• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Petrolheads Vs. Girls

JadeyBlitzen

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL... this truly is an interesting read i must say! On the topic of cars and girls i have to say its been in stages for me... firstly go to an international school (that sets the stage pretty nicely), secondly get a nice car or two whilst in said school (the gates to heaven open further), thirdly have as much fun as u bloody can whilst u still can!! Thats where my SL stage ends and uni/u.s.a begins... come to the states and hope to have the american college dream... join a fraternity and do as much damage to the american fairer and latino skins during freshman year... get bored of the said stereotypes and finally find one awesome lady who leads you down the ride that u cant get enough of... THEN think about buying a car as the lady knows who you are and not what you have... have the lady help you finding the car... you think u want power, turbo and awd and then the lady brings to light elegance, curves and handling... you realise she is right and buy a car that showcases her best attributes... you take said lady to the dealer and drive out with her in the front seat and the car between ur hands... the lady looks at you and in that fleeting moment you realise that, yes, i finally have everything i want............ Moral of story : Plenty of girls will want what you have, only one will want what you are !

yep! the great man has spoken! now i'm trying to figure out where i went wrong in the said circumstances :P

btw when are coming down to sl again mate? been waiting for ages to see that gtr of yours

Now if only I can convince her that a 944 is a family car......hmmmmm

well, its a hatchback. and it got folding rear seats i suppose. now thats like the basis for family cars isnt it? ok the load sill is a bit high up, doesnt bother me :P

How about Victoria .... Beckham? :D

I dunno, not used to Victoria, Vikki is a lot more .... accessible.

i got a thing for that name mate! :lol:

macho well discuss these things in the next G2G, i dnt want to get ban :lol:

Lol.. how about seeing the bugger face to face at friends party lol.. i was like asking "hey your the man from the van right?" LMAO :lol:

Edited by Ruslan

Huh what d'you know you're out of the country for 5 days and when you get back you've missed the most interesting recent topic!!! :D

In my experience I've found that the sensitivity varies from person to person. Some aren't too picky about what you drive while others are. probably the more shallow bimbos!

Second chicks don't understand a ball about cars even if some genuinely show interest. The interest shown is more to do with being nice to the man. Don't we know how to show interest in dead boring subjects just to please them? It's similar....

So it's better to lead the thinking always, if a decision on purchase is being made. ;)

I've had 3 great "love mobiles" when I was much younger and the car was the only place to get "busy" ;) One was the 16- Mazda wagon we owned in the early 90s and the 18- Grand Civic that replaced it. If only the cars could talk. The 3rd one was not a car, but actually was the best!!!! It was our company Mazda Bongo van :lol:. The space made things very flexible! And we did not have to worry about being seen as the windows would steam up pretty fast :lol:B)

As for pulling chicks. In SL I'm afraid the most magnetic brand is Mercedes. The sterling three point star silver key ring I had for my 500 SEC went a long way in moistening a few panties :lol:

As for car talk. All the women I know find it quite boring considering the relentless barrage we emit when I meet up with my car buddies. But we really can't help ourselves can we? I always tell them that they should be thankful that we are not discussing our secret lovers :lol: !!!!!

As for pulling chicks. In SL I'm afraid the most magnetic brand is Mercedes. The sterling three point star silver key ring I had for my 500 SEC went a long way in moistening a few panties :lol:

damn! i was kinda hoping it'd be a more desireable brand. like say, alfa or jaguar. not the tedious germans!

oh ..... this has become a very interesting topic to follow up .... guess andi has spoken for most of us .... by telling how it will work in a serious affair ... but for just 4a one night stand that won't work at all

it dosen't matter if they can see ur Buttocks when ur bending to check something in ur Lembo .... or if ur talking non stop abt cars when ur driving ur Ferrari. theres alot of pulling power if ur a petrol head who owns a bloddy hot ride .... but ppl won't be giving a damn abt what u hv to say if u drive around in ur small charade or maruti ....

