• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi Auto Lanka - New Here!

Master P

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...it was a long time ago...One person who will definetly remember is mr.pilawoo's...LoL

Remember very well for sure.. Ahhh the good 'old forum days' <<Sniff >> was only three months ago!

Yeah I must say Andrew= :D and :action-smiley-060: (Very Sorry) about any offence caused by yours trully in the old forum- was always just playing around :D

However on the RHF fellow.. I think think he fibbed about a lot.. I've tried to track dwon, him and his so called SiR he claimed to have once owned and only found a guy with a 1.5L Toyota! :D

Remember very well for sure.. Ahhh the good 'old forum days' <<Sniff >> was only three months ago!

Yeah I must say Andrew= :D and :action-smiley-060: (Very Sorry) about any offence caused by yours trully in the old forum- was always just playing around :D

However on the RHF fellow.. I think think he fibbed about a lot.. I've tried to track dwon, him and his so called SiR he claimed to have once owned and only found a guy with a 1.5L Toyota! :D

LoL...No worries dude...it was fun though...and ya ... hahah... i remember u trying to get at that joker hu said he had the SiR... man good times ...

Yeah that was kinda crazy....well atleast now we're all a peaceful bunch of buggers...unless certain jokers come along and try to stir things... ahem ahem...

Machan that is the only reason i joined autolanka :D

Ohh but there is! Refer back to Pannala last year- Javid's SIR's win over Dinesh's Evo..

Oh bad sene ok ok so Javis SIR bt Dinesh Evo

Nirosh SIR bt Eov

:D Hm SIR's r not bad huh but Typer R Spec ?

Machan that is the only reason i joined autolanka :D

Oh bad sene ok ok so Javis SIR bt Dinesh Evo

Nirosh SIR bt Eov

:D Hm SIR's r not bad huh but Typer R Spec ?

machan j's sir is in a different league. have u gone in that? jeeaaz

Dont know bro, any idea pila ?

Different league?? What do you mean dude? Usually the Evo ran the Open Super cars event.. and J ran the 1600 modified event.. On that particular day- J ran in the Super cars event... It was in Dec 2004 at Pannala.

thanks for that machan...honestly wat wud it take to get this bugger kicked out cos he's really annoying...

p.s. i like the assorcism bit too jwest...mind if i use it lol

yes u can mr.skarkster.. make sure to put the reference ok? :(

oh and about the jokers who were here, can u guys remember one guy said he gonna bring down a merc BRABUS... said he got the money from some family property he sold :D:D:lol:

and yeh about the RHF(max) I thought he really had a SIR.. :lol::lol:

damn....

by the way how old is this site? I found it out like december 2004.. being visiting since then... didn't want to get into discussion thing that time though, but i enjoyed reading all the funny stuff...

Different league?? What do you mean dude? Usually the Evo ran the Open Super cars event.. and J ran the 1600 modified event.. On that particular day- J ran in the Super cars event... It was in Dec 2004 at Pannala.

what i mean is the gihan was comparing j's victory to nirosha's. What i mean was that j's car is very much quicker than any other type R. It goes like a evo with 1 bar boost.

what i mean is the gihan was comparing j's victory to nirosha's. What i mean was that j's car is very much quicker than any other type R. It goes like a evo with 1 bar boost.

I'm not sure who the owner of that Evo is... It's amazing the development that some of these B series guys go through these days..

oh and about the jokers who were here, can u guys remember one guy said he gonna bring down a merc BRABUS... said he got the money from some family property he sold :D:lol::lol:

Ahhh the Brabus, remember the big argument and how he was boasting that he would "prove" it? Haha yea wonder what happened to that. Another time some joker posted a picture of a v16 cadillac he had asking the tax rate if he ever brought that down. Funny thing the car was not in production yet :P And yea I too thought RHF had an SiR, he seemed relatively knowledgeable about cars and I thought some of you guys knew him... :D

Oh well, those days were some fun days :D

Ahhh the Brabus, remember the big argument and how he was boasting that he would "prove" it? Haha yea wonder what happened to that. Another time some joker posted a picture of a v16 cadillac he had asking the tax rate if he ever brought that down. Funny thing the car was not in production yet :D And yea I too thought RHF had an SiR, he seemed relatively knowledgeable about cars and I thought some of you guys knew him... :(

Oh well, those days were some fun days :lol:

its not over yet dude.. how abt that guy who said he brought down a 360 modena and asked where the drags happen in SL.. Guess what happened then???

dillon invited him for a drag against his supra

:D:D:lol:

that guy didn't reply afterwards :lol::lol:

Hmm machan im not comparing it but i think anyone who can beat a evo or a subaru is a good victory

oh and about the jokers who were here, can u guys remember one guy said he gonna bring down a merc BRABUS... said he got the money from some family property he sold :D:D:lol:

damn....

by the way how old is this site? I found it out like december 2004.. being visiting since then... didn't want to get into discussion thing that time though, but i enjoyed reading all the funny stuff...

And I remember there was another dude who wanted to open a night club in colombo with his AUS$200,000/= (apperently he has raised funds by selling his home in downunder) :lol::D:P

And I remember there was another dude who wanted to open a night club in colombo with his AUS$200,000/= (apperently he has raised funds by selling his home in downunder) :(:D:D

yea i remember that but i cant remembr who it was...sum of us advised him n the rest bashd d daylights out of him

yea i remember that but i cant remembr who it was...sum of us advised him n the rest bashd d daylights out of him

yep...can remeber reading that sometime back...dunno when it was...haha... these threads really do go crazy at times hehe...like the Team Rukus one...

And I remember there was another dude who wanted to open a night club in colombo with his AUS$200,000/= (apperently he has raised funds by selling his home in downunder) :D:D:D

LoL!! I remember that joker!! man we have had some classic cases on this forum for sure...the height of the crazyness was when the forum allowed different login names and there was no real rules set....damn was that a good time...LoL... :D

And I remember there was another dude who wanted to open a night club in colombo with his AUS$200,000/= (apperently he has raised funds by selling his home in downunder) :violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-099:

lol.. i remember this bugger as well.. they disappeared as fast as they popped up :violent-smiley-099:

• 2 weeks later...