• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Often Do You Log On?

Mean Green z28

How often do you log on  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you log on?

• More than once a day ... WHORE! lol
    • A Couple times a week (or once a day)
    • A Couple times a month
    • I'm a hermit and I only log on when I crawl out from under my rock

Say.. are you guys going to upgrade hosting anytime soon? this site gets quite slow at times.

and sometimes doesn'e work at all.

I remember Madz was saying that he is gonna do it soon.

Edited by Bharath

Now you just have to beg them not to ;)

Just kidding :) Say.. are you guys going to upgrade hosting anytime soon? this site gets quite slow at times.

oh i remeber a time one when an "intervention" was required!

i was posting without focusing on exams that Madz&Co had to block me till i finished my papers :D

i dunno about an upgrade , my only grouse is that fact that logging on late in the afternoon is near impossible - the site is always down :( get all kindsa errors :(

yep i'm really happy to see that you guys are enjoying the AL forum. haha i still remember the time when this was initially started (6-7 years ago) and I used to call my friends and almost beg them to post in AL forum :rolleyes:
damn I just realized it's been like 4-5 years (at least) since I joined too. I was with the old forum, and then re-created myself rather than porting myself, to the new forum so it shows that I've been here from only Jan 06; whereas I've been bugging people on here for a lot longer than that! Ha ha, my article on rear mounted turbos is still up!!!

oh i remeber a time one when an "intervention" was required!

i was posting without focusing on exams that Madz&Co had to block me till i finished my papers :D

i dunno about an upgrade , my only grouse is that fact that logging on late in the afternoon is near impossible - the site is always down :( get all kindsa errors :(

Also sometimes during lunch time the site is really slow. It doesn't stop me from logging in though after a few tries :rolleyes:

damn I just realized it's been like 4-5 years (at least) since I joined too. I was with the old forum, and then re-created myself rather than porting myself, to the new forum so it shows that I've been here from only Jan 06; whereas I've been bugging people on here for a lot longer than that! Ha ha, my article on rear mounted turbos is still up!!!

ha ha ha

i too joined the old forum...started something about bikes and got next to nothing out of it...so stayed away until i could afford 4 wheels :)

and now it's good to see a few bikers here too :)

i was wondering why ur member number in 2000 range cus i can rember u in the old forum, i was reading the forum from 4 to 5 years back, but i posted my first reply to a very interesting thred " dillons Supra" damn that was a big fight ;)

i was wondering why ur member number in 2000 range cus i can rember u in the old forum, i was reading the forum from 4 to 5 years back, but i posted my first reply to a very interesting thred " dillons Supra" damn that was a big fight ;)

Was never a part of the old forum but read a lot of it after i joined.... you guys certainly had a lot of arguments there! :lol: by comparison, this one seems quite sane and calm, although we've had our share of dust-ups too i guess!

One thing thats been missing since the departure of a well known (and infamous) resident and honda driver has been a regular source of "entertainment".... sometimes one misses the comic relief... :rolleyes:

Was never a part of the old forum but read a lot of it after i joined.... you guys certainly had a lot of arguments there! :lol: by comparison, this one seems quite sane and calm, although we've had our share of dust-ups too i guess!

One thing thats been missing since the departure of a well known (and infamous) resident and honda driver has been a regular source of "entertainment".... sometimes one misses the comic relief... :rolleyes:

i think the slow death of the drag scene too helped to cut back the amount of confrontations. i remember in the old forum there has been lot of arguments over who's car is faster than who's

those days drags were hapening and thats the reason for fights, if that honda dirver was here then hell already post more than 10000 posts :rolleyes:

those days drags were hapening and thats the reason for fights, if that honda dirver was here then hell already post more than 10000 posts :rolleyes:

Also can you guys remember the girlrfiend and the boyfriend fighting?

Spa**o.

yep i'm really happy to see that you guys are enjoying the AL forum. haha i still remember the time when this was initially started (6-7 years ago) and I used to call my friends and almost beg them to post in AL forum :rolleyes:

Hmm you won your efforts mate!! Must appreciate your honest comments here ! Truely AL rox..no substitute !! :alc:

MINIACE

was a member in the old forum too.. but a tad silent member I'd say, not into drags, mods .. but a car lover (that's why i'm here :rolleyes: ) Those days it was duncan 'n few members who were very active if I'm not mistaken. Held back coz of the lot of favor towards drags and unnecessary(?) arguments than useful automotive stuff.

was a member in the old forum too.. but a tad silent member I'd say, not into drags, mods .. but a car lover (that's why i'm here :rolleyes: ) Those days it was duncan 'n few members who were very active if I'm not mistaken. Held back coz of the lot of favor towards drags and unnecessary(?) arguments than useful automotive stuff.

damn ur member number is 54, very old member

DUDES ... I got my old account working again. Only difference is the spaces between the words in my name ... although my post count is back down to like "1" and I'm considered a newbie now, my member number is intact .. heee heee. Can admin combine the two but still keep my old member number?

Edited by MeanGreenZ28

DUDES ... I got my old account working again. Only difference is the spaces between the words in my name ... although my post count is back down to like "1" and I'm considered a newbie now, my member number is intact .. heee heee. Can admin combine the two but still keep my old member number?

try PM-ing MADZ about it...

• 1 year later...