• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Last Weeks Car Meet

MeanGreenZ28

It's a weird event, but we basically met up with like 30 other clubs/forums and drove to Philladelphia (about 2-3hrs) to eat cheesesteaks ... I think final turnout was about 320cars but would've been much bigger had it not rained.

These are some of the pics my buddy took...

DSC_2528.jpg

DSC_2529.jpg

DSC_2540.jpg

DSC_2546.jpg

DSC_2541.jpg

Here's the pics of the 4 cars from our group who ended up staying later and chilling out... (mines the white one in the middle)

DSC_2552.jpg

DSC_2556.jpg

DSC_2561.jpg

DSC_2564.jpg

DSC_2565.jpg

DSC_2578.jpg

DSC_2590.jpg

My buddy Shawn's car on the road (pic taken from inside mine)

DSC_2594.jpg

DSC_2597.jpg

Edited by MeanGreenZ28

IF i were a hood (which i shall categorically say i'm not) , i'd probably have liked to drive the white one with the gold rims and oversized scoop! :)

DSC_2578.jpg

leary looking thing that! :D

the "HEMI" badging on the inside of the bonnet is kinda cool as well!

DSC_2546.jpg

Edited by Devinda_Z

IF i were a hood (which i shall categorically say i'm not) , i'd probably have liked to drive the white one with the gold rims and oversized scoop! :)

DSC_2578.jpg

leary looking thing that! :D

That's the Silver Camaro owners g/f's car. That's the RAM-AIR hood that came with these cars when you ordered the WS6 performance package. I'd like to get that upgrade soon but the OEM hoods are going for some crazy prices 'cos they have the best fit/finish and the aftermarket hoods are hit and miss sometimes; you get a good one every now and then but most require reworking to fit perfectly. Also, those are the wheels that I had on mine when I had my Camaro, he bought those from me and the g/f stole them and painted them gold, so he had to buy another set for himself ... lol

Edited by MeanGreenZ28

That's the Silver Camaro owners g/f's car. That's the RAM-AIR hood that came with these cars when you ordered the WS6 performance package. I'd like to get that upgrade soon but the OEM hoods are going for some crazy prices 'cos they have the best fit/finish and the aftermarket hoods are hit and miss sometimes; you get a good one every now and then but most require reworking to fit perfectly. Also, those are the wheels that I had on mine when I had my Camaro, he bought those from me and the g/f stole them and painted them gold, so he had to buy another set for himself ... lol

now why aren't there any girls like that here in SL ??!!?!?! :blink:

:(

hmmm doesn't have to be a muscle car - genuine interest and light knowledge on things with 4 wheels would sufice i guess :D

"Search and thy will find!" :P

tell me where to look and i'll let you know if you were right or not! :P

hmm... motor shows, race meets, fb groups/events? not places where i'd pick up girls. but if MUST look for them can't think of anywhere better ;)

sometimes church car parks work too :P

Edited by JadeyBlitzen

hmmm doesn't have to be a muscle car - genuine interest and light knowledge on things with 4 wheels would sufice i guess :D

If you consider knowing where the seat reclining handle and not kicking the radio in the process as "light knowledge of the 4 wheel world", I can point you toward a couple :D

If you consider knowing where the seat reclining handle and not kicking the radio in the process as "light knowledge of the 4 wheel world", I can point you toward a couple :D

:lol:

aaahh no no , looking for a little more technical knowledge on motoring itself ! :D

hmm... motor shows, race meets, fb groups/events? not places where i'd pick up girls. but if MUST look for them can't think of anywhere better ;)

sometimes church car parks work too :P

the first few sometimes tend to attract the wrong crowd - the last suggestion however seems a more agreeable suggestion! :lol: