• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Introducing: New Moderators Of Autolanka Forum !!

MADZ

Congrats guys. Be very fair and make it a great forum.

This is a bit differnt kind of a forum as you guys pretty much know each other in person. So it looks like too personal situations tend to get ignited like 'drags tonight' thread. Your moderation also should suit that to stop forum argument developing to a fist fight I guess.

Good luck.

Yeah, thats gonna be tricky. And thanks, I think we gonna need it :D

• 6 years later...

Hi guys,

It's been almost 6 years since the last appointment of Autolanka Moderators and I must thank all of them and the existing moderators specially Pericles (Preveen R.) for doing a great job in keeping the forum clean and maintaining its' standards!!

Today I'm very happy to announce the addition of two new members to our moderation team!

Please join me in welcoming Supra_Natural and The Don to the team !

:drinks:

• Like 7

Nice! May S_N and The Don rule with a iron fist in the years to come, and give a good fisting to those who deserve it :D

Now that there's a few more hands to help out the moderation, is it possible to put some member's posts on "moderator approved" as they are quite often irrelevant or even factually incorrect? I'm not talking about those that make errors every now and again, but the more consistently wrong ones?

There's also the ones who lack taste and common sense; but I guess those guys are protected by the freedom of expression...

Thanks guys and thanks MADZ for your confidence, Will do our very best under the guidance of the Grand Poobah lol..

There isn't a hierarchy to the mods, other than Madz > Mods ;)

Besides, I got a new title ...

Oh, and welcome aboard both :)

Edited by Pericles

There isn't a hierarchy to the mods, other than Madz > Mods ;)

Besides, I got a new title ...

Oh, and welcome aboard both :)

yeah i know, but you've been cleaning the manure a hell of a long time so you know how its done! ;)

Edited by Supra_Natural

Thanks for your best wishes guys, and thanks Madz for the vote of confidence.

Any we probably don't say it often enough but we need to also convey our gratitude to Pericles for nearly single handedly moderating the forum in the last couple of years.

Hi guys,

It's been almost 6 years since the last appointment of Autolanka Moderators and I must thank all of them and the existing moderators specially Pericles (Preveen R.) for doing a great job in keeping the forum clean and maintaining its' standards!!

Today I'm very happy to announce the addition of two new members to our moderation team!

Please join me in welcoming Supra_Natural and The Don to the team !

:drinks:

Congrats Don & Supra_Natural.. you guys deserves it. :alc:

Edited by kushan

Thanks for your best wishes guys, and thanks Madz for the vote of confidence.

Any we probably don't say it often enough but we need to also convey our gratitude to Pericles for nearly single handedly moderating the forum in the last couple of years.

1+

And congrats to both of you! :)

• MADZ unpinned this topic