• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi Auto Lanka - New Here!

Master P

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Welcome,

Whats with this picture thing?

No need to go into any other lounge to give your self a introduction. Honda is the home for you. This site is mainly dominated by Honda owners. There might be bashing here and there but then again at the end of the day is all soo funny.

Enjoy AutoLanka!

I think the appropriate place for this thread is "The lounge" not the Honda section.

And ur gonna get in trouble over the Avatar.

Nah, like i said this is the place for you. Keep this as your head quarters.

Hi Welcome,

No need to go into any other lounge to give your self a introduction. Honda is the home for you. This site is mainly dominated by Honda owners.

dude watch wat u say...no one dominates this forum...u really r isuru's gay pal rnt u

Hi Welcome,

No need to go into any other lounge to give your self a introduction. Honda is the home for you. This site is mainly dominated by Honda owners. There might be bashing here and there but then again at the end of the day is all soo funny.

Enjoy AutoLanka!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? "Mainly dominated by Honda owners"....dude ur gonna get a serious kick up the arse if u go on like this...Honestly why dont u marry ur freaking car and ask Stafford to be the damn Witnesses...might be first time in the world and u can give Honda all the publicity it needs that way...seems the perfect soulution for a dumbass like you........... :violent-smiley-030:

Hi Welcome,

Enjoy AutoLanka!

u got some honda spirit stuck up in ur ass man.. y don't u think of an assorcism?? or can someone please shoot this guy, so that he will reborn with a brain next time..

thanks..

Whats the f**k is this? Kick in the arse? Marry Cars? You guys are so sensitive? Well I am not wrong in any way please look at your self - http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=429

Now that you guys got me all started up.....

Toyota is for people who hates to take risks

Nissan is for people who doesnt know how to be exclusive

The only non-lame brand in the world are Mitsubishi,Subaru,Mazda and Honda!

Listen everyone, people can talk for what they belive in, and I belive in Honda and the rest of the cars of Mitsubishi,Subaru and Mazda.

So may god be with you. And I strongly chalange to restart a opinon poll on Honda, Toyota, Nissan only. This would be based on popularity and desirability....

Cheers,

Hola!

HAHAHA!!! ROTFLMAO!! U drive the cheapest commonest econo-sedan u can find and think ur a risk taker in an exclusive crowd? :D:D:D:D

ah me. A good laugh in the morning to get the blood flowing and to clear up the sinuses :D

Go ahead and start the poll. Anyone can do it after all.

You gave you're opinion, and here is mine.

I own a Nissan so I suppose that means I don't know how to be exclusive? And I suppose that goes for all the other Nissan owners in here as well? Mine isn't a sportscar, but its still a pretty fine and damn reliable one. There were a lot of reasons I got a Nissan, but "inability to be exclusive" sure wasn't one of them.. I don't have anything against any of those other brands though, am just not at a time of my life where I can actually put an expensive performance car to use, and the particular Nissan I have suited me best. Like that there are lots of reasons people choose to buy a particular brand of car. Long ago Autolanka began as a place for people to come and discuss about cars, and put forth any problems they may have with their cars. We've seen Honda bashers and nissan bashers and a basher-of practically every brand, but I don't think they usually categorised owners of the particular brand. Sorry dude, but your post is simply offensive at the very least.

Although come to think of it, who gives a f**k about what U think? I'm sure you don't care about what I think either, but just know that no Nissan/Toyota owner would ever agree with you.

Although come to think of it, who gives a f**k about what U think? I'm sure you don't care about what I think either, but just know that no Nissan/Toyota owner would ever agree with you.

Specially the Nissan owners on the forums who own cars with limited production runs like 500 cars and 900 cars. :D Big hints :D

Whats the f**k is this? Kick in the arse? Marry Cars? You guys are so sensitive? Well I am not wrong in any way please look at your self - http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=429

Now that you guys got me all started up.....

The only non-lame brand in the world are Mitsubishi,Subaru,Mazda and Honda!

Listen everyone, people can talk for what they belive in, and I belive in Honda and the rest of the cars of Mitsubishi,Subaru and Mazda.

So may god be with you. And I strongly chalange to restart a opinon poll on Honda, Toyota, Nissan only. This would be based on popularity and desirability....

Cheers,

Hola!

HAHAHAHAHAH....u stupid asswipe...u think that ur piece of shit honda is exclusive?????????? Bring it on...instead of starting another poll why dont u take a good long look at urself....what do u see??? Well u wanna know...i think that ur a sad ass loser who doesnt have one post on this forum that gives us any credilble insight to ur lame ass statements....NAME ONE f**kING CAR THAT HONDA HAS THAT IS DEEMED EXCLUSIVE??????????????????????????????????????? Get a life u dope head...and start living in reality and not ur honda dominated wet dreams...............