• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Vote Of Support

Watchman

Tried many tricks for vote 2+...failed :(

will try again from office

failedd.png

MINIACE

Ace you need to use multiple proxies

i found this portal , (can't find the link now) , it had hundreds of proxies all in one list so you could keep clicking and the proxies would open , some with the NUS link already in it , so it was just a click n go vote from there :)

Voted machan

& voted again..

:lol:

used a heap of the proxies here - will try my level best to get you as many votes aa i can using these :)

Dude, that's not a good idea, you might end up getting him disqualified.

As it is, his photo is excellent so it stands a good chance, and I hope he wins :)

done...

Nice pic indeed!!!

Hope u'll win the competition..good luck mate

Voted...

Will go home & vote for you again....

Shall we start an e-mail campaign telling " Vote for Mr. Dilesh Weerasuriya - The Sri Lankan rep in NUS " :rolleyes:

U might end up with heaps of votes like in that Jacqueline Fernandez campaign... :action-smiley-060: JK

Dude, that's not a good idea, you might end up getting him disqualified.

As it is, his photo is excellent so it stands a good chance, and I hope he wins :)

was worried about that myself :mellow:

- but its apparently a public site n anyone can have a go , so if someone wants to use a proxy, well then there's no way to say or trace ya? :unsure:

Ace you need to use multiple proxies

i found this portal , (can't find the link now) , it had hundreds of proxies all in one list so you could keep clicking and the proxies would open , some with the NUS link already in it , so it was just a click n go vote from there :)

Dev IT is like rocket science to me bro! Dont understand the jargon :action-smiley-060: Im on simple plan :lol:

MINIACE

Dev IT is like rocket science to me bro! Dont understand the jargon :action-smiley-060: Im on simple plan :lol:

MINIACE

ok i'll give you a simple plan Ace - keep connection and disconnecting you ADSL line and i think it might just achive the same result :)

or vote once each n every time u log into the net

ok i'll give you a simple plan Ace - keep connection and disconnecting you ADSL line and i think it might just achive the same result :)

yeap, all u have to do is turn off the power of the router or the modem u using, thats a simple plan :action-smiley-060:

Im on HSDPA :unsure: not ADSL.Whats the plan?

MINIACE

Yes Mini, the compertition is voting, and i too am eagerly awaiting the results.

once again a BIG thank you to everyone for the amazing support you gave me! It really was heart warming to see the extent that guys at AL goto to help someone out :)

Once again thank you VERY much!

you guys will be the 1st to know as soon as I get to hear of the results :)

"Merit Award for Best Photograph – Campus Events/Activities"

n50144483720489952981.jpg

Thank you everyone for the amazing support given! and for the special people who actually went the extra mile to actually find multiple computer's and vote numerous times!

I don't quite know what the prize is (awards ceremony on the 19th), but as promised you'll all get part of it if its something that can be shared :)

~Dilesh

"Merit Award for Best Photograph – Campus Events/Activities"

n50144483720489952981.jpg

Thank you everyone for the amazing support given! and for the special people who actually went the extra mile to actually find multiple computer's and vote numerous times!

I don't quite know what the prize is (awards ceremony on the 19th), but as promised you'll all get part of it if its something that can be shared :)

~Dilesh

congrats :D

if its cake , you go ahead n eat it .........just make sure you buy us one when you get back come again! :lol: anything from Coffee Stop would do nicely :)

any idea how many votes you'd recieved?? i'm curious to know :D

was there anyone with more votes in the other category?

congrats :D

if its cake , you go ahead n eat it .........just make sure you buy us one when you get back come again! :lol: anything from Coffee Stop would do nicely :)

any idea how many votes you'd recieved?? i'm curious to know :D

was there anyone with more votes in the other category?

Yeah since i was the first one to vote from AL I would like to know howmuch votes you have received..so that our AL team can be prepaired for any such events in the future..

Anyways congradz bro :alc: the pics was great you deserve it

As Dev mentinoned We want a treat