• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need A Subaru For Two To Three Days For Tv

charitha19

Dear all,

a cousin of mine is doing a Teledrama and needs a subaru imprezza or STi.. no legacies..

the car should defenetly have a body kit and look flashy.. even if its not fast.. it just have to look good thats all..fart pipe or perfromance exhuast is ok.. as long as it makes some kind of noise...

please call me on 0777335057

guys this is a big help... plus the bonus is that on the 18th of december he has a drag scene.. so all AL members are invited as he will be taking offical permssion to hold drags.. so all u guys can bring ya rides and have some fun legally... :jumping-smiley-013:

the TV drag scence will be obviosuly staged... oh yeah petrol will be provided for the subaru on shooting days... :rolleyes:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any color is ok just as long as its flashy machng.. no no no illegal thing.. tyhe story is about an alein being who has human form and has come back to SL to visit his relatives who were here some billions of years ago or some crap like that.. i know i know... i know weired people and even weird cousins.. this is what too much money can do to u...

he just has has a drag scene in it where the alein uses his special powers to win the race... something like that.. its gonna be staged so no real race.. but others can do it because permission will be taken..

hey who's that?....is she hot?...googled the name but rozanne dias's pics kept popping up

hmm.. the first name sounds familiar... think she models for commercials and if i'm not wrong we used her for some a colombo jewelry stores ad sometime ago :)

[####]

Edited by MADZ

tyhe story is about an alein being who has human form and has come back to SL to visit his relatives who were here some billions of years ago or some crap like that..

hey wasn't there a series exactly like this sometime ago?...i know because me dad was a huge fan...

hmm.. the first name sounds familiar... think she models for commercials and if i'm not wrong we used her for some a colombo jewelry stores ad sometime ago :)

[####]

u obviously have cable & as such are not left to feed ones self on a piss poor diet of local telly where said individual makes frequent appearances from adverts to dramas and even "reality" shows!

:lol:

u obviously have cable & as such are not left to feed ones self on a piss poor diet of local telly where said individual makes frequent appearances from adverts to dramas and even "reality" shows!

:lol:

true dat :) :)

only watch competitor commercials on CD's given by office to keep in touch with local adverts :)

or else it's DTV and PS2 for me :) :)

sadly most local TV programming is way too lame to waste time on :)

anyways... seems like the thread went way OT after this bird story popped in :lol: