• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi Auto Lanka - New Here!

Master P

i remember it very well...how ppl didnt beliv u owned the cars u do n y u dont drag em...it went on for ages

Yep....damn those were crazy times man....and the best part is i got bashed by buggers who are actually friends of mine now....hehehe...see differences can be sorted out...LoL

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep....damn those were crazy times man....and the best part is i got bashed by buggers who are actually friends of mine now....hehehe...see differences can be sorted out...LoL

i remember even imran was involved in that thread....

Aiyo i missed a great chance to fight with some one LOL, n many ppl mentioned abt so many cars bt i think in sri lanka we dont have expensive lambos n zondas bt whe have some great cars Skyline's M3's honda's, subaru, evo etc bt we should respect all thse great cars, n i dnt think honda dominating this forum but many ppl owns eg's n ek's n yes i agree honda is a great car ( sir bear evo6 ) bt ..............................

Guys

In the history or car racing do u know any honda that beat a Skyline, M3, sit8, evo8 but i dont know n if im wrong forgive me :blink:

i remember even imran was involved in that thread....

Yes he was....someone made an unwarranted refference to him and personal stuff...damn...it went out of the forum too...

Hey! Wasn't that my line? Plagarism!!

HUH??????????????????? When did u say that????????????? I've been Hola Bashing most of the time...LoL

yes i saw that war n i involved in that dilans supra war

Yeah that was crazy too...but it was recent...the one we had before was when the site and forum was new and Madz didnt have too many rules...it went crazy then..

once saw a video of a honda EG6 beating a dodge viper :D . found it hard to belive :blink: .

Yeah, well, watch the one where a Sunny GTiR beats a Viper driven by Vicki BH. :huh:

HUH??????????????????? When did u say that????????????? I've been Hola Bashing most of the time...LoL

Within the last two days. When dragster asked if we were Honda bashing again. :P

Yeah, well, watch the one where a Sunny GTiR beats a Viper driven by Vicki BH. :huh:

Within the last two days. When dragster asked if we were Honda bashing again. :P

Yeah i saw that Video the Sunny GTiR beating the Viper...Crazy stuff...Hmmmm u do have a little something for Vicki BH dont u.. :D ........ Ok Ok im sorry preveen didnt know that u had said it before...!!! LoL... :blink:

Guys.... do we have an agreement to ignore this Gay partner of Isuru and his stupid posts??? :P

Yes... Yes....get him to find an exlusive site to join.....Gees where do theese Honda buggers get of....The bloody wankers with their eco shit tin cans trying to be exclusive. Yepppp their are exclusive in a way..... EXCLUSIVELY GAY....

Yes... Yes....get him to find an exlusive site to join.....Gees where do theese Honda buggers get of....The bloody wankers with their eco shit tin cans trying to be exclusive. Yepppp their are exclusive in a way..... EXCLUSIVELY GAY....

Uh Oh...uhmmm dude...u might have just OVERSTEPPED a boundary...heheh there are ALOT of honda owners on this forum...Hola was a extreme case that deserved what he got...but not all the Honda owners are gonna like what u just said... Good Luck Bro... u might need it... :P

There have been quite alot of characters here on the forum.....Rhf(max), isurujosh, etc etc and then going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back to 'marblenuttyboy'......... :P:D

oh man.. dont even remind me of that bugger.... damn... pain...

hey do you guys remember Hanibal ? great guy.. and a very good comedian... wonder what happened to that guy...

and also havent heard of Sparky... I once remember my next door neighbor having a japanese-spit by that name...

Hmmmm u do have a little something for Vicki BH dont u.. :P

ummmm :P

Nah, Just think shes a pretty good driver. She doesn't always look hot :D I just like the way she speaks :D Must be that upper class British accent. Besides, when she says things like "The Sunny GTiR makes Civic Type Rs feel like they are tied to a tree" ......

ummmm :D

Nah, Just think shes a pretty good driver. She doesn't always look hot :P I just like the way she speaks :D Must be that upper class British accent. Besides, when she says things like "The Sunny GTiR makes Civic Type Rs feel like they are tied to a tree" ......

Hehehe... :P:D

Uh Oh...uhmmm dude...u might have just OVERSTEPPED a boundary...heheh there are ALOT of honda owners on this forum...Hola was a extreme case that deserved what he got...but not all the Honda owners are gonna like what u just said... Good Luck Bro... u might need it... :P

Yep you may be right Andrew.... my sincere apologies to those Honda owners that have their heads screwed on right. .....I must admit not all Honda owners are like Hola….Its got nothing to wit the car but a lot to do with the owners better than thou attitude....

actually when i saw the dilans supar forum then i decide i need to involve, n its a damn fight

Yeah that was kinda crazy....well atleast now we're all a peaceful bunch of buggers...unless certain jokers come along and try to stir things... ahem ahem...

Looks like...........THIS AUTOLANKA..

IS INFECTED WIT THE GAYYY VIRUSS>>CALL MADZZ AND TELL

TO HIT THE CENSOR BEETZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AL is infested! is predominantly Nissan!

wotz wit Nissan lovers and ga*s - they fantacise using that word too often! :P

man u nissan guys are very civilised humble ppl :D