• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Craziest Thing You Ever Did With Weels

kotte mafia

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess it's time to see whats the craziest thing you people ever did with a car / bike or any methord of transport ...so lets see how bad you lot really are ..... :angry-smiley-048:

it's the occasional wheelie or stoppie for me...i don't even do that nowadays....me is slowly achieving maturity i guess

what's your craziest thing kotte?

in the immortal words of Audrey Hepburn as Eliza Dolittle in My Fair Lady back in 1964 :

:lol:

ahhhh...love that movie...and west side story and annie too :D...errr maybe i should have kept that to myself :lol:

Edited by HelRazor

hey hey ,,,alot of crazy stuff u can say .. but even me now i'm a cooled down person ...but theres a time in life u do all those crazy stuff ... wheelies ... drifting ..drags ..

the craziest thing i ever did was over here with my friends .... driving in 2 weels in a 4x4 :ninja: man that was the hight of road madness for me .. :jumping-smiley-013: there were some guys i saw on youtube rollersketing in the highway holding on to a speeding car .... :blink:

i'm pretty surprised ... davinda ... who's having a Z never been a bad boy in his life .... :rolleyes:

tried to see the highest speed I could achieve down a small stretch of road (less than a mile, but nothing on both sides but woods/fields ... lol) ... had a deer jumped out of the woods, I would've def. not been posting this right now ... lol ... did reach a little over about 120mph though

probably the craziest thing i've ever done was getting caught for wreckless driving.

this was like 3 years ago and i was heading for this lunch with my sister. I was driving through panchikawatte approaching the maradana junction. and this guy in a beaten up delica started driving parallel to me in a rather dangerous fashion. anyways me being the aggressive driver i was back then, waited till he pulled up alongside me in front of buhari and i pulled away fast. i remember doing 70-80 as i approached the maradana junction just skipping the amber light. and to add a little flambouyance i pulled the handbrake as i went around the junction.

so to recap the following events in slow motion there i was going 45 degrees to the curb looking down the road through my side window. and guess what i saw a few yards down the road. yes! a cop crossing the road. it took him a while for the tyre screeching to register in his head. n then he turned around and saw this car hurtling towards him sideways with a teenager with a wide open mouth at the wheel. it really made him jump. and he started running for cover. but then he realised he's a cop and he decided to flag me down. so there i was getting fined for wreckless driving. :(

thank god i didnt see the driver of the delica after that cos that would have been really embarassing.

probably the craziest thing i've ever done was getting caught for wreckless driving.

this was like 3 years ago and i was heading for this lunch with my sister. I was driving through panchikawatte approaching the maradana junction. and this guy in a beaten up delica started driving parallel to me in a rather dangerous fashion. anyways me being the aggressive driver i was back then, waited till he pulled up alongside me in front of buhari and i pulled away fast. i remember doing 70-80 as i approached the maradana junction just skipping the amber light. and to add a little flambouyance i pulled the handbrake as i went around the junction.

so to recap the following events in slow motion there i was going 45 degrees to the curb looking down the road through my side window. and guess what i saw a few yards down the road. yes! a cop crossing the road. it took him a while for the tyre screeching to register in his head. n then he turned around and saw this car hurtling towards him sideways with a teenager with a wide open mouth at the wheel. it really made him jump. and he started running for cover. but then he realised he's a cop and he decided to flag me down. so there i was getting fined for wreckless driving. :(

thank god i didnt see the driver of the delica after that cos that would have been really embarassing.

lol. Should have just kept driving; doubt he'd have been able to regain his composure fast enough to give chase :D

lol. Should have just kept driving; doubt he'd have been able to regain his composure fast enough to give chase :D

:lol: you should have seen how he held his hat n blew the whistle when he realised he had the authority to stop me.

however i was too dumb back then to know just one cop can't charge you like that :P

That is a funny story

all right.. did the normal stuff.. as u have all mentioned.. including the making out thing... hmmm.. but the crazieist thing was at williams junction.. we were kinda drunk too.. there were four of us in my car me inclusive. we all decided in the red light... we would open our doors at the same time. run anround the car once and get back to our original seats... u should have seen the look on the faces of the other cars in the traffic.. it happned all so fast and i have tinted windows too.. so they couldnt stare at us directly...

all right.. did the normal stuff.. as u have all mentioned.. including the making out thing... hmmm.. but the crazieist thing was at williams junction.. we were kinda drunk too.. there were four of us in my car me inclusive. we all decided in the red light... we would open our doors at the same time. run anround the car once and get back to our original seats... u should have seen the look on the faces of the other cars in the traffic.. it happned all so fast and i have tinted windows too.. so they couldnt stare at us directly...

