• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Introducing: New Moderators Of Autolanka Forum !!

MADZ

Totally. We should form a 'Pro-Fuzzo' lobby group.

Hey KLM,

First of all I want to know how much Fuzzo paid you to lobby for him :ninja::P And how much Fuzzo willing to pay me for becomming a member of PRO FUZZO GROUP. ;):P Im skint these days ;)

Hey KLM,

First of all I want to know how much Fuzzo paid you to lobby for him :P;) And how much Fuzzo willing to pay me for becomming a member of PRO FUZZO GROUP. ;):P Im skint these days ;)

Its Political Maneuvering 101, dude. If I lobby to get Farzan in as a Moderator, then I'll be in his favor and can hence get away with murder here on Autolanka. :P

Niccolo Machiavelli would be proud. :ninja:

Its Political Maneuvering 101, dude. If I lobby to get Farzan in as a Moderator, then I'll be in his favor and can hence get away with murder here on Autolanka. :P

Niccolo Machiavelli would be proud. :ninja:

KLM dude,

BuT UR signature says" Cash Rules Everything Around ME" Does it betray something? :P;)

Why isnt Fuzzo made one???? I think he deserves it too.....

hay no doubt machan...Fuzzo would have been a good choice too..but machan at the moment 3 moderators (with myself) would be enough to moderate activities in our timezone (srilankan)....but in the future if there’s any need of expanding the number of moderators I'd definitely check with Fuzzo whether he's interested or not. Hope i have answerd to your question...

Sharkster (Shakir J) , Pericles (Preveen R.) and Dillongt (Dilan Rakitha). all the best guys, but closing down the Drags tonigt forum is a very bad thing ( Too Many Cooks Spoil the Soup. ) :ninja:

Machan let's concentrate on the original topic of this thread...address relevant issues on the relevent thread. Take it up on "Drags Tonight 2"

Tx

Fuzzo and Pilawoo's should have been considered to they used to be some of the oldest and frequent visitors on the site. Their member numbers speak to themselves. I use to remeber how all the old members use to kick some ass in the forum. Crash&burn, quicksilver, Max pane , dragster, pilawoos, other some other members use to the most frequent members. No fuss though best of luck for the three new moderators i'm just giving my view.

Hey gud luckk to all new Moderators..Im happy that u were offcially assigned on a great honourable day that ,,,,,,,,,

West coast custom(ME of course) was born

HEHE

hahaha!!!

3rd time you mentioned it's your birthday!!! hehehe!! :D bt like i saw no gifts bt we want a treat @ da nxt G2G ....

but all in all, many happy returns of the day, and all da best for your OLs...

:D

First of all I would like 2 thank madawa & duncan…for selecting me as a auto lanka moderator and congratulations 2 my other two partners..… n’ thank u all for your well wishers….we need all of your support to make this site successful… please do not hesitate to contact admin, dunk me or the other two Moderators… we need your valuable ideas to row this site to the future…. Have a great morning ….

First of all I would like 2 thank madawa & duncan…for selecting me as a auto lanka moderator and congratulations 2 my other two partners..… n’ thank u all for your well wishers….we need all of your support to make this site successful… please do not hesitate to contact admin, dunk me or the other two Moderators… we need your valuable ideas to row this site to the future…. Have a great morning ….

Congratulations to all of you guys! Cheers. (And thumbs up to Madz for delegating) Good stuff all around.

Congrats guys. Be very fair and make it a great forum.

This is a bit differnt kind of a forum as you guys pretty much know each other in person. So it looks like too personal situations tend to get ignited like 'drags tonight' thread. Your moderation also should suit that to stop forum argument developing to a fist fight I guess.

Good luck.

• MADZ unpinned this topic