• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Perfect 10 Car Garage

JadeyBlitzen

ok here goes :P lol

1. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 9 (JDM)

2. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 10 (JDM)

3. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 9 Spec-C

4. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 9 Spec-C Type RA-R

5. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 10 Spec-C

6. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 8 (JDM)

7. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 8 Spec-C

8. Subaru Forester

9. Subaru Forester STi

10. Buggati Veyron

ok now before your'll start laughing your guts out at my selection :P please note that i Adore STi's and yes this is REALLY what i want in my Garage (maybe the veyron is abit too much hehe) and yes i KNOW the STi 10 spec-C isnt out yet. but it's coming in 2010 :D

So yeah this is my Garage. and right now i'm focusing my ultimate best to get the 1st 2 cars :D (though in reality it'll take me about another 5-6 years lol)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here goes :P lol

1. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 9 (JDM)

2. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 10 (JDM)

3. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 9 Spec-C

4. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 9 Spec-C Type RA-R

5. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 10 Spec-C

6. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 8 (JDM)

7. Subaru Impreza WRX STi 8 Spec-C

8. Subaru Forester

9. Subaru Forester STi

10. Buggati Veyron

ok now before your'll start laughing your guts out at my selection :P please note that i Adore STi's and yes this is REALLY what i want in my Garage (maybe the veyron is abit too much hehe) and yes i KNOW the STi 10 spec-C isnt out yet. but it's coming in 2010 :D

So yeah this is my Garage. and right now i'm focusing my ultimate best to get the 1st 2 cars :D (though in reality it'll take me about another 5-6 years lol)

Hey what's that Bugatti doing there :lol: ???

some dreams come true and some of da vehi i like is with me,

My Austin Mini - 4 fun drive

Mitsubishi Delica 4WD - towing the trailer and our home works

Morris Minor Convertible - Sunday drive, love her a lords got it 4rm ma grand fa still first owner

LR 110 - TD5 - 4 Trips

MB S320D - Colombo Drive

seems like this is enough ne. :rolleyes:

some dreams come true and some of da vehi i like is with me,

My Austin Mini - 4 fun drive

Mitsubishi Delica 4WD - towing the trailer and our home works

Morris Minor Convertible - Sunday drive, love her a lords got it 4rm ma grand fa still first owner

LR 110 - TD5 - 4 Trips

MB S320D - Colombo Drive

seems like this is enough ne. :rolleyes:

Lucky you JC. You have archived 50% of your perfect 10 car garage.

I have 3 (well maybe 4) classics which I lusted after. The 3 Alfa Coupes and the Toyota MR2. Another 60% to go :o ??

Lucky you JC. You have archived 50% of your perfect 10 car garage.

I have 3 (well maybe 4) classics which I lusted after. The 3 Alfa Coupes and the Toyota MR2. Another 60% to go :o ??

please tell us some more about your mr2 mate. like the market value boot space (i'm dead serious :P) etc etc.

i've seen 2 in sl, the red one in panchikawatte and the silver one which enjoyed a little off road escapade :P

please tell us some more about your mr2 mate. like the market value boot space (i'm dead serious :P) etc etc.

i've seen 2 in sl, the red one in panchikawatte and the silver one which enjoyed a little off road escapade :P

Well its one of the rare Supercharged cars in SL and its got the glass T-top as well :) . But its in quite a mess. I'm slowly un-messing it up while using it :D. Parts are not cheap and not easy to find. And boy does it have more work or what..... :( So far it's cost me 900k approx. :o

The car used to be black originally and now is a horrid met blue and badly badly needs a paint. It flies when the SC kicks in and the handling is a dream just like all the reviews said (mind you I've yet to do a 'proper' drive). But the engine sounds like a horrid washing machine after all my Alfas ;) . It's begging for a better exhaust too. The noise is not nice at all.

The interior is very 80's and in a way that makes it kind of cool in a retro time warp kind of way. Needs some neatening up though.

