• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Bmw M3 2007 Spy Pics

Overdrive

These are the pics caught on camera of the 4th generation M3 at Munich's M-Division. This coupe has a 4 litre 400bhp V8 power plant under the bonnet, aimed at the Audi RS4.

19kl2.jpg

27lx.jpg

30sp.jpg

45fa1.jpg

whoa..this M3 does look good...yup wonder why the local agents dont bother to import this...maybe due to the much higher prices....im sure they would bring you one down if u order it though...

whoa..this M3 does look good...yup wonder why the local agents dont bother to import this...maybe due to the much higher prices....im sure they would bring you one down if u order it though...

Oh your there andrew, woke up?

Oh your there andrew, woke up?

Hehehe...Nah Nah was awake for sometime now..had classes etc..its 4pm here dude...thought ill see what autolanka was upto and behold there were like 20 new thread replies..hehe...whats the time there dude?

Hehehe...Nah Nah was awake for sometime now..had classes etc..its 4pm here dude...thought ill see what autolanka was upto and behold there were like 20 new thread replies..hehe...whats the time there dude?

10.07 pm

I Work here. hope to go to sl hopefully in june for about a month.

Oh ...ok...in june or so autolanka shud have another gathering so that all of us can meet up...this way all the ppl who come down for the summer hols etc etc will be able to join as well...

Oh ...ok...in june or so autolanka shud have another gathering so that all of us can meet up...this way all the ppl who come down for the summer hols etc etc will be able to join as well...

That should be good. but i like this whole masquerade..

yup. Think its totally cool. Real freedom of speech! LOLOTF

Hahaha i guess so...damn i shud have changed my profile when the new forum was introduced ..LoL.. that way i could have said what i wanted and driven these guys crazy!! LoL.. j/k :D:D

Hahaha i guess so...damn i shud have changed my profile when the new forum was introduced ..LoL.. that way i could have said what i wanted and driven these guys crazy!! LoL.. j/k :D:D

you see my point now. Kid with an ant farm!!

:D:D:D ....... or maybe a tribal leader from a tropical country... hmmm... the possibilities..!!!

shall we sign in as new members and play with their minds! (just kidding), just board out of my mind all u people faster sleep in SL

shall we sign in as new members and play with their minds! (just kidding), just board out of my mind all u people faster sleep in SL

Hehehe ya same here...i gotta go for dinner in abit...so just cuttin time till then...and yes all these jokers in SL are fast asleep...

Well, sorry wasn't around to amuse u kids, but I had to handle an emergency situ, so I took a couple of hours of Zs after that was finished :D And now we have a mail from US thanking us fo the effort, since it was late. Must remember to point it out a couple of times to the bos :D Its Performance Evaluation season :D

Well, sorry wasn't around to amuse u kinds, but I had to handle an emergency situ, so I took a couple of hours of Zs after that was finished :D And now we have a mail from US thanking us fo the effort, since it was late. Must remember to point it out a couple of times to the bos :D Its Performance Evaluation season :D

LOL...Nows that who u call a hard worker...hope ur boss finds ur commitment to ur work exemplary... :D