• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cars Given To Rental Places

fuzzo

guys,

found this ona local classified site and i thought i'll post it here.... this is a true story and aparently this is still continuing... before she used to rent out vehicles and return the vehicles to the owners in 6 months. now aparently the vehicles are being sold.... so becareful!

BEWARE !!!!!

*****This message is extremely important**** .

The WOMAN who steels vehicles by putting the paper advertisements for the rent a car company, has started steeling the vehicles again . Already there are few victims .She was in the JAIL for a period of time for steeling 54 vehicles . There are 54 cases against that woman in the MIRIHANA police station .

She is putting advertisements in every sunday to get more vehicles and then the vehicles and the woman disappear.

This is totally true and I'm one of the victims . For the security reasons it's not possible to put my correct e-mail address and telephone numbers .

PLS PASS THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

Important post fuzzo!

thanks!

ya... i remember reading about this int he paper some months back..... it was also in the news... aparently she ran the racket from a big fancy house in Nawala or rajagiriya (i dont rememebr exactly where) living a very excuslive life so no one suspected her to do stuff like this..

seriously theft of vehicles like this is pretty bad.. cos the person may have sold your car in just a week, but you woudlnt know this untill you go to collect your vehicle 6 months later.... by that time the vehicle is long gone to the north-east or in a chop shop somewhere...

how come the police cant trace her busing the adds she puts up?

:)

machan all these people are connected to her. when the owners go searching for the cars, these buggers are sent to the owners place to threaten them

Stick to the bike plan.. lol .. She must be hella of a bitch .. hope no sons, or relations here..

HA HA HA and cut the brake lines and tell her to go at 200.

I would rather pay Jaela Sunil to bump her off.

hey velocity what happened to your friend who met with an accident in your bike??

sorry guys for asking a question , which doesnt belon to the topic.

thousand appologies

True True...Machan seriously who is this woman? Must be like a Big Shots wife or sumone...damn its still crazy...

is ithis the woman who lived donw rajagiriya??

i went once to get a car for a friend of mine to meet a woman in rajagiriya

machan all these people are connected to her. when the owners go searching for the cars, these buggers are sent to the owners place to threaten them

dam.... one reason why i will never buy a toyota corolla or a FB 15.... if its stolen there's no way of identifying one cos they all look alike.. especially silver FB15s...

but back to the topic, i think people ned to put more preasure on the police without going direct to the woman... i hope the vehilce you lost wasnt very expensive fuzzo...

i hope the vehilce you lost wasnt very expensive fuzzo...

Uhmmm...Dilesh machan read Fuzzo's post again dude...heh heh...he said he got that from a 'Local classifieds website'...i dont think it happened to him dude....He was just warning us about the woman..... :rolleyes:

Uhmmm...Dilesh machan read Fuzzo's post again dude...heh heh...he said he got that from a 'Local classifieds website'...i dont think it happened to him dude....He was just warning us about the woman..... :rolleyes:

ohh yeah!!!!! oopps.. my bad....

i thought the last lines were from fuzzo.... :rolleyes:

actually i have had experience with this women..except i didn't give her a car. i took a car from her... paid her in advance and ina month the owners came and pleaded for the car...

i went to the cops and handed over the car to the owner...i lost money...still trying to get it back...

actually i have had experience with this women..except i didn't give her a car. i took a car from her... paid her in advance and ina month the owners came and pleaded for the car...

i went to the cops and handed over the car to the owner...i lost money...still trying to get it back...

i guess this was before she was busted and it was all over the news?