soldiers...the suffering their families have gone through and going through for the loss of lives...

and last but not least, for all the crimes they have committed against sri lanka and her people...including her bravest....our soldiers!

those who were ltte, those who cheered for ltte...it's time to pay up!

Hey guys

if you guys are referring to the video of the boy with no legs DO NOT send it around. I saw it yesterday (got it from another sri lankan) and though the email had said that it was caused by the LTTE, the text at the beginning of the video (a frriend translated it for me) says that it was caused by the Army bombing civilians.

Considering the lack of other information on the video u really cant tell what it is, so best would be to NOT send it around.

Edited by Dilesh

Hey guys

if you guys are referring to the video of the boy with no legs DO NOT send it around. I saw it yesterday (got it from another sri lankan) and though the email had said that it was caused by the LTTE, the text at the beginning of the video (a frriend translated it for me) says that it was caused by the Army bombing civilians.

Considering the lack of other information on the video u really cant tell what it is, so best would be to NOT send it around.

i think its high time we all learnt a bit of tamil

Hey guys

mentioned about this issue in the email that i sent to miniace..:) thanks machan

if what you are saying is true then its time that someone with video editing knowledge edited that before sending it to any more people.. :)

Edited by GearHead

i think its high time we all learnt a bit of tamil

very difficult to understand them machan..sinhalese people feel sorry for whats going on in jafna..but people here and in other countries just dont seem to give a damn about it at all. I was taking to one of the tamil guys in my uni the other day about the stuff that LTTE is doing to normal tamil civilians, and his answer was, "well according to what i heard they are just shooting the legs, so no big issue" :blink: . After hearing this i didnt want to continue the discussion any further.. :angry-smiley-024:

very difficult to understand them machan..sinhalese people feel sorry for whats going on in jafna..but people here and in other countries just dont seem to give a damn about it at all. I was taking to one of the tamil guys in my uni the other day about the stuff that LTTE is doing to normal tamil civilians, and his answer was, "well according to what i heard they are just shooting the legs, so no big issue" :blink: . After hearing this i didnt want to continue the discussion any further.. :angry-smiley-024:

i certainly agree with you. its exactly that sort of mentality thats brought them such discredit in front of other nations.

this is what happend in melbourne few weeks back..

Food for thought boys...............

1) vandalizing the sri lankan flag is a big NO but vandalizing that car carrying the LTTE flag is OK (wonder what happen to the captured LTTE flag??? since that bit is not in the video i will not comment on it)

2) Crush all LTTE / take legal action against personnel attached to LTTE, well the ruling party can start by crushing/taking legal action against SLFP's new vice president - Karuna Amman. because he joined the government all his sins are pardoned?????

3) about re-editing that email and sending it across, so are you boys suggesting we sink ourselves to the low levels of the LTTE and adopt 3rd class strategies like they did/do???? can anyone actually verify how the injuries were caused??? by SLA or LTTE?????? so why spread false propaganda. all it show is how futile this war is and how we should look into a way to end this conflict without the bloodshed.

3rd class low level tactics/propaganda only work with the 'gallery' audience in Sri Lanka. it is because of poor strategies like this that the international community is seen this conflict in a totally different angel that doesn't make us look too good.

3) about re-editing that email and sending it across, so are you boys suggesting we sink ourselves to the low levels of the LTTE and adopt 3rd class strategies like they did/do???? can anyone actually verify how the injuries were caused??? by SLA or LTTE?????? so why spread false propaganda. all it show is how futile this war is and how we should look into a way to end this conflict without the bloodshed.

my view exactly. it really doesnt show how/where this happened, except for the pain it causes and how helpless some people really are.

Sure that must include couple of "Sarong Wearing Terrorists" as well :angry-smiley-048: .. funny thing is after clear out all the Weapons which they posses , they automatically became innocent Civies..

Agreed with the "3rd class low level tactics/propaganda" which should have done better than this..

Edited by Ruslan

1) vandalizing the sri lankan flag is a big NO but vandalizing that car carrying the LTTE flag is OK (wonder what happen to the captured LTTE flag??? since that bit is not in the video i will not comment on it)

2) Crush all LTTE / take legal action against personnel attached to LTTE, well the ruling party can start by crushing/taking legal action against SLFP's new vice president - Karuna Amman. because he joined the government all his sins are pardoned?????

