• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

AutoLanka G2G 2009 !!

Watchman

27 members have voted

1. 1. When would YOU like to meetup?

• Saturday
    • Sunday

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CORONA - imported beer and popular H* imported beer - anyways, whats the plan? where is ripper, miniace, etc?? :unsure:

hm...aint no fan of that brand... unless of course there's some tequila in it :)

irish dark, lion lager rocks :) Love Guinness too but it's not available in SL...

I've been told by friends that you can be arrested for doing against this "poya day no-boozing thing"

Can being some in the boot but don't have no ice box...so it'll be warm :(

I would love to share a beer with you guys but don't want it bad enough if there's a chance of landing in a cop shed for the night :P

Any bright ideas mates! Mini? Bugatti? xXx?

ha ha ha.... from what i hear from sources... you too are a huge consumer of such beverages and it shows :):):)

btw... strange math eh :):)

I usually don't bother get all mathematical with my drinks :)

He he very loyal Hein & Carl Drinker here.. take it very personal when people down play Beer :P I normally lose math count after the 6th or 7th :)

I've been told by friends that you can be arrested for doing against this "poya day no-boozing thing"

Think so… Possession, Transportation and Selling are all ban on Poya days I guess.

Edited by ash

He he very loyal Hein & Carl Drinker here.. take it very personal when people down play Beer :P I normally lose math count after the 6th or 7th :)

oh no...I too am a major beer fan... Got no belly to prove it though :P

ditto on 6th and 7th...same scene here...

but 3+ on irish dark or carl special brew too gets me there :lol:

now is there any creative solution to our poya day problem? :(

or is gonna be the white flag...

oh no...I too am a major beer fan... Got no belly to prove it though :P

ditto on 6th and 7th...same scene here...

but 3+ on irish dark or carl special brew too gets me there :lol:

now is there any creative solution to our poya day problem? :(

or is gonna be the white flag...

Gents Hate to be a party pooper, but would like to point out that the checkpoint is within 100 yards of MB... so creative solutions will be required :)

Hey dont get me wrong, but all we talked nothing about Booze...are you guys that serious about spirits ;) when are we gonna talk whos coming whos not...what cars we bringing stuff??

Let me start...Im coming...Mini (not sure need to be perfect for the Sunday drive) or EG8.

MINIACE

hm...aint no fan of that brand... unless of course there's some tequila in it :)

irish dark, lion lager rocks :) Love Guinness too but it's not available in SL...

Can being some in the boot but don't have no ice box...so it'll be warm :(

I would love to share a beer with you guys but don't want it bad enough if there's a chance of landing in a cop shed for the night :P

Any bright ideas mates! Mini? Bugatti? xXx?

i'm sure we can smuggle in few cans. better stay away from the hard stuff check point is just a stone throw away but i have not noticed any policemen in it though. why don't the boys who enjoy a drink link up some other day just for that purpose?

Why don't the boys who enjoy a drink link up some other day just for that purpose?

Really a good idea. We can get together one day at a nice place and enjoy. What about the Thai Pongal day on the 14th? Its a holiday right.

g2g20091rq7.jpg

See you guys today near Marry Browns... sometimes we might have to re-locate to a new location somewhere down the Marin Drive depends on parking space.

Guys please behave your selves well. No drag racing or any other stunts during this time. This is just a casual get-together where members get to know each other and their rides.

Guys its so pathetic that I'll be missing participation for the 2nd consecutive time ... right now me sitting in front of my PC @ office & will be stuck until around 20:00 hrs ... (Never expected that I will have to turn up at office today)

Defa wanna make it next time ... all the best with the creative plans regard to making the liquid part happen ...

Have fun & cheers guys ...