• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Upcoming Car Shows/events?

Saturn

well the races are - Foxhill on the 18th , Katukurunda a short while after...

car shows i doubt given the poor turn out at the last few events :(

CMTA show is usually toward the end of the year

given the issues with c******o i doubt they'll be sponsoring a show this time round

that leaves the F**** P*** show with the classics , which again is generally in the last 2nd half of the year..

well there is the option of doing private shoots :)

I've been meaning to photo Gihan's car, but sadly didn't get the time. If anyone here likes their car photographed also, let me know and perhaps we can meet up, preferrably with Gihan also if thats OK

I'm not a photographer as such so you may be disappointed :o but the good news is I have a few interesting lenses so I could potentially get some interesting photos :)

You want some interesting car shots, races generally yield interesting stuff. Foxhill, Mahagastota and Radella being this month. Else I find 5 star hotel car parks interesting :D. Or just drop by the Pila steps on a Saturday night, there are chances of finding interesting stuff there too. You have to sort thru the rice, but you can find some interesting stuff :)

You want some interesting car shots, races generally yield interesting stuff. Foxhill, Mahagastota and Radella being this month. Else I find 5 star hotel car parks interesting :D. Or just drop by the Pila steps on a Saturday night, there are chances of finding interesting stuff there too. You have to sort thru the rice, but you can find some interesting stuff :)

Would love to see some of the official races but I don't have the time to travel out of Colombo :(.. are there any racing events in Colombo?

Would love to see some of the official races but I don't have the time to travel out of Colombo :(.. are there any racing events in Colombo?

Sure. Auto-X and 4x4 stuff at Waters Edge. Auto-X at the AMRC Speed-drome in Battaramulla. Possibly go-carting there as well, I heard a massive investment was made and its being done for that. And there does seem to be some kinda construction going on there as well.

Sure. Auto-X and 4x4 stuff at Waters Edge. Auto-X at the AMRC Speed-drome in Battaramulla. Possibly go-carting there as well, I heard a massive investment was made and its being done for that. And there does seem to be some kinda construction going on there as well.

when's the next autoX event peri? and how can we take part?

Possibly go-carting there as well, I heard a massive investment was made and its being done for that. And there does seem to be some kinda construction going on there as well.

adey excellent news! :)

so who's handling the show this time?

R.De S alone or the AMRC itself?

any details about what exactly they intend to do?

Drake , Shakster?? :huh:

hotel car parks! now that's interesting :) have you ever gotten into trouble shooting cars like this? :P