• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

JadeyBlitzen

Petrolheads Vs. Girls

Damn, you work thru one day without checking AL and a 3 page thread explodes! :blink:

that's coz the AL guys are on fire today...meanwhile have you noticed that D_Z has blitzed past the 5000 post mark :alc: ...looks like your time on the top is coming to an end peri

my congrats to Devinda_Z!

Ha ha! Tell that to the former owners of my car!

Besides, hatches and wagons rear seats can be folded down ..... ;)

what abt the owner ? :P

the first thing i checked after joining AL :D

ME TOO :D

I guess most of us AL members have their own share of Back seat experiance ;)

meanwhile have you noticed that D_Z has blitzed past the 5000 post mark :alc: ...looks like your time on the top is coming to an end peri

im prety sure if HOLA was not baned hell alredy pased 10000 :lol:

I guess most of us AL members have their own share of Back seat experiance ;)

once at parliment ground car park i saw couple in a Maruti havn some back seat fun, but they didnt realized the car was not tinted nde so many tinted cars around :action-smiley-060:

And, luckily, no one has yet told me I drive a girly car.

what do u drive mate?

in my case one could say its a girly car. but what annoys me is they'll have to miss the spoilers the wire mesh grills and the bigger wheels to see it through. or maybe i'm just being pedantic :lol:

that's coz the AL guys are on fire today...meanwhile have you noticed that D_Z has blitzed past the 5000 post mark :alc: ...looks like your time on the top is coming to an end peri

I've been commenting on it the past few weeks :) Its not unexpected.

what abt the owner ? :P

The owner has a total score of .... 0.

what do u drive mate?

in my case one could say its a girly car. but what annoys me is they'll have to miss the spoilers the wire mesh grills and the bigger wheels to see it through. or maybe i'm just being pedantic :lol:

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/200

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/photo/6/125

once at parliment ground car park i saw couple in a Maruti havn some back seat fun, but they didnt realized the car was not tinted nde so many tinted cars around :action-smiley-060:

Thats y i tinted my rear windows in dark tint ;)

Thats y i tinted my rear windows in dark tint ;)

riigght - so the next time i see a parked Carina i'll make sure to pass by quicker than i normally would and refrain from so much as glancing at the occupants! :lol:

riigght - so the next time i see a parked Carina i'll make sure to pass by quicker than i normally would and refrain from so much as glancing at the occupants! :lol:

hmmm...i might stay and watch :P

The owner has a total score of .... 0.

not intrested or not confi in the car :unsure:

same thing hapend to me, at parliments car park a guy from a rice car grup tap the driver side glass showting " hey man r u gihan ? u in the car ? " :action-smiley-060:

same thing hapend to me, at parliments car park a guy from a rice car grup tap the driver side glass showting " hey man r u gihan ? u in the car ? " :action-smiley-060:

gihan's achieved celebrity status i see.

now this will help your "pulling" power :P

did u buy any chance come to king of the streets II on 4th/5th of oct? cos i distinctly remember some bloke parked right next to me as i was waiting outside pila in a black vzr and even that had dials on the a pillar.

Yeah, I was there. First time I saw Fuzzo's scooby.

you pervert!

peeping tom :P

hey!...i never say no to a free show ah..... :D

jus kidding...me is a good boy B)

if you think thats bad , remember the video that went about , of the van with a Bara Stereo sticker on the rear window... :o

moda kame seemawa that was :action-smiley-060:

danke! :)

we're all one big happy family here on AL & as such the elder statesman should remain top dog :lol:

I've been commenting on it the past few weeks :) Its not unexpected.

:D i ended up getting 3 automotive newsletters & a mail from Gummy with the autospies links which i found to be rather interesting and that combines with high activity on the forums ended up in a barrage of posts :lol:

if you think thats bad , remember the video that went about , of the van with a Bara Stereo sticker on the rear window... :o

never seen that vid.....care to share?

Holy crap. :blink: Thats freakin sick man. I would surely start the engine to blow off his dic. Whats hapening to this world. :unsure:

yep...and this is not a fetish either...these types of dudes never do it with women(like it is said in you earlier post)...but only with inanimate objects like cars and god knows what else....

Edited by HelRazor

oh yeah that was so stupid, pics and videos went all over the place, there are so many similer videos like that

:D