• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mobile Phones With Hsdpa

raveen

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to find out the lowest priced mobile phone model available in Sri Lanka with HSDPA.

I heard about a LG model which will cost around 18k-20k.

Any other suggestions? :jumping-smiley-013:

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to find out the lowest priced mobile phone model available in Sri Lanka with HSDPA.

Try the Nokia 6120 classic.. Was around 30k about 4 months back.. Should say a really good buy.

Try the Nokia 6120 classic.. Was around 30k about 4 months back.. Should say a really good buy.

6120C is a best seller. it's got HSDPA, Decent Camera, Symbian OS and quite Decent battery Life..

Edited by Ruslan

Thanks a lot. But yeah i was looking for a low budget one, I don't mind the brand.

Going through this, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HSPA_mobile_phones , I highly doubt if there are any HSDPA phones for less than Rs. 25,000.

But you never know, there might be some off the radar Chinese phones that are unbelievably cheap. I once saw a dual sim, touch screen "NOKIA" phone with a TV tuner for Rs. 16,000. :action-smiley-060: Only later did I see that the letter "I" in Nokia is actually an "L". :angry-smiley-048:

Raveen,

Well i checked the prices today at Liberty Plaza. Apparently the Nokia 6120C is only about 21,000/-. and Some Sony-Ericson for 19,500/- couldn't remember the model on that one though. (Some T series Phone... :unsure: )

Sony ericsson k850 is a good buy, it has the HSDPA facility. I am, really satisfied with its performance.

Hi guys,

I would say the 6120C is a very good buy. The only down side is the battery life, but it runs the latest Nokia S60 3rd edition software and has nearly all the options of its elder cousin the N95.

Incidentally could some one direct me to somebody who can unlock a 6120C locked to the 3 network in the UK and give me an idea of cost ? Note that the 3 network lock is a little difficult to break compared to Vodafone and T Mobile.

Incidentally could some one direct me to somebody who can unlock a 6120C locked to the 3 network in the UK and give me an idea of cost ? Note that the 3 network lock is a little difficult to break compared to Vodafone and T Mobile.

Few months back I unlocked 3 NEC phone for just ₤5 from Felixstowe. I'm sure he said he can unlock almost any phone but charge more for newer models but ₤15 max.

Also check this http://www.phonegoods.co.uk/bb5/unlock_nokia_6210c.php

In SL.... Sorry mate no clue.

Raveen,

Well i checked the prices today at Liberty Plaza. Apparently the Nokia 6120C is only about 21,000/-. and Some Sony-Ericson for 19,500/- couldn't remember the model on that one though. (Some T series Phone... :unsure: )

Thanks machans.

Talking about those dual sim Chinese phones, guys, NEVER EVER even think of buying a Chinese phone because they "SUCK" (i really mean it, u get spelling mistakes on menus etc) if anyone needs a dual sim phone, Samsung D880 is a good choice.

Back to my topic, a Sony Eric. T series mob? :unsure: should check out. w850i looks gr8 too.