• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need A Subaru For Two To Three Days For Tv

charitha19

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gihan FX is also out of the country it seems.. thanks peri but i dont know fuzzo personally.. so dont know how i can do that.. plus andrew should be here.. i want the owner present at all times durin the shoot..

and guys up to 5000 rupees will be paid in addition to the petrol cost given by them..

by the way peri cant go to that link...

Edited by charitha19

gihan FX is also out of the country it seems.. thanks peri but i dont know fuzzo personally.. so dont know how i can do that.. plus andrew should be here.. i want the owner present at all times durin the shoot..

and guys up to 5000 rupees will be paid in addition to the petrol cost given by them..

And 50,000 rupees penalty for using AL forums for commercial activity’s without prior approval :action-smiley-060: j/k

err..if i may ask...why are they looking for a subaru sti in particular?..i'm sure there are lots of other cars that fit the bill..

OR do the aliens prefer scoobies?...if that's the case it does explain lot....cos i've seen some weird looking guys driving STI's.... :lol::P:lol:

sorry andrew & gihan...couldn't resist :D

by the way peri cant go to that link...

Its on FB, you need to replace the ## with the proper URL.

err..if i may ask...why are they looking for a subaru sti in particular?..i'm sure there are lots of other cars that fit the bill..

OR do the aliens prefer scoobies?...if that's the case it does explain lot....cos i've seen some weird looking guys driving STI's.... :lol::P:lol:

Because the man had the good taste not to use a Civic. And it has a distinct engine note.

sorry madz.. although no one is going to get money out of this.. certinaly not me.. its a favor for him.. i dont know why he wants a subaru.. it doesnt necsary have be a STI can be a normal imprezza that is done up... i have alreayd send him a done up legacy and a levin.. but the producer doenst want it.. my cousin is the director he is ok with anything..

other than that i really dont know why he wants a scooby...

Andrew has a very nice STi too. I dunno if you can get it with him being out of the country tho :)

But you can ask Fuzzo. http://www.#####.com/album.php?aid=59370&id=500818857 if that works.

LoL.... nah bro im not into the Teledrama aspect of showin a car... heh heh... and MadMax trust me i dont wanna have anything to do with the lady in question... and HelRazor u calling us weird buggers right! just u bloody wait... :D ...charitha good luck machan u can talk to Fuzzo, Ravi, Gihan, Manish, Emdad, or even darin.... not sure who will wanna do it though... ill be back 17th Dec so if ur doing this drag thingy it might be fun to watch... laters guys

LoL.... nah bro im not into the Teledrama aspect of showin a car... heh heh... and MadMax trust me i dont wanna have anything to do with the lady in question... and HelRazor u calling us weird buggers right! just u bloody wait... :D ...charitha good luck machan u can talk to Fuzzo, Ravi, Gihan, Manish, Emdad, or even darin.... not sure who will wanna do it though... ill be back 17th Dec so if ur doing this drag thingy it might be fun to watch... laters guys

Thesedays im in "Potomac MD", so my car is also out of the list

lol machan, when u drive a STi u in love with it in seconds, when a hot chick see u driving a Scooby she in love with u in seconds :action-smiley-060: anyway thesedays im driving a 350z and im in love with it too, so i dnt mis my scooby that much

oh man... what a woman can take a thread to... my BAD.. anyway guys i am not involved in the shoot.. i really dont wanna be involved in the sri lankan show biz thing... its just a favor for my cousin who i think has finaly gone mad.. but guys u have to come on the 18th and at least park ur cars to create the atmoshere.. all are welcome.. will give u the details of the venue and location... plus people can informally drag on that day as cops will be kept out...

anyway thesedays im driving a 350z and im in love with it too, so i dnt mis my scooby that much

Oh ur in Maryland? cool cool cos i drive down that way quite often on the way to DC and close friend of mine also lives there... Gimme ur number we shud meet up and take pics of ur 350z and my Rx8 for the AL crowd...just a taste of the U.S... but i gotta warn ya my car is a STi eater soooooooo lol... if u wanna have a friendly run im up for it.... :D im in teaneck NJ rite now....

sorry madz.. although no one is going to get money out of this.. certinaly not me.. its a favor for him.. i dont know why he wants a subaru.. it doesnt necsary have be a STI can be a normal imprezza that is done up... i have alreayd send him a done up legacy and a levin.. but the producer doenst want it.. my cousin is the director he is ok with anything..

other than that i really dont know why he wants a scooby...

Hay Chari

Soo other than the Subi is a certain Black Astina with black rear lights going to be in the film ??????? :D

Oh ur in Maryland? cool cool cos i drive down that way quite often on the way to DC and close friend of mine also lives there... Gimme ur number we shud meet up and take pics of ur 350z and my Rx8 for the AL crowd...just a taste of the U.S... but i gotta warn ya my car is a STi eater soooooooo lol... if u wanna have a friendly run im up for it.... :D im in teaneck NJ rite now....

machan thesdays im workn my ass out from 8 am to 8 pm, after the thanks givn we shall all meet and take some pics, the 350z belongs to my cousin nad he own some kind of a merc and a audi too, i really enjoy drving the Z

Your car's a stock RX-8 GT ?