It's too embarrassing to post a pic as yet. Just gimme a few more months until I get it dressed properly. Planning to have it as my daily driver and give the 156 a break. Might change my mind though..... ;)

Well its one of the rare Supercharged cars in SL and its got the glass T-top as well :) . But its in quite a mess. I'm slowly un-messing it up while using it :D. Parts are not cheap and not easy to find. And boy does it have more work or what..... :( So far it's cost me 900k approx. :o

The car used to be black originally and now is a horrid met blue and badly badly needs a paint. It flies when the SC kicks in and the handling is a dream just like all the reviews said (mind you I've yet to do a 'proper' drive). But the engine sounds like a horrid washing machine after all my Alfas ;) . It's begging for a better exhaust too. The noise is not nice at all.

The interior is very 80's and in a way that makes it kind of cool in a retro time warp kind of way. Needs some neatening up though.

It's too embarrassing to post a pic as yet. Just gimme a few more months until I get it dressed properly. Planning to have it as my daily driver and give the 156 a break. Might change my mind though..... ;)

i thought you were referring to a w30. cos thats the one on my wishlist :D

but i think i'm right in saying the 1st gen is the quickest of the bunch isnt it? you should add a smaller pulley to the blower and stick on some 80s bbs rims and you'll have a real gem in your hands :)

i thought you were referring to a w30. cos thats the one on my wishlist :D

but i think i'm right in saying the 1st gen is the quickest of the bunch isnt it? you should add a smaller pulley to the blower and stick on some 80s bbs rims and you'll have a real gem in your hands :)

Not sure which is quicker but the MK1 is credited with the best handling. The Mk2 is known for snap over-steer. Yes there are loads of small mods that can easily take it up to 200bhp. But I just want to get it into decent shape first. It looks embarrassing right now. :D

Not sure which is quicker but the MK1 is credited with the best handling. The Mk2 is known for snap over-steer. Yes there are loads of small mods that can easily take it up to 200bhp. But I just want to get it into decent shape first. It looks embarrassing right now. :D

200bhp on a such a small car should give the wrx boys something to think about :lol:

bring it out when you've got everything sorted mate. i'd love to see it.

OT: talking about MR2's there was a MR2 advertised in the Sunday papers, says a 1999 model but it has the old lights and all. Does anyone know about this car?

which paper machan?? i combed throught the hitad but didn't notice ne

did however catch a Savanna cabrio i missed on the initial read...

OT.. dev_Z.. there was a wanted ad for a convt. sports car on #####. did you see that

also GTAm, there is a yellow MR2 with pop up lights which is super charges as well..

Yes I've heard of a Yellow one. Do you know if it is a T-top? Anyways around 3-4 months back I came across a clapped out yellow one in Panadura used car sales joint. As much rust as a Lancia Beta or Alfa Sud :lol:. The guy wanted 900k mind you. This was a non SC, but it had been raced; there was a lot of evidence.

On the way there I saw a red minter MR2 parked by the side of the road. As I had to make it to a meeting on time I thought I'd have a look one my way back. But it was gone by then.

200bhp on a such a small car should give the wrx boys something to think about :lol:

bring it out when you've got everything sorted mate. i'd love to see it.

Must check the Power to weight ratios. But then I'm sure driving a mid-engined car especially where there is a step up from a charger requires a lot more skill to get the best of than an electronically controlled 4wd machine. ....... Maybe in the hands of a great driver it could be an interesting duel.... But I am guessing that the 4wd cars will have a lot more traction coming out of a bend.

Sure, will show when its done. This is the frustrating period where so many little things are being sorted out. Looking at it is my biggest problem. The paint is BAAAAAD!

Must check the Power to weight ratios. But then I'm sure driving a mid-engined car especially where there is a step up from a charger requires a lot more skill to get the best of than an electronically controlled 4wd machine. ....... Maybe in the hands of a great driver it could be an interesting duel.... But I am guessing that the 4wd cars will have a lot more traction coming out of a bend.

Sure, will show when its done. This is the frustrating period where so many little things are being sorted out. Looking at it is my biggest problem. The paint is BAAAAAD!

it will be over 200bhp/tonne for sure. best to approach and exit the roundabouts rather gingerly :D

i see car restoring thing is turning into a bit of a habit for you GTAm, why not turn it into a business venture

exactly! he does seem to buy all his cars in a half mended state :P even toyotas :lol:

i see car restoring thing is turning into a bit of a habit for you GTAm, why not turn it into a business venture

Oh no way. It's such a difficult thing. Had to buy a "cheap" car to avail some cash. Choice was between a BM E30 320i and this. I liked the idea of a mid engined sports car ;)