• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Craziest Thing You Ever Did With Weels

kotte mafia

on a side note...for those donkeys who come with their heads on from behind and also flash for no reason... wonder if it's possible to hook up a light facing the back and return the favor!

Got one on the jeep, originally intended for a reverse light, serves this purpose as well. ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this is quite hilarious!!! Lots of us have obviously done lots of crazy stuff that we probably shouldn't have!

Well here goes some of my craziest....hope they don't break too many rules.

In the mid 90's I've driven around 15km in traffic, my fly undone and a chick's head below the steering! It was a nervous 15km drive in the Grand Civic. I'm not saying what was going on ;)

Did a crazy drive to Maskeliya and back in the pouring rain in an Evo 6 that scared the daylights out of the passengers. This big mouthed relative from the US has not visited us after that drive even though he's come to SL a couple of times since :lol: . We're not really missing him either :D. Avissawella town to Kaduwela junc took exactly 20mins with a check point stop thrown in. Scary stuff.

Spun the Evo 6 with two of my best school buddies in it, as I foolishly went into a bend too fast and then like an idiot lifted off abruptly. I saw barricade gates going around us. Caught it somehow and straightened the beast. Then pretended that everything was normal. They boys we an arm each on the seat and hood lining :lol: When we got home no one uttered a word for about 5 minutes!!

Before the prescribed fully running in period of the engine after its rebuild, I HAD TO thrash the Merc 500 SEC late at night to catch up and overtake my pal who took off in a hurry in his new E46 BMW 318i. Overtook him so fast that I thought that he was standing still!!! The next morning he accused me of driving like a maniac :lol:

Took my Fiat 131 upto 140km/h on McCallum road and suddenly realized there was this bend on what I thought was a straight road :lol: . Too late to brake hard so I had only a second to dab the brake pedal with my left foot and take the bend at that speed. I could see the president of the Classic car club coming in the opposite direction and was picturing me being expelled from the club for writing off the presidents car and giving him a permanent disability. Again this pal of mine ( The same guy in the BM and one of the guys who were in the Evo when it spun) Was clinging onto the grab handle on the roof. :lol: Thankfully I had under-estimated a 1976 Italian Sedan's handling and the damn this went round with hardly a whisper from the tyres. Mind you this friend is still one of my best buddies. But is not very keen on being my passenger anymore ;)

I've driven off at high speed after yelling at a cop (in very polite language) who spoke very rude to me after stopping me for crossing an amber light at a pedestrian crossing, which I disputed. He used bad lingo on me when I did this. So then, so did I, and took off in my Mazda TDI. He had a Suzuki GSX 500 though :o . But I guess he did not have time to get on it. Was a bit worried that he'd be waiting for me outside the office area all day!

I've also driven over the foot of a traffic cop on Darley road. Quite by accident this time. The poor guy was in too much pain to stop me and I was too terrified to stop and apologize :D

before I could say "oh Sh**" was stuck up to the Axles in sand!! took a hell of a lot of pushing, shoving, shouting and sweating before we finally got the car out!

dsc00061u.jpg

lol !! I see one your friends has very cleverly elected himself supervisor, and elected to direct rather than push :D

hey peri i'm not really good at all this technical stuff ...but guess you got the point i was trying to prove ... trying to do some thing that you can't posibily do with your car is utter madness ...but you should give some credit to the guy for having a big heart though :angry-smiley-048:

theres always a peoper place and a proper time for everything and this Psychos will never understand it ...

gihan machang for those dood you mentioned ..okunta gahala madi ban .... putting others in danger with there reckless driving and if you want to try out your ride its better to do it some where safe ...

by the way nigels ride was hot ...really loved it with nitros and all in built ...

any way back to the subject seems all the saints here at AL has a much more darker side than i expected .... :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by kotte mafia

is that Fazry Ibrahim ? if so hes one hell of a lazy bugger, when we playing cricket he want to me be his runner, every time when he comes to bat he get a cramp,

yup thats him all right! :D

this is why i keep saying "Colombo is very small place"™© (its not as catchy as a 'Land like no other' , but its true!

lol !! I see one your friends has very cleverly elected himself supervisor, and elected to direct rather than push :D

Yup :D... he was also holding a camera!

i bet i can guess who :lol::P

:lol:

the one your thinking of isn't in the frame ;)

that person doesn't believe in multitasking whilst on holiday so he decided to stand around and watch the fun instead

yup thats him all right! :D

this is why i keep saying "Colombo is very small place"™© (its not as catchy as a 'Land like no other' , but its true!

glad mahela and the rest wasnt there, if so they all get in the car and ask u and sajiv to push :D