• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Petrolheads Vs. Girls

JadeyBlitzen

She doesn't exist mate. I said I have a noisy exhaust, (and no flashy colors, etc) it hasn't worked to pull in chicks. In short, just having a noisy exhaust isn't enough to pull chicks, and I'm proof of that.

And I have a real sweet exhaust burble too :( Burbles like an WRX when throttling down. Well, almost.

join the club mate! even though i lack a noisy exhaust the only sort of people i've impressed with the un-straight-four like noises coming from my engine all have chest hair and size 11 converse shoes <_<

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaahh so tha explains why you've been MIA the last week or so! :D

i've been mortally afraid to comment on this thread for the fear of......

but the little i've figured out is that if you live a quiet life like yours truly , having a decent car doesn't matter in the least - & being an auto enthusiast is of no consequence to the fairer gender

:mellow:

i don't know any blond bimbos and something tells me i never will bother wasting my time looking for the likes of them for company,so i'll never really know if the flash car scenario works on them or not,

but from where i sit right now , i can unequivocally state that i have (found) no first hand emperical evidance to suggest any positive correlation between female company of any form and owning an interesting car

:mellow:

call me old fashioned and conservative , but i find all this rather shallow...

Post whore! I know you want the posting record, but this is ridiculous! :P

Edited by Pericles

call me old fashioned and conservative , but i find all this rather shallow...

i'm not going to argue with you on that. its just i feel that girls havent really stopped identifying cars as a status symbol or even a sex symbol for that matter. probably not helped by the nouvo riche chromed accessories we are flogged by the south east asians and the ill understanding of the upper classes on vulgar and offensive motoring. i mean they drive orange jaguar xj's for gods sake. you'll be the laughing stock here if you tried to be that brave. but when they all use it as such a symbol to attract the ladies which of them would wanna be left out?

at this point i'd like to remind ourselves of clarksons famous words "the flashiness of your car is inversely proportional to the length of your you know what". i dont want to annoy the wrx and evo drivers now. cos i'm sure you bought them for what a bloody good car it is. but if u just had your 1.3 lancer painted in bright green, sorry mate! u had it.

anyways i'd also like to remind you this isnt a topic to just talk about how the cars helped your excursions but how being a petrolhead has affected them.

join the club mate! even though i lack a noisy exhaust the only sort of people i've impressed with the un-straight-four like noises coming from my engine all have chest hair and size 11 converse shoes <_<

S_N once said, "different strokes for different folks" , so what ever floats your boat machan! :P

:lol:

at this point i'd like to remind ourselves of clarksons famous words "the flashiness of your car is inversely proportional to the length of your you know what". i dont want to annoy the wrx and evo drivers now. cos i'm sure you bought them for what a bloody good car it is. but if u just had your 1.3 lancer painted in bright green, sorry mate! u had it.

oddly enough there is/was a CK2 in that very same paint scheme & 16" ultra bling chromes and a coffee table wing at the back running around in Ratmalana not too long ago :lol:

She doesn't exist mate. I said I have a noisy exhaust, (and no flashy colors, etc) it hasn't worked to pull in chicks. In short, just having a noisy exhaust isn't enough to pull chicks, and I'm proof of that.

And I have a real sweet exhaust burble too :( Burbles like an WRX when throttling down. Well, almost.

yes girls ARE impressed by the exhaust note...but the car has to have the look to go with it(the more pointy and sleek looking it is the better)...i'm afraid girls fail to grasp the notion of a fast hatch back because they dont LOOK fast and to be frank most of them do look girly...

BTW here's my best chick magnet coupled with a TRC Yoshimura exhaust(a.k.a the human mating call) :D ...

Edited by HelRazor

oddly enough there is/was a CK2 in that very same paint scheme & 16" ultra bling chromes and a coffee table wing at the back running around in Ratmalana not too long ago :lol:

lol you could almost swear i dreamt about it or something. but those people. they gotta go. its not like having an eyesore of a car wasnt offensive enough they drive like complete hooligans. and thanks to them you cant drive even a stock sports car without getting a bad name.

yes girls ARE impressed by the exhaust note...but the car has to have the look to go with it(the more pointy and sleek looking it is the better)...i'm afraid girls fail to grasp the notion of a fast hatch back because they dont LOOK fast and to be frank most of them do look girly...

BTW here's my best chick magnet coupled with a TRC Yoshimura exhaust(a.k.a the human mating call) :D ...

see this is the problem with sl. people just don't realise the perks of a hatchback. i mean i bought mine over a carina gt. so basically driving around in hatchback is like having better nails than your girlfriend. they'd want them and they'd probably be very jealous :lol:

now i must forgive myself for going OT. but i always wondered what it'd be like to fit a bike exhaust to a car. my neighbours think its a bike going down the road when im popping to the shops in my car. so i guess i'm halfway there :P but thanks to the low rev limit it'd probably end up sounding like a superbike being driven rather slowly. but i'd rather have that over those so called "beat barrels". any comments razor?

