• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need A Subaru For Two To Three Days For Tv

charitha19

so the only option left to him is a scooby?....

you know how these producer idiots are... i showed him fuzzos WRx and apprently my cousin is ok with it. but the producer idiot wants a flashy blue which stands out.. now have to look for one of those dressed up imprezza's with the custom subaru stars and the works which doesnt move to save its life.. but thinks it can.. with drum brakes and all..

Edited by charitha19

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know how these producer idiots are... i showed him fuzzos WRx and apprently my cousin is ok with it. but the producer idiot wants a flashy blue which stands out.. now have to look for one of those dressed up imprezza's with the custom subaru stars and the works which doesnt move to save its life.. but thinks it can.. with drum brakes and all..

How is the search coming, anyway> I'm not too sure about guys being willing to give their cars, after that music video thing where the buggers decided to portray a nasty end to the racers depicted in the video. A lot of folk were not happy campers, specially the folk who loaned the cars. Hence my question in my first reply on this thread.

How is the search coming, anyway> I'm not too sure about guys being willing to give their cars, after that music video thing where the buggers decided to portray a nasty end to the racers depicted in the video. A lot of folk were not happy campers, specially the folk who loaned the cars. Hence my question in my first reply on this thread.

naa its nothing like that.. its just that accrodign to what i know abuot the script is that the alein bugger is friends with a guy who drags.. but always looses or something like that.. and the alein guy helps him out to win... :action-smiley-060: i know... how original ney :blink:

nothing nasty like the video potrays.. still have to find a dressed up imprezza which has a flashy color..

naa its nothing like that.. its just that accrodign to what i know abuot the script is that the alein bugger is friends with a guy who drags.. but always looses or something like that.. and the alein guy helps him out to win... :action-smiley-060: i know... how original ney :blink:

nothing nasty like the video potrays.. still have to find a dressed up imprezza which has a flashy color..

Nirosh, I guess, if you know how to contact him. Gihan should know.

was that song much of a hit to cause that much damage??? it sounded like s*it for me