• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi Auto Lanka - New Here!

Master P

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened up in here? People get chased away? I'm outta here

Yea this is a big cult where everyone gets together and chases away all the new people :grinning-smiley-003: sheeze man we didn't do anything to you, get back in here!

Then clearly he doesnt know me well enough...cos if he did then he'd also know that im not the kind hu takes that shit lying down... :D

Did he mean he's quitting the forum or was leaving for the day? Btw Hola is still a regular visitor according to his stats :P

I was talkin bout this Hola dude

MASTER P i appologise that u've misunderstood the state of affairs on this forum...i can assure u that our ppl r in no way hostile to new comers...only to fakes as u'd see in sum threads where a random bloke boasts abt the car he owns but it turns out to b rippd off sum1 else's project or summin...

admin n mods control forum behaviour if u hav any problm u can contact us...if ur plea is valid we'd take action without hesitation...

none of these guys r trouble makers :D

****** i dont have any plea over any dude. I jus said i have seen that dude. I kno these guys aint makin any troble. I dount hav time to run over his post or whatever.I jus dont care of one unknown dude. But one piece of advice dudes, u gotta get all back whom u loose cause one ****** can make a rev. Get that ****** back or sometin,watever

lets jus talk cars shall we...Hope I get a brandspankin welcome from dis hood. Im here for anther copule of weeks then im off to Texas again. I wont be login in much much. Just wanna say peace and keep the cars rolling in SL! Im getin a Acura when i go back, its gona be black the same model u get as civic'06 here.

Chheers ******!

DO NOT USE RACIST TERMS AGAINST ADMINISTRATORS OR MODERATORS OR EVEN MEMBERS. N***** IS NOT A WELCOME TERM HERE

Edited by sharkster

Abt that kid thing it bette not be me ..Cos i god the Sound type vehicle ....hehe..

Apith ekka walliyak addoth kelinma denna

DEHIWELA PREVEEN , Katugasthota sudda , Fuzzo the menace and

Kalu

almedha @ malabe .....DONT PUT BIG TALK GIVE THE SHOT ON THE SPOT WITH A 2X2 POLLA..

Sorry Sir. For us it was a mere a term. Very sorry for the trouble caused. Truely in the heart, im guilty

no worries dude...ur post jus didnt turn out very friendly

Abt that kid thing it bette not be me ..Cos i god the Sound type vehicle ....hehe..

Kalu

almedha @ malabe .....DONT PUT BIG TALK GIVE THE SHOT ON THE SPOT WITH A 2X2 POLLA..

no threatenin WCC

Kalu

Ela Ela so preveen u live in Dehiwela ? im in Attidiya. bt im very innocent :angry-smiley-005: i dnt know anything about walli

****** i dont have any plea over any dude. I jus said i have seen that dude. I kno these guys aint makin any troble. I dount hav time to run over his post or whatever.I jus dont care of one unknown dude. But one piece of advice dudes, u gotta get all back whom u loose cause one ****** can make a rev. Get that ****** back or sometin,watever

lets jus talk cars shall we...Hope I get a brandspankin welcome from dis hood. Im here for anther copule of weeks then im off to Texas again. I wont be login in much much. Just wanna say peace and keep the cars rolling in SL! Im getin a Acura when i go back, its gona be black the same model u get as civic'06 here.

Chheers ******!

DO NOT USE RACIST TERMS AGAINST ADMINISTRATORS OR MODERATORS OR EVEN MEMBERS. N***** IS NOT A WELCOME TERM HERE

I thought you want to talk cars.. so far your just a newbee trying defend some guy that used to post.. we're all very happy that your getting a Acura... and yes we do know of the connection between honda and acura And let me assure you that you will not be getting yourself anything like a '2006 Acura Civic' cause the car was never produced!!! :angry-smiley-005::party-smiley-015:

And if you are a Sri Lankan I suggest you type/speak like one as well.. racist terms maybe normal in the culture you live in but it sure as hell aint here.-We are a lot better than that thankyou! (Plus I'm a member in several other automotive forums which are US based and racial terms dont seem to be used at all-so I guess you must be special :party-smiley-015: )

Other than that welcome to AutoLanka!! Feel free to post all your 'automotive' related stuff anytime!

Ive seen this dude mates...Hes justa kid. But the car is something to sing and dance about

Im sure as hell Master P didnt mean Hola By saying Above, as we all know Hola's car is nothing to sing and dance abt. This was definitely directed at some other member (though its obvious I dont want to mention the name :alc::music-smiley-012: ) After seeing whats abt to come his way, Master P just nicely Twisted his words. :party-smiley-015::music-smiley-026: Believe me he's very good at it

BTW hope Andrew is concentrating on his studies these days :angry-smiley-005::party-smiley-015::party-smiley-015:

Im sure as hell Master P didnt mean Hola By saying Above, as we all know Hola's car is nothing to sing and dance abt. This was definitely directed at some other member (though its obvious I dont want to mention the name :alc::music-smiley-012: ) After seeing whats abt to come his way, Master P just nicely Twisted his words. :party-smiley-015::music-smiley-026: Believe me he's very good at it

BTW hope Andrew is concentrating on his studies these days :angry-smiley-005::party-smiley-015::party-smiley-015:

And Hola hasn't been chased away, he still logs in if u check his stats. Btw Master P. where in Texas are u? Cos i'm in Texas too, and last time I checked that kind of language wasn't going to get u much more than a black eye or a slit throat around here :music-smiley-019: Specially if you're an Asian

Btw Master P. where in Texas are u? Cos i'm in Texas too, and last time I checked that kind of language wasn't going to get u much more than a black eye or a slit throat around here :party-smiley-015: Specially if you're an Asian

u got me there man :angry-smiley-005: since wen did texas hav a 'hood' eh?...nice one