• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vios

psw

To buy one. :rolleyes:

Well, It's a petty little car, light in wheight (compare to most others) good short rage power, for sprints.. very common on the streets.. not sure of the build quality as it hasn't been around for long..

I'll let a Vios owner add in more comments.

Well, It's a petty little car, light in wheight (compare to most others) good short rage power, for sprints.. very common on the streets.. not sure of the build quality as it hasn't been around for long..

I'll let a Vios owner add in more comments.

Yep, all of the above...great acceleration, only down side is the stiff suspension. I bought mine a year ago, and to date havn't had a single problem with it.

Yep, all of the above...great acceleration, only down side is the stiff suspension. I bought mine a year ago, and to date havn't had a single problem with it.

Take care of the engine. Tendency to have chocolate effect(Sludge formation)

It's supposed to be quite economical as well, thanks to the light weight and the VVti engine.... Most people mention 10-11KM/l in town, which is quite good for that size of car.

You might want to search for "Toyota Vios" using AL's excellent search feature btw... its been discussed in detail several times before, so there are plenty of threads with good info.. :)

as many have put it, it is a great econo box. i would even go to the extend of calling it the most economic sedan (in unreg form) in the market. i'd look in to Honda city (fit aria) as well. slightly cheaper but have all the creature comforts of vios. if you don't mind a hatchback Toyota IST (unreg) is a great buy too if your budget is arround 3mil

if you are looking for used one can squeeze all 3 arround 2.5mil