now i must forgive myself for going OT. but i always wondered what it'd be like to fit a bike exhaust to a car. my neighbours think its a bike going down the road when im popping to the shops in my car. so i guess i'm halfway there :P but thanks to the low rev limit it'd probably end up sounding like a superbike being driven rather slowly. but i'd rather have that over those so called "beat barrels". any comments razor?

hmmm..yeah i've heard of RX7's running with race bike exhausts fiited...i don't how successful it is....and there's the problem of backperessure, but you could add or remove disks on the outlet to control it.

hmmm..yeah i've heard of RX7's running with race bike exhausts fiited...i don't how successful it is....and there's the problem of backperessure, but you could add or remove disks on the outlet to control it.

just my 2 pence. i could probably lift a yoshimura off from a slower engine like the hayabusa. i'll be sure to let you know if i decide to do it.

seeing as Hot Hatches are NOT all the rage in sunny SL and have never been so, you logic makes perfect sense! :)

Sorry Jadey - Sorry Peri :P

....yes yes but even with that projectile its not like i've done any better :(

for aural delight i really should take you for a blast in the Z with the roof off down a narrow road... :)

Then again, if you've seen Jeremy Clarkson's Thriller, you'll see that even having a Zonda F Roadster doesn't really work with the chicks and only pulls the chest hair and size 11 crowd! Maybe if you tried following GTAm's advise and advertising its really powered by a Merc engine? :lol: Ah, hell, Gimme a Zonda F and I wouldn't even care about its magnetic qualities, I'd just enjoy the heck out of driving it.

Dev, post whoring again! 8 posts on one page, including multiple streaks of 3 in a row! And for aural delight try hanging around when an Enzo is started. :wub: In the words on Will Smith,

"Feel the Earth tremble, see the skies turn red

Eclipses, shooting stars, turn ya head

Volcanoes erupted, rage in the sea

Ain't the second coming of Christ

The first coming of me"

for aural delight i really should take you for a blast in the Z with the roof off down a narrow road... :)

you deffa should!... i already got a taste of it in the cinnamon grand car park when i was behind her,I opened my window just to hear the noise she was making :)

however i cant blame anyone for using their car for that "initial" pull. but they hardly ever attract the right sort of people.

yeah..as i was saying..wot will happen if i cant pay the damn lease next month?? DUH..never want a woman lik that..!! well..if she's rite worth 'then showing that the lease never existed is something else :angry-smiley-048:

well, u got to have talent, all those girls who gets attracted to your car is only gud enough to be tasted on bed and not to cook you dinner, if u have talent u really dont want any car..having the car is taking u no where, until u DRIVE, likewise..u got to work on it :D (if your looking for the 'rite person who loves U, and not your car)

Edited by Kim

seeing as Hot Hatches are NOT all the rage in sunny SL and have never been so, you logic makes perfect sense! :)

Sorry Jadey - Sorry Peri :P

....yes yes but even with that projectile its not like i've done any better :(

between ourselves we should probably start some kind of a movement to knock some sense into these stupid sri lankans. oh! and by the way. i'm definitely buying a new car next year. got 3 options in my head. all black saloons with tiny boot spoilers in the back :P

Then again, if you've seen Jeremy Clarkson's Thriller, you'll see that even having a Zonda F Roadster doesn't really work with the chicks and only pulls the chest hair and size 11 crowd! Maybe if you tried following GTAm's advise and advertising its really powered by a Merc engine? :lol: Ah, hell, Gimme a Zonda F and I wouldn't even care about its magnetic qualities, I'd just enjoy the heck out of driving it.

i was kind of thrilled about the fact that i had a car upon the first few months of ownership and aquiring licenses. but soon i realised its best to let them find out themselves. cos most of them are not even slightly impressed. others go mental over it not least because they think i got a nice car but i'm guessing its because they want to have one just like it themselves :P

yeah..as i was saying..wot will happen if i cant pay the damn lease next month?? DUH..never want a woman lik that..!! well..if she's rite worth 'then showing that the lease never existed is something else :angry-smiley-048:

well, u got to have talent, all those girls who gets attracted to your car is only gud enough to be tasted on bed and not to cook you dinner, if u have talent u really dont want any car..having the car is taking u no where, until u DRIVE, likewise..u got to work on it :D (if your looking for the 'rite person who loves U, and not your car)

i say not bother with the car at all. cos its using a six pack (not the beer :P) to attract ladies. too much of a try hard :P

better let her discover it on her own.

o u remeber the days we did O/L and A/L did we had performance or Rice cars ? no but as i remember most of our class mates were not single

thats called talent machang ..... i can remember guys had to keep notes on who there gona meet that day .... and guess some were dating much older office going chicks ... :angry-smiley-048:

o u remeber the days we did O/L and A/L did we had performance or Rice cars ? no but as i remember most of our class mates were not single

thats called talent machang ..... i can remember guys had to keep notes on who there gona meet that day .... and guess some were dating much older office going chicks ... :angry-smiley-048:

thats way too much information machan, Dialog and HSBC :action-smiley-060:

hakiyaawata rakyaawak kiwwa lu! :lol: