• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Master P

Hi Auto Lanka - New Here!

Im sure as hell Master P didnt mean Hola By saying Above, as we all know Hola's car is nothing to sing and dance abt. This was definitely directed at some other member (though its obvious I dont want to mention the name :(:D ) After seeing whats abt to come his way, Master P just nicely Twisted his words. :D:D Believe me he's very good at it

BTW hope Andrew is concentrating on his studies these days :alc::alc::P

heheheheeee!!!! i think i too can imagine who it migth be...

:P

Im sure as hell Master P didnt mean Hola By saying Above, as we all know Hola's car is nothing to sing and dance abt. This was definitely directed at some other member (though its obvious I dont want to mention the name :D:D ) After seeing whats abt to come his way, Master P just nicely Twisted his words. :D:D Believe me he's very good at it

BTW hope Andrew is concentrating on his studies these days :alc::P:P

Yeah man im trying ta concentrate over here wit studies...kinda hard when ppl make comments..ahem ahem... :( ...anyways its a good thing if he did twist his words...cos its us 'kids' in SL that are the worst troublemakers...im sure all u guys know that... :alc:

...cos its us 'kids' in SL that are the worst troublemakers...im sure all u guys know that... :D

:D:huh:

Yeah man im trying ta concentrate over here wit studies...kinda hard when ppl make comments..ahem ahem... ...anyways its a good thing if he did twist his words...cos its us 'kids' in SL that are the worst troublemakers...im sure all u guys know that...

If by kids u mean 21 and under.. im innocent! <_<