• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

JadeyBlitzen

Petrolheads Vs. Girls

hakiyaawata rakyaawak kiwwa lu! :lol:

habai kellange iskola walata panala ambanaka kaawa nam mataki :D

isskola walata penala ...:D .... ya i cna remember that one guy called tharaka ... no need to use the surname .. after slapping a cop said that he will transfer the moron to jaffna ... :angry-smiley-048: the very first slap to a cop from a school kid and the rest followed ... :jumping-smiley-013:

and i can remember that guys ran down RA de mal road wearin girls clothing and some were following them with big drums and ... also i can remember that some were dogging rubber bullets near SPM .....

those were good days ... neda machang gihan ... :alc:

and by the way ...davinda boss ..yap there were alot of unchecked girls that we had to check on ... and we were a busy lot ....if got paid guess no need to come abroad even to work ... B)

isskola walata penala ...:D .... ya i cna remember that one guy called tharaka ... no need to use the surname .. after slapping a cop said that he will transfer the moron to jaffna ... :angry-smiley-048: the very first slap to a cop from a school kid and the rest followed ... :jumping-smiley-013:

and i can remember that guys ran down RA de mal road wearin girls clothing and some were following them with big drums and ... also i can remember that some were dogging rubber bullets near SPM .....

those were good days ... neda machang gihan ... :alc:

and by the way ...davinda boss ..yap there were alot of unchecked girls that we had to check on ... and we were a busy lot ....if got paid guess no need to come abroad even to work ... B)

Tharaka, then Motha, SPM scene was so shit, if u remember Nugegoda scene that stupid Hemantha sir slap me like a idiot

:rolleyes: eh.. it reminds my past!!! :D hehehe :P

hell yeah, i know so many people who join Dialog just for chicks, but now im blacklisted in chicks list at Dialog :(