• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mighty Mini Club Sunday Drive

GMI

good show guys...love to see the little buggers all in a bunch like that :jumping-smiley-013:

btw thanks for the pics miniace :)

Yeah machan ! Had good fun...good credit should go to the president Thishan and to MMC commitee .Many thanks to Mr Nimal Gunaratne for giving breakfast for all ,at his place and to Mr Wicky Wickramasinghe (famous Mini race driver) for providing lunch and ......(you know what) to famished Mini boys!!

MINIACE

No worries mate...I have a friend...6'4 and 115+kg ...owns and drives a classic-Mini (not the BMW type) after few mods....

Contact me for these non-expensive mods to accomadate a giant inside :D .

MINIACE

As a slightly shorter and slightly lighter individual (I don't get to say things like that often :D ) who drove Madmax's mini I'd say it need more than a few mods. For one thing, I could press all three pedals using one foot! Makes braking very interesting. But it is hella fun for a short 5 minute spin tho :D

Well...The modifications are seat bracket extension and pedals.Aftermarket Seat bracket extensions are available in two diferent sizes/thickness. Column drop brackets are optional and always recommended.Rover type seats also helps a lot.This will accomodate (for sure), a human giant inside. :D (Tested and Proven :lol: )

MINIACE