• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb 13 Alternator

sira

Question

My Nissan FB 13 alternator giving Alternator problem since one year time. I had to replaced 2 alternator last year and the recent alternator giving problem too. When Iswitch on the ignition morning the charging light come up. drive few KM and stop and switch on the ignation the charging light will no comeing up. cannot tell the exat time that charging light issue.soem time it will comming up and soem time it's not

After that I check the grounding the indicator wire form alternator side. The light is came up. I think some thing wrong with in side the alternator.I removed the alternator and clean all broushs and checked all the parts (diode place roter and strater) all looks ok. and i dont know how to check the IC.

How ever the charging is ok. I check the battery voltage with head light on and AC on. it showed me 14-15 voltage.

Can some body tell me why the alternator getting faulty. Thins is the third alternator of my car.

is this common problem in FB13 or soemthing wrong with my wiring.last alternator i used aound 6 month.

I have attached some pictures of Service manual and need to know what AGC of my alternator is

Please Help me

Sira

p><p> <a  href=http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6789/alternator2ly7.th.jpg' alt='a>'>

alternatorww0.th.jpg

sira

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet