• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Autolanka Forum New Memberships ::

MADZ

Past few months we had some issues with spam logins, thus we had to limit the approval of new memberships. But I’m happy to inform you that with the improved spam prevention techniques we have been able to automate the process without any manual intervene.

So we invite you to register with Autolanka Forum and participate in our ongoing live discussions. [Click Here]

Thank you,

** If you are an existing member please be kind enough to pass this message to your colleagues and friends.

Past few months we had some issues with spam logins, thus we had to limit the approval of new memberships. But I’m happy to inform you that with the improved spam prevention techniques we have been able to automate the process without any manual intervene.

So we invite you to register with Autolanka Forum and participate in our ongoing live discussions. [Click Here]

Thank you,

** If you are an existing member please be kind enough to pass this message to your colleagues and friends.

Will do MADZ, Thanks for keeping the forum free from troublemakers. :grinning-smiley-043:

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you,

Hi,

Just saw this thread. I've been trying to register here, but even though the site says that my registration is successful, I'm not getting a validation email...

I'm using a friend's account to do all my posting here btw. Some help Madz?

• 2 weeks later...
I had the same problem. Registered successfully but never got the validation e-mail.

But after a week or so I just could log in without validation!

(Just for admin's information.)

After 6 months of trying managed to log in... was waiting for a confirmation email. But you don't really need a confirmation email..

looks like we need to wake MADZ up :lol:

sorry guys for the delay...it has been fixed now..all the new logins should receive the confirmation email from now on !

all the valid accounts created up to now has been manually authorized...so for them no need to wait for a the confirmation email as they should be able to login to the forum without any problem.

looks like we need to wake MADZ up :lol:

yep woke up after a long nap :) looks like i have lots to catch up....haha

• 1 year later...