• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi Auto Lanka - New Here!

Master P

HAHAHAHAHAH....u stupid asswipe...u think that ur piece of shit honda is exclusive?????????? Bring it on...instead of starting another poll why dont u take a good long look at urself....what do u see??? Well u wanna know...i think that ur a sad ass loser who doesnt have one post on this forum that gives us any credilble insight to ur lame ass statements....NAME ONE f**kING CAR THAT HONDA HAS THAT IS DEEMED EXCLUSIVE??????????????????????????????????????? Get a life u dope head...and start living in reality and not ur honda dominated wet dreams...............

thanks for that machan...honestly wat wud it take to get this bugger kicked out cos he's really annoying...

p.s. i like the assorcism bit too jwest...mind if i use it lol

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you guys got me all started up.....

Toyota is for people who hates to take risks

The only non-lame brand in the world are Mitsubishi,Subaru,Mazda and Honda!

and I belive in Honda and the rest of the cars of Mitsubishi,Subaru and Mazda.

Cheers,

Hola!

hey man last time i checkd the hiace was manufactured by TOYOTA :P and that was supposed to be your second FAV vehicle :D .

thanks for that machan...honestly wat wud it take to get this bugger kicked out cos he's really annoying...

p.s. i like the assorcism bit too jwest...mind if i use it lol

Damn dude this guy really is annoying...at 1st i thought that he was ok but now he's pushing the wrong buttons....nxt time i see him on the road is SL ill just have to show him why some Nissan's are exclusive...hopefully the force of me flying past him will blow those freaking alloys off his car....

Ok, If I am so much annoying, I dont want to be here..

Bye Bye forever Auto Lanka and all the friends who comes in.

Always drive saftley,avoid drinking and drving guys.

Wish you all the best in life and Happy motoring!!!

TC - Hola

PS::Hola when yul see me

Ok, If I am so much annoying, I dont want to be here..

Bye Bye forever Auto Lanka and all the friends who comes in.

Always drive saftley,avoid drinking and drving guys.

Wish you all the best in life and Happy motoring!!!

TC - Hola

PS::Hola when yul see me

Bye dude (waves). How soon will it be before we see you with a new id?

exactly...

however I pretty much enjoyed the bugger.. :D

I know, I did too to a point :P But we might see him back :D I sometimes wonder whatever happened to the most famous Honda basher on the old forum Rhf(max). Well at least he drove a Honda while bashing it I think :D But i rememeber some pretty enjoyable arguments there too :D

I know, I did too to a point :P But we might see him back :D I sometimes wonder whatever happened to the most famous Honda basher on the old forum Rhf(max). Well at least he drove a Honda while bashing it I think :D But i rememeber some pretty enjoyable arguments there too :D

There have been quite alot of characters here on the forum.....Rhf(max), isurujosh, etc etc and then going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back to 'marblenuttyboy'......... :D:P

marble bugger was hilarious....

heheheh ya i know!!!!!!! Damn....i dont think many guys here now will remember all the old guys like 2 years ago....damn....can u remember all the fights!!!!

Oh, damn, my bad!

No worries we all make mistakes!!!... hehehe... :D:D

There have been quite alot of characters here on the forum.....Rhf(max), isurujosh, etc etc and then going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back to 'marblenuttyboy'......... :D:D

rhf was attacked by all the honda buggers n never to b seen again...nuttymarbleboy used to bash drag racers as a whole...not honda

marble bugger was hilarious....

Hahaha yea. I remember he kept kept dissapearing and just when you thought he was gone for good he appears with something like "guess who's back to p*** url off again" Hahah dont know why I even remember that but i do. I think he had a little friend too. Kind of reminds me of someone who just departed.

LoL...Those were good times...hehe!!! Man i remember the 1st time that i came on this forum i was attacked by all u buggers...which culminated in calls being made etc etc...LoL...long time ago though

i came in pretty late, wouldnt know what ya talking about.. and thats ur 400!