• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Last Weeks Car Meet

MeanGreenZ28

Very nice MeanGreen. Don't suppose you have a picture of a cheesesteak? Sounds ... intriguing.
Ask and you shall recieve! lol, it's just a sub with steak, melted cheese and grilled onions...

qn2qtw.jpg

Look what you made me do!!! I'M HUNGRY NOW!!!

Ask and you shall recieve! lol, it's just a sub with steak, melted cheese and grilled onions...

I WANT ONE!!

I guess Hotel de Pilawoos might have issues with this, maybe, due to the beef.... hmmmm....

Edited by Pericles

I WANT ONE!!

I guess Hotel de Pilawoos might have issues with this, maybe, due to the beef.... hmmmm....

The Sandwich factory does a decent one , but just a smidge smaller if i recall right

there was another place which had a full size one...might have been a one off food promotion at hotel or something though :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
The Sandwich factory does a decent one , but just a smidge smaller if i recall right

there was another place which had a full size one...might have been a one off food promotion at hotel or something though :unsure:

Having no idea why i didnt notice thread being updated before... i've got to say, Fan-bleedin-tastic pictures there Meangreen.... I truly envy you man!

As to the Sandwich, Sandwich factory does both 6 and 12 inch versions.... generally finishing the 12 inch is quite a challenge!

I'll offer that wager too :D Plenty of experience with 12 inch subs.

And I want to know the where as well. :D

haha... its not the length, more the amount of filling! just had one myself and feeling wayyy stuffed!!

as to the where

http://www.thesandwichfactory.lk/

The outlets are on GP (section of GP near liberty plaza) and at the odel food court.

Btw what about the film?

haha... its not the length, more the amount of filling! just had one myself and feeling wayyy stuffed!!

as to the where

http://www.thesandwichfactory.lk/

The outlets are on GP (section of GP near liberty plaza) and at the odel food court.

Btw what about the film?

Supra, I shall buy you a drink for this. I think I'm in love .. :wub: Philly Cheese Steak, here I come! Or even Come to Me, they've got delivery! :lol:

Supra, I shall buy you a drink for this. I think I'm in love .. :wub: Philly Cheese Steak, here I come! Or even Come to Me, they've got delivery! :lol:

they've been around for quite sometime

they used to deliver to quite a few offices in & around town from what i've heard...

a bit pricy though - u pay a premium for the upmarket-ish names & relishes

• 1 month later...
As to the Sandwich, Sandwich factory does both 6 and 12 inch versions.... generally finishing the 12 inch is quite a challenge!

Utter and complete BS man. 12 incher was no challenge whatsoever! Its not much bigger than a Hijra Cheese Roti. And that has much more cheese.

I'll give it this, it does have plenty of meat, and tastes pretty good, tho it needs much more cheese! Whassa point in a cheesesteak that skimps on the cheese? Overall, disappointed. Didn't deliver as much as I expected, tho to be fair, I was expecting a lot. Recommended tho. Just don't bother going with a big appetite. (And I went with a big appetite. I missed lunch and only got to the Sandwich Factory around 4:30. Thought it would be the perfect thing...)

I think I need to get to Galle Face Hotel. They are having a sub and 1 foot eclair deal. sub, eclair and iced coffee for 475 until 30th June.

Utter and complete BS man. 12 incher was no challenge whatsoever! Its not much bigger than a Hijra Cheese Roti. And that has much more cheese.

I'll give it this, it does have plenty of meat, and tastes pretty good, tho it needs much more cheese! Whassa point in a cheesesteak that skimps on the cheese? Overall, disappointed. Didn't deliver as much as I expected, tho to be fair, I was expecting a lot. Recommended tho. Just don't bother going with a big appetite. (And I went with a big appetite. I missed lunch and only got to the Sandwich Factory around 4:30. Thought it would be the perfect thing...)

yep..i wasnt impressed with the philly sub either...i mean it was ok...but it just didnt have the x factor..lol

you should have have joined me,milindu,supra and dev on the sub quest we had last weekend...pigged out on subs all day long....

lol..and yesterday supra caught me doing a solo run :D

I think I need to get to Galle Face Hotel. They are having a sub and 1 foot eclair deal. sub, eclair and iced coffee for 475 until 30th June.

adey that does sound like a good deal......

time for another unofficial AL meeting ...whaddaya say you gluttons? :P

The Coffee is passable.. but the Sub, aint that great..

The Coffee is passable.. but the Sub, aint that great..

actually i was thinking quite the opposite.. the sub was pretty good..the iced coffee seriously lacked 'coffee'.. and i dont think its a one time error... went there twice and had the same opinion on the coffee both times..