so i guess what u own has a alot to say when it comes ur pulling power ... if u have a fat bank account and a hot ride guess even though you are stuipid,fat,Bald,old and boring it won't be a much of a prob to find ur self few hot bed mates at night ... :angry-smiley-048:

oh ..... this has become a very interesting topic to follow up .... guess andi has spoken for most of us .... by telling how it will work in a serious affair ... but for just 4a one night stand that won't work at all

it dosen't matter if they can see ur Buttocks when ur bending to check something in ur Lembo .... or if ur talking non stop abt cars when ur driving ur Ferrari. theres alot of pulling power if ur a petrol head who owns a bloddy hot ride .... but ppl won't be giving a damn abt what u hv to say if u drive around in ur small charade or maruti ....

so i guess what u own has a alot to say when it comes ur pulling power ... if u have a fat bank account and a hot ride guess even though you are stuipid,fat,Bald,old and boring it won't be a much of a prob to find ur self few hot bed mates at night ... :angry-smiley-048:

i just cant help thinking sri lankan girls are rather materialistic when it comes to picking men. well i mean its the same case pretty much all around the world. but the ones here seem to take it to a different league. let me explain.

they dig riced up cars. with noisy exhausts, big wings and a holes and vents all over the body. they also like cars with flashy colours and snob badges. especially the really wrong ones like volvo or even audi in some cases. and they don't mind drivers who act like complete hooligans. so i'm guessing its a matter of good taste really.

for a fling i dont mind someone who's in mostly because she's impressed by the car. but for something a little lengthier i'm with what andrew said. cos if its the car that keeps them stuck to you they are just plain materialistic. however i cant blame anyone for using their car for that "initial" pull. but they hardly ever attract the right sort of people.

hey jadey .. even in SL alot of girls will hop to ur lap for the above requirments u mentioned .... guess its the same every where ...:lol

yap with ur hot ride most of the time if ur trying to find someone for a serious affair u wil end up with some cheap H___ who will just dump you with out thinking twice and hop to another dood who is a little bit higher in the food chain than you ...

the best way i guess is to be yourself ... and u wil al ways find what u want , ...

they dig riced up cars. with noisy exhausts, big wings and a holes and vents all over the body. they also like cars with flashy colours and snob badges. especially the really wrong ones like volvo or even audi in some cases. and they don't mind drivers who act like complete hooligans. so i'm guessing its a matter of good taste really.

Word. Well, not noisy exhausts. At least, not JUST noisy exhausts. Living proof right here. But no wings, colors or badges, sooo...

the best way i guess is to be yourself ... and u wil al ways find what u want , ...

or better still, not use your car to get fadge ;)

Word. Well, not noisy exhausts. At least, not JUST noisy exhausts. Living proof right here. But no wings, colors or badges, sooo...

whoever you are talking about she's got good taste! B)

whoever you are talking about she's got good taste! B)

She doesn't exist mate. I said I have a noisy exhaust, (and no flashy colors, etc) it hasn't worked to pull in chicks. In short, just having a noisy exhaust isn't enough to pull chicks, and I'm proof of that.

And I have a real sweet exhaust burble too :( Burbles like an WRX when throttling down. Well, almost.

by having a rice car or performace car it dosent matter, for everythng there is a way and need to have gud talent, car is just onething, there are lot more things u need to have to impres chicks

yap with ur hot ride most of the time if ur trying to find someone for a serious affair u wil end up with some cheap H___ who will just dump you with out thinking twice and hop to another dood who is a little bit higher in the food chain than you ...

do u remeber the days we did O/L and A/L did we had performance or Rice cars ? no but as i remember most of our class mates were not single :action-smiley-060:

i've been mortally afraid to comment on this thread for the fear of......

but the little i've figured out is that if you live a quiet life like yours truly , having a decent car doesn't matter in the least - & being an auto enthusiast is of no consequence to the fairer gender

:mellow:

i don't know any blond bimbos and something tells me i never will bother wasting my time looking for the likes of them for company,so i'll never really know if the flash car scenario works on them or not,

but from where i sit right now , i can unequivocally state that i have (found) no first hand emperical evidance to suggest any positive correlation between female company of any form and owning an interesting car

:mellow: