• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Congratulations Ripper…

ash

Hey Ripster,

Congralutaions mate, and well done.

Station wagon can wait , buy the new Aston Martin shooting brake :)

Or I remember the Sultan of Brunei had made a Ferrari Station wagon - thats the way to go mate.

Speed and functionality. It would probably come with a 4 point harness for the baby seat too lol.

All the best buddy and buy some R*D B*LL for office times.......

Prad

sound advice from the other fathers on the forum it would seem :D

Ferrari%20456%20P3%201.jpg

venice_410.jpg

but i'm thinking a Forester Turbo might be a more interesting and not to mention realistic choice! :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

babyasleepdt7.th.jpg

babyasleepdt7.th.jpg

Say hi to my son folks! :)

Thank you all for your wishes. Tried to reply individually but that seems like a huge task that i quite don't know how to use :(

not much of knowledge in HTML stuff.

I missed what appears to be a well attended AL G2G, but gotta admit, the reward for missing it was much much greater :)

Thanks again for your wishes guys :)

thanks prad and devinda for the whole car advice thingy :)

if only the taxes weren't this insane...i might've even thought about it... :lol:

I'll most probably stick to the dear corolla for another year or two and would most probably go for something with more ground clearance :)

coming off, offroad bikes, it's blood annoying when you hear the undercarriage getting raped over humps and stuff...

Congrats dude, hope everything went smooth (no pun intended, lol) and your wife and the kid are doing good and in good health.

hey thanks mate!

50D is going overtime these days...Killed a battery last evening alone :lol:

thanks for the getting it down for me mate...

Wanted to take you guys out for drinks or dinner but lotsa things went off mark with the grand arrival...

hopefully can catch up with you next time... when you have your own lil fella :lol:

Congratulations on the new arrival Ripper. Enjoy every moment of the little guy. They grow so quick you sometimes wonder where the time go. Beautiful child.

thanks mate! :P

most of my free time is now spent with him :) But the fella seems to be having a very short fuse :lol: get ticked off pretty easily :)

we call him mr.pitstop :) From the moment he pees or poos, you have only about 10 secs to change the nappy and stuff...

Or else it's war! :lol:

Thanks again mate... suppose you gotta have gone through this to really know what it's all about :)