• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anybody Seen This Advertisement??

Iroshana

This advertisement was on 16-Nov-2008 Lankadeepa news paper. Just like to share it between everybody who has not seen.

holmannj4.th.jpgthpix.gif

yeah i've heard of it too(didn't see it),it's probably for some university students doing research for their projects.....or maybe the ghostbusters are here...... :lol: i used to love their van when i was little.... :)

yeah i've heard of it too(didn't see it),it's probably for some university students doing research for their projects.....or maybe the ghostbusters are here...... :lol: i used to love their van when i was little.... :)

Didn't the GhostBusters use an old station wagon? The Ecto-mobile or summin?

here in uk we have a programmes called Most haunted. or T.A.P.S or ghost hunters in ths US. They have a teams that go in search of ghosts/spirits. maybe they are trying to come up with a SL verison of this!!

you maybe right...if my memory serves me right there was such a programme sometime back on sirasa...

hope it is for a tv show...I'm a hardcore horror fan myself....

here in uk we have a programmes called Most haunted. or T.A.P.S or ghost hunters in ths US. They have a teams that go in search of ghosts/spirits. maybe they are trying to come up with a SL verison of this!!

those are here too on paytv channels...

TAPS is on starworld or summin and "a haunting" is on discovery if i'm not wrong...

when we were looking for houses there was this house in kelaniya with a very low rent...apparently haunted...

Since i have enough evil spirits to deal with at work didn't want to have them at home too so didn't go for that house :) :) :)