• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sri Lanka Police

tharindu6

We can't call them idiots just because they finally started doing their jobs. Its the law. If you have a problem with that you need to blame the people who made the law, not the people who enforce it. Otherwise, its the law of the land, so you have to live within it and not break it. No use complaining when you get caught breaking the law.

We can't call them idiots just because they finally started doing their jobs. Its the law. If you have a problem with that you need to blame the people who made the law, not the people who enforce it. Otherwise, its the law of the land, so you have to live within it and not break it. No use complaining when you get caught breaking the law.

Well I dont have a problem of removing the Bull bar if I have one..the problem is this is not a bull bar and it starts form the buffer..its not even strong..Started explaining that to "MR POLICEMAN" but since he is a big shot in POLICE he was not ready to listen he thinks he is IT.. and I think we souldnt even discuss about braking the "LAW" cuz most of these big people brake it all the time ( Like ministers) so at that time do they get caught? I dont think so..how many jeeps owned by ministers have bull bars? allmost all..

If its law thats equal to all people.This is not law its more like Jungle law..

Police is a place where we see puppets... :)

so the issue is that they have the bull bars? I think all the cop cars in SL should have it like the ones over here just in case there's an emergency and they need to ram someone to stop them. I think that's perfectly alright.

Ah, now your complaining that they aren't doing their jobs properly, and that is valid. You didn't say that initially. Besides, just coz some people break the law, it doesn't mean you should, it means you could point it as an example to change the law. But as long as it is the law, and you break it, then you really can't complain about being caught.

I'll agree with both your last two points. But the problem is, what you are complaining about is not the law, but the application of the law. Pointless. The law concept is equal to all people. The upholders of the law cannot catch everyone who breaks the law each time it happens. Physically impossible. But evidence of application will reduce the number of people breaking it.

As for the puppets, your right. I'ma tell you, like Wu told me, Cash Rules Everything Around Me. KLM's signature, I believe. Realities of a third world economy.

so the issue is that they have the bull bars? I think all the cop cars in SL should have it like the ones over here just in case there's an emergency and they need to ram someone to stop them. I think that's perfectly alright.

Its not about the cop cars, its that civil vehicles can't have them.

Well I dont have a problem of removing the Bull bar if I have one..the problem is this is not a bull bar and it starts form the buffer..its not even strong..Started explaining that to "MR POLICEMAN" but since he is a big shot in POLICE he was not ready to listen he thinks he is IT.. and I think we souldnt even discuss about braking the "LAW" cuz most of these big people brake it all the time ( Like ministers) so at that time do they get caught? I dont think so..how many jeeps owned by ministers have bull bars? allmost all..

If its law thats equal to all people.This is not law its more like Jungle law..

Police is a place where we see puppets... :)

Thats why we call the 'Land Like No Other' ..lol..

If you really want to get rid of this the only way is try to become a minister machan. I am not joking as thats the only way out machan.

Also we all can have the benefit of when getting caught by the police 'tharindu mathaya magae honthe yaluvaknek' and we all being the one AL family can have the beat barrels and all and no more noice pollution. :)

As for the puppets, your right. I'ma tell you, like Wu told me, Cash Rules Everything Around Me. KLM's signature, I believe. Realities of a third world economy.

Sorry for being OT.

I didn't notice this KLM's signature but man I love this song Sweetest Girl by Wyclef Jean feat Akon,Lil Wayne.

Dollar Dollar Bill Yeah..its absolutely true.

'tharindu mathaya magae honthe yaluvaknek' :)

Should be Corrected as Tharindu Amathi thuma :D ...yeah that will be fun.maxxaaa fun :alc:

I will issue 90 Liters of free 95 octain fuel for all our AL members every month( provided they show their AL membership cards) :rolleyes:

Should be Corrected as Tharindu Amathi thuma :D ...yeah that will be fun.maxxaaa fun :alc:

I will issue 90 Liters of free 95 octain fuel for all our AL members every month( provided they show their AL membership cards) :rolleyes:

I would say I don't want anything machan (Sorry no more machan..Minister) Give me only only one import permit with no restrictions.

And I will be the happiest bunny in the Milky Way.

Why 90ltrs of 95 oct? I think 95 ltrs of 95 oct sounds more good :)

And we burn the 95oct all day and you :alc: all day and night.... :lol:

Thats the way it is...

What a dream man.

Edited by Bharath

I would say I don't want anything machan (Sorry no more machan..Minister) Give me only only one import permit with no restrictions.

And I will be the happiest bunny in the Milky Way.

hmmm...hitala balannam... <_< ...do i sound like a minister :D

Well machan what i was thinkig... Im going to issue permits to AL members to Buy Defenders only. B) cuz if i give permits to bring any thing I cant even imagine where my AL brothers will endup...and i will not get elected again ;)

Well machan what i was thinkig... Im going to issue permits to AL members to Buy Defenders only. B) cuz if i give permits to bring any thing I cant even imagine where my AL brothers will endup...and i will not get elected again ;)

Ha..ha..ha.. true machan.

And why only defenders? I thought you were gonna say that you want all the AL memders driving the Defenders on your conway for your security..

In this defender deal I'm pretty sure DevZ will be having hella fun.

hello machan! if you are desperate to keep it you could ask some bigshot in the government to possibly provide you with a document of excuse.

however if i were you i'd remove it and forget it. and here's my reasoning. in a crash you are more likely to get injured as the crash bar will make crumple zones redundant. same goes for aerodynamics. a bull bar could reduce fuel economy by around 5% depending on its shape and the proportions of the vehicle. not to mention wind noise. finally and most importantly if you hit a pedestrian at speed chances are they'll probably split in half. you never know when someone will cross the road without looking. trust me i've had my share of bad experience. if a bull bar was involved i would have ended up with a burnt shell of a car.

I thought you were gonna say that you want all the AL memders driving the Defenders on your conway for your security..

Nah all are my family..they shoud not work for me..they should rule the country with me :alc:

Devinda will defa like mi idea B)

Funnily enough, I just took this signature down after a couple of years of rocking it here on the forums. I actually referenced the Wu-Tang Clan song C.R.E.A.M., but so did Akon. :)

now you're speaking my language! :D

• 11 years later...

I think, you should open a new thread for this with a better title. It will garner more attention. You can refer to this thread if you want for more information.  :)

• Like 1