• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Abandoned Or Not Used Classics

rman2000

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MalithS could i trouble you to put up the full images, cuz for some odd reason i can't open them :(

tried using 2 other browsers but to no avail :(

i take it these are cars in SL?

machang wait for it to load..if you see thelinks on the left then it's loading....imageshack is pretty darn slow...

anyway i'm using opera so it might be that :unsure:

nope..this is a town called kaufdorf in switzerland....

Classic Car Mags always have these abandoned vehicles section and offers cash sometimes. Btw there's a book sale at VYB Narahenpita where oldish mags are going for Rs. 50/-. Real bargain! Hurry and you should be able to pick up some.,

MalithS could i trouble you to put up the full images, cuz for some odd reason i can't open them :(

tried using 2 other browsers but to no avail :(

i take it these are cars in SL?

Devinda

It sometimes works if you reload the page a few times. Sorry I dont know of any other way of putting the images on the forum. Can always e mail

No the cars are in Switzerland near the capital Bern.

Classic Car Mags always have these abandoned vehicles section and offers cash sometimes. Btw there's a book sale at VYB Narahenpita where oldish mags are going for Rs. 50/-. Real bargain! Hurry and you should be able to pick up some.,

wow... and im just starting exams! do you have any idea when the sale ends GTam?

Devinda

It sometimes works if you reload the page a few times. Sorry I dont know of any other way of putting the images on the forum. Can always e mail

No the cars are in Switzerland near the capital Bern.

finally got them to open! :mellow:

thats rather sad - i recon that there are possibly just as many interesting popular classics in that lot as there are in the whole of SL! :(

wow... and im just starting exams! do you have any idea when the sale ends GTam?

7th of December. But Classic and Sports and Classic Cars are thin already most of them have been snapped up. Friend of mine bought 40 :blink:

But try your luck they said there were more that might come.

7th of December. But Classic and Sports and Classic Cars are thin already most of them have been snapped up. Friend of mine bought 40 :blink:

But try your luck they said there were more that might come.

Thanks for the heads up GTAm - went this evening straight after exams and picked up XXV :lol:

your friend seemes to have snapped up all the classic car mags though :( could find just the one :wako:

rather disappointed that the LRO's were yet@ the 500 mark! :o

many thanks for the info GTAm....may the car gods bless you!!!!!!!! :mrstraetz:

went today...picked up coupla dozen Car,Bike(india) & Autocarmags...dirt cheap ne...

also picked up some tom clancy books for 300/- :o

machang wait for it to load..if you see thelinks on the left then it's loading....imageshack is pretty darn slow...

anyway i'm using opera so it might be that :unsure:

its quite a process enlarging the thumbnails via Imageshcack

I use Opera as well - its much faster than IE & Firefox imo - but tried both the others as well just in case it was the brower that was causing the loading issues, but made it made no difference

its quite a process enlarging the thumbnails via Imageshcack

I use Opera as well - its much faster than IE & Firefox imo - but tried both the others as well just in case it was the brower that was causing the loading issues, but made it made no difference

ade finally!!!..another opera user...i was getting fed up with the firefox users bragging how great thier browser is..it's like those civic buggers(not all)...damn annoying :D

haha, its going OT from already being OT.. abandoned cars to a book sale to web-browsers.....

Any of you using Chrome? i say it is REALLY user-friendly. love the flexibility of tabs and its whole independent threading feature..

it really is a while new browser.. this is a nice bit of reading if you have the time and are curious on why chrome is so special.

http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/small_02.html

ade finally!!!..another opera user...i was getting fed up with the firefox users bragging how great thier browser is..it's like those civic buggers(not all)...damn annoying :D

Hey, the Fox is a great browser. I use it meself.

ditto that... and it's far cooler than opera IMO :P

see what i mean :lol::P

i hope this doesn't degenerate into one of those Land Rover Vs. Land Cruiser Vs. Jeep or Evo Vs. Sti Vs. something battles! :(

now now devinda...i don't think any of us here are immature enough to start a war over internet browsers...

oh and btw...OPERA RULES !!!!!!!!!! :P

haha, its going OT from already being OT.. abandoned cars to a book sale to web-browsers.....

Any of you using Chrome? i say it is REALLY user-friendly. love the flexibility of tabs and its whole independent threading feature..

it really is a while new browser.. this is a nice bit of reading if you have the time and are curious on why chrome is so special.

http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/small_02.html

machang chrome's still beta stage innit?

you're right this is very OT....the mods can delete my unwanted posts if they want to :)