• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Name The Car And Driver

dillongt

Name the car and driver :rolleyes: and win a brochure ......

hmmm top speed is 260....if it's mph gotta be a veyron,ultimate aero,konigsegg....

if it's kmph it could be anything...

agree with devinda it's probably you driving...if it's ur rx7 it has to be with an aftermarket speedometer installed...as a matter of fact aftermarket everything installed to achieve that speed :lol:

Driver is U

Car-2009 Mazda6

if i am ryt can i like win a better thing than a brochure ????????????????????????????? =)

beat u to it lil bro :D

you can have the brochure - i'll settle for a drive of any of Dilan's rides .... and seeing as most of them aren't here, i'd be happy to make do with that 'junkyar warrior' that was left behind ;)

and the winner is FERRARIF50 ;) .... the answer is 2009 Mazda 6 B) ..... but i'm sending Devinda_Z & HelRazor a brochure for their effort i need your addresses so please send me your real names and the addresses to [email protected] your going to get your gifts from regular mail soon and i wanna say so sorry for my f/b friends :huh: your not going to get anything :unsure: ....sorry.... but when i come next time i'll try to give a ride in my supra....lol... :D