Ha..Ha..this is really funny man. Who started this idea first? Was it you?

Ha..Ha..this is really funny man. Who started this idea first? Was it you?

beleive me it turned out to be even more funnier than it was in my head.. i had this idea for a long time.. but didnt find three other shameless buggers to actually pull it off,, that was a day that fate brought three other shameless mates together in my car.. and the idea was implemented... there was this one aunty who had her hand in her forehead... that was really funny...

so the stories keep on coming right ... :jumping-smiley-013: ..hey i can remember once we drove my friends TOOK TOOK wearing motorcross helmets and that was some thing special guys we pull up next to school vans filled with girls and used to ask the driver wheres his helmat ...and damn it was fun to see the doos face when he looked at us .. :lol:

and there was once a time around guess 2001 we drove around colombo when police were hot on our tale ...with out stoppin at more than 8 road blocks they send the bike sqad and 2 jeeps to catch us and finally when they did catch us at DS color lights ..borella ..damn they came out with all guns blazing thinking we were some gang bangers or drug trafficers ... but to find some teens in a EG8 totally drunk .. the only thing we ever did was run away at a check point when the cops came to check us to see if we were drunk near hilton .... :P we were treated as royalty at the station by the other drivers who were caught for drunk driving and that 5000/- fine was just money for a one big fun ride around colombo .... :P and now i'm pretty sure if we even tried this surely we will end up in a rain of gun fire ...

dude that sound like fun...i wanna try that out sometime...missed a great chance to try it on the way to the big match..

hey peri ..we were young and we were dumb ...and you know those days we were playing too much of need for speed and watching fast and the furious ... you know the good old days were wild and crazy ...not like now ..

oh well...dunno if it qualifies but had my fair share of idiocy on wheels...

on bikes...

gone into a canal twice! once by pure accident and the other while being outta control at speed. both times the entire bike was under water and i was neck deep in it.. thanks to simple 2 stroke motors, nothing happened to the bike...my ego was damaged pretty badly though!

got a wheelie wrong and did a 180... had my notebook on my backpack while i was flat on the ground with the mtx200 on my body... nothing happened to the notebook. i was a bit bruised and that's it...

had this weird stupid thing i used to do on bends... used to test the max speed i can take the turn from the borella junc to ward place... could do it at 60 on my mtx and and the day i tried over 60, ran short off turning arc and was heading straight to the fence bordering the pavement.... Had to hit the rear brakes mid turn to slow down and i slipped...skidded a good 20 odd feet and stopped right in front of the traffic cop :P bugger started scolding me "dekata thunata namila bend gannakota waten nadda manussayo" :lol: i quickly got up and managed to bugger of asap with a broken clutch lever before the cop got all smart about it and gave me a ticket :)

on my xr, we were in kukuleganga...a pit stop in our bike trip and too the bikes and went for a swim... on the way back it was raining pretty bad so we thought...let's ride back to the hotel in swimmies :lol:

it's not a pretty visual to see three guys on the trail bikes, riding in the rain in their swimming trunks and full-face helmets on :lol: even the army folks were laughing their butts off and didn't flag us down or anything :D

in the car...

i've driven with lights off just for kicks in some go forsaken joint bordering kukuleganga... and man it was fun...and it wasn't my car!

tried to do a fancy hand brake turn just passing the fort cop shed only to do a 180 and end up facing oncoming traffic :P luckily it was a sunday and the road was clear...

once a moron in a van cut into me really bad i completely lost it...chased him down...returned the favor hitting him in his front bumper... both the vehicles swerved cos it was at higher speeds...

have done a reverse 180 in the rain in negombo road at wee hours after watching how they do it in discovery channel... no pun intended...

nailed the 180 though i will never try it again..

those are my biggest sins so far i think :P i hopefully will be the end of it also :P

@MINI

i sorta remember you talking about beating the snot out of a guy for putting some "part" to you! :P

guess that qualifies for "EVC"...

dude that sound like fun...i wanna try that out sometime...missed a great chance to try it on the way to the big match..

timing has to be precise.. u have to choose a traffic light that stays on red for awhile.... the rotation should be anti clockwise... :rolleyes: