• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skyline Vs Accent

Thusha

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't do anything too wild.. just make it subtle enough to stand out... hey maybe even some projectors :)

just my 2 cents... :(

Hmm and wonder whos gonna source those projectors! :angry:

Oh n fuzzo can u source stuff from maybe eh, taiwan!?

Hey fuzzo quick question...any after market parts for a fb14 by any chance?

yeah there is a bit of stuff...not like for the civic... let me know if you are looking at anything in particular and i'll see if they have it.. i think they have projectors for fb14's :)

i dnt hav to worry abt ur subtle marketin cos i KNOW ur out of stock :angry:

heheh wrong.. ihave stuff for eg8 still... the other stuff is on the way

U used to put those in the classifieds right? Ask Madz to move it up the list? :(

must ask him to do that... actually i have been asking fora accessories section at AL for a while now.. when you buggers have your moderator meeting.. can you bring it up pls...

Edited by Pericles

must ask him to do that... actually i have been asking fora accessories section at AL for a while now.. when you buggers have your moderator meeting.. can you bring it up pls...

We got mod on the Forums, not the site :angry:

yeah there is a bit of stuff...not like for the civic... let me know if you are looking at anything in particular and i'll see if they have it.. i think they have projectors for fb14's ;)

Fuzzo machan email me at [email protected] with anythin that u have or might get for the Fb-14's k....thanks dude