3rd class low level tactics/propaganda only work with the 'gallery' audience in Sri Lanka. it is because of poor strategies like this that the international community is seen this conflict in a totally different angel that doesn't make us look too good.

i hate to admit it. but i think its events like these that shows we are all in the same boat. and i don't even know if its worth elaborating on this anymore cos those habits will always be in our blood. and xXx, what we shouldn't is that sadly the 'gallery' audience is the majority in sl. and this is the sort of thing that appeals to that crowd. so as long as there are people to approve and cheer such actions our people will always drag themselves to such low levels ever so easily <_<

and also its the same audience which will be responsible for electing the next leader of our country. and i won't be suprised if it doesn't turn out to be a timely decision. :mellow:

Sure that must include couple of "Sarong Wearing Terrorists" as well :angry-smiley-048: .. funny thing is after clear out all the Weapons which they posses , they automatically became innocent Civies..

machang lets say half of that figure is LTTE carders and lets say half of the remaining number is false or hiked up to discredit the government, still the figure comes to over 1500.

if possible watch the segment on sri lanka on todays (24th) BBC world news. there was a comparison of few satellite photos of the no fire zone that shows the sheer number of people trapped their. plus didn't the government couple of months ago said there are only about 50-60k civilians in the no fire zone???????????? but they have saved over 100k in the last couple of days alone. is it me or does the numbers doesn't add up???? yet they have the technology to capture areal footage of LTTE shooting fleeing civilians but don't have a way of getting a rough head count in the conflict zone??? it is antics like these that discredit the humanitarian work carried out by the SLA and ironically by the government themselves. only thing world media is talking about is how independent media and aid workers are banned from the conflict zone not how cruel LTTE has been on their own people or what a great job SAL is doing trying the rescue them. and who's fault is that? there's so much international backing brewing up against the LTTE yet we are not taking the best out of it.

IMHO capturing praba's head which is the government main priority now is also nothing but a 'gallery stunt'. we are in a great position to end this conflict once and for all but as usual because of narrow minded views and policies all this victories and achievements will do is just postpone the armed struggle.

Just got this message on FB

"Times of India is conducting an online poll to find out if Prabakaran is a terrorist or not. Please send this link to your friends, message your group members and post it on your group to say yes.Please spread the word."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/poll/4421214.cms

So far,

40% yes

59% No

just have a look at the comments on the right side of the page..

Edited by GearHead

Tremendously blissful to see members with evenhanded views.

xXx's post is kind of touching.Damn my sensitiveness nearly got higher and was close to feel bad of the Melbourne pro-Sinhalese gathering. Thank god Im back in my senses.

Little bit of tactical subtlety and policies if anyone having a confusion or kindergarten state of understanding.

What all these people got in common? Douglas Devananda,Mahinda Wijesekara,Wimal Werawansa,Reginold Cooray,Susil Siriwardane,Karunaratne Divulgane,Karuna,Victor Ivan,Pillaiyan,Hugo Chavez,Yasser arfat,Gerry Adams (named few of thousand famous)???

They all are ex-Terrorists or insurgents pardoned and time-honored in society for principled reasons, when they accept the UN resolutions or the followed laws or comparables. Its above idiocy asking to send them down.

I've worked with Pillaiyan and Karuna (its no longer a secret now) and the their contributions in SL govt military achievements are truly inestimable. No one should feel bad to accept this or opportunely fail to remember. Very importantly should not comment if doesn't know a SHIT about it!!!!

It doesn't matter which political party they take part in as long as they are for Sri Lanka

Remember Karuna helped then UNP regime first.

Last but not least, why I was bedridden a whole year of my peak youth in a hospital, simply because Karuna commanded an attack of which I happened to fall a prey. But I contentedly shook his hand afterwards in my life! Its a matter of who plays what and for what. many idiots failed to understand this. Another sad situ!

A little something for patriotic pundit.

MINIACE

Edited by miniace

Just got this message on FB

"Times of India is conducting an online poll to find out if Prabakaran is a terrorist or not. Please send this link to your friends, message your group members and post it on your group to say yes.Please spread the word."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/poll/4421214.cms

So far,

40% yes

59% No

just have a look at the comments on the right side of the page..

Did cast my vote!! Thanks mate!

MINIACE