• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Name The Car And Driver

dillongt

and the winner is FERRARIF50 ;) .... the answer is 2009 Mazda 6 B) ..... but i'm sending Devinda_Z & HelRazor a brochure for their effort i need your addresses so please send me your real names and the addresses to [email protected] your going to get your gifts from regular mail soon and i wanna say so sorry for my f/b friends :huh: your not going to get anything :unsure: ....sorry.... but when i come next time i'll try to give a ride in my supra....lol... :D

that would more than sufice :)

and the winner is FERRARIF50 ;) .... the answer is 2009 Mazda 6 B) ..... but i'm sending Devinda_Z & HelRazor a brochure for their effort i need your addresses so please send me your real names and the addresses to [email protected] your going to get your gifts from regular mail soon and i wanna say so sorry for my f/b friends :huh: your not going to get anything :unsure: ....sorry.... but when i come next time i'll try to give a ride in my supra....lol... :D

brilliant!!! :jumping-smiley-013: ....hey thanks dillon.... :)

thanks dillon ! :D

Wow Congrats Ferrari F50...and Dev,HelRazor !!

MINIACE

thank u !

damn you seem to folded up your sleeves n gotten into this one! :lol:

Errr... No. Note I haven't put in an answer. Just a hint. :)

heyy... no fair....we don't have access to dillon's fb... :(

You don't need access to Dillons fb. I said he posted to a group. You just needed to find the group. :)

You don't need access to Dillons fb. I said he posted to a group. You just needed to find the group. :)

true..but his "friends" on fb gets updates when he posts any pictures to any group or they can go to his wall and see where he posted the latest pictures........other's don't

BTW congrats on your 5000th post :)