• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fastest Car In Srilanka

Hiran690

5 hours ago, Gummybr said:

No mention of the Merc E63. It came with the delimiter so it should easily touch the 300+ mark. Its one of the high performance cars thats driven on a daily basis. Owner has a BMW X5 M as well.

There is an an X6M here too. Also, didn't know about the E63 AMG & that it's a delimited one! We also have a CLS53 AMG now too..not sure that would do 300 though. I'll update the two F10 M5s to the list too!

On 1/29/2020 at 7:46 AM, □AVANTE□ said:

Ayy, in my mood!

Fastest tuned car: Darin's R35 GTR with more than 1200hp

Faster production car: Lamborghini Aventador SV

VMax 300+ Club

*Silver Evo IX with around 800hp(fastest evo so far)

*Green Nissan R32 (600hp)

*Nissan 350Z supercharged

*Nissan 300ZX drag beast

*Nissan S15 Silvia (Mona)

*Nissan GTR R35

*Mercedes S63 AMG V12

*Mercedes AMG GT C

*Mercedes SLS AMG

*Mercedes SL55 AMG

*Mercedes S500 Coupe

*Maserati GranTurismo

*Jaguar F-type Project 7

*C6 Corvette Cabrio

*Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

*Shelby Mustang GT500

*BMW M6 & M6 Cabrio

*BMW M5 F10

*BMW 850ci V12

*Aston DB9

*Aston DB11

*Porsche 911 GT3 RS & 911 Carreras

*SRT Charger & Challenger Hellcat (Crashed)

*Ferrari 488 

*Ferrari F360 Spider

*Lamborghini Huracan

*Lamborghini Gallardo

*Lamborghini Aventador

*Honda NSX 

*McLaren 720S

*McLaren 570GT

*Bentley Flying Spur (V8?)

*Bentley Continental

*Alfa Romeo Giulia QV

Closs But No Cigar Club

Nissan 350Z 

Nissan 370Z

Nissan Skyline Coupe (G35)

Toyota Supra MKIV Tuned

Toyota Mark II Twin Turbo 

Toyota MR2 (black, 1st gen drag king)

Toyota Starlet GT drag car (supposedly with 400hp)

Toyota Celica ST

Porsche 718 Cayman/Boxster

Porsche Boxster 3.6 (only one)

Porsche 911 (996)

Porsche 911 (993 Air cooled gen)

Porsche Panamera Hybrid

Rolls Royce Phantom

Ford Mustang GT

Chevrolet Camaro V6

BMW X6M

BMW X5M

BMW Z4 M40i

BMW M3

BMW M4

BMW 740Li

BMW 8-series V8

BMW E30 (3.5L swap)

Mercedes Maybachs

Mercedes ML55 AMG

Mercedes S500

Mercedes A45 AMG

Mercedes CLA45 AMG

Mercedes CLS53 AMG

Maserati Quattroporte

Maserati Ghibli V6

Ferrari 355 Spider

Tesla Model S P90D

1st/2nd gen Honda NSX

Honda Civic Type-R FK8

New Ford Focus RS

Audi TTS

Audi A8 

Lexus IS-F

BMW i8

Subaru WRX Hawkeye (with meth injection)

Subaru WRX STi

Mitsubishi Evo VIII (400+ hp)

Mitsubishi Evo III drag beast (where is that car now?)

Mitsubishi Evo VII (Ashan Silva)

Jaguar F-Type P300 (when you have 300 in the name but Vmax 300 club isn't your thing)

Jaguar XK120

Jaguar E-type

Range Rover Sport SVR V8

Lotus Espirit

Updated list! Add more if you guys know something I missed.

One thing is for sure, our future generation cant complain about the lack of enthusiast cars in the country!

Edited by □AVANTE□
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, kadsa98 said:

I'm currently working on a R32 VR6 conversion on a VW Bora at the moment (Can't reach 300kmph unfortunately haha). Still working on sourcing parts. Any VW enthusiasts here?

This is good news! Why not document it in the blogs? Dont keep all the fun to yourself now. I guess you had a hard time trying to sell it too. As for the VR6 conversion parts, you must have tried Taiyo enterprises in Mt.Lavinia for VW/Euro parts right? They could import it for you as I'd bet no one stocks VR6 parts here in SL. I saw an advert & a recommendation for the place in the forums a while back. 

Just dont forget the front calipers like the one on Jesse's VW Bora/Jetta?.

Edited by □AVANTE□

On 1/29/2020 at 7:28 PM, □AVANTE□ said:

I remember reading about the SR20 powered AE86 in torque & throttle & was impressed like heck (what ever happened to T&T??)

I agree with the examples you mentioned. Did Komisiripala sell the ITR? Wahab's Celica ST is a beauty. Also after you mentioned about the tourer V conversions last week, I have been following some of them and am truly amazed that the culture is taking a step forward!

Also, I must add the 3G-SE Beams powered E30 & the 3.5L Inline-6 swapped E30 to that 'unique rides' list too!

Now defunct sadly following the entrance of BBC's Top Gear through Capital Media

Two of the T&T founders @esdeez & @Supra_Natural now sit on the editorial team at Top Gear Sri Lanka!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, □AVANTE□ said:

This is good news! Why not document it in the blogs? Dont keep all the fun to yourself now. I guess you had a hard time trying to sell it too. As for the VR6 conversion parts, you must have tried Taiyo enterprises in Mt.Lavinia for VW/Euro parts right? They could import it for you as I'd bet no one stocks VR6 parts here in SL. I saw an advert & a recommendation for the place in the forums a while back. 

Just dont forget the front calipers like the one on Jesse's VW Bora/Jetta?.

Yeah selling it was becoming a nightmare so I just thought to keep it as a project. Right now I have the R32 3.2l engine and gearbox sourced from Aus but i'm still working on everything else (ECU, Wiring loom, interior, etc etc). Can't forget the document 'updating' process LOL. I'll try to run a blog but it might be difficult as I'm not in SL.

Yeah I contacted Taiyo and got a qoute. R32 golf's are unexpectedly expensive in Japan! They wanted 2 million + to bring down an entire car, which would have been easier but legally it's not the best idea. Hence why I'm sourcing parts myself. I am a bit of a perfectionist so I need it to be a full complete conversion without any missing bits. (Still planning out the 4motion convertion as it requires a bit of modification to the fuel tank location and rear floor pan to fit the rear subframe + diff)

Brakes wise I have a pair of used R32 brakes I got for cheap in Au but was hoping to find a suitable big brake kit (If I can afford it). I also need to buy bigger wheels. There is a crap ton of stuff to do haha.

This is what i'm hoping to achieve with this build!

Edited by kadsa98
  • Like 2