• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Often Do You Log On?

Mean Green z28

How often do you log on  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you log on?

• More than once a day ... WHORE! lol
    • A Couple times a week (or once a day)
    • A Couple times a month
    • I'm a hermit and I only log on when I crawl out from under my rock

Just a simple poll to see how the activity of this forum is split ... I for one am a forum whore and I keep coming back like a $1 prostitute with no teeth holding a boomerang ... lol

Edited by Mean Green z28

i log on once before leving in the morning...and i log on once at about three for a quick session when i get home for lunch...then after 8pm i'am always online :)

so i fall in to the first catogory,and i'm very proud of it!

Edited by HelRazor

Geez 10 votes admitting whore-ness and only 4 of us care to post and cone out with it! We got a bunch of closet cases here !!!!!!

I don't really have a time schedule as Hel Razor but I log in few times a day.

I can guarantee my two logins as soon as I woke up in the morning and before go to the bed in the night.

MeanGreen i think you'd have done well to add a "more than 3/4 times a day" option/choice as well to sperate the the forum "sluts" from the actual "whores" :lol:
hmmm ... good one there buddy!

Sigh, Booth number one all the way!!

Log on every couple of hours usually, though i realize my posting frequency has dropped considerably..... AL's on my "Speed dial" tab on firefox.

Definitely in the "whore" category. :lol:

I'm sure Madz is very happy with the results so far of this one!

yep i'm really happy to see that you guys are enjoying the AL forum. haha i still remember the time when this was initially started (6-7 years ago) and I used to call my friends and almost beg them to post in AL forum :rolleyes:

yep i'm really happy to see that you guys are enjoying the AL forum. haha i still remember the time when this was initially started (6-7 years ago) and I used to call my friends and almost beg them to post in AL forum :rolleyes:

Now you just have to beg them not to ;)

Just kidding :) Say.. are you guys going to upgrade hosting anytime soon? this site gets quite slow at times.

Edited by Saturn