• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Thusha

Skyline Vs Accent

Machan nw there are tons of new kits for honda cars ( specially eg8 n ek3 )

ahaaa... those days only one design 4 most of them, any place u personally recommend?

ahaaa... those days only one design 4 most of them, any place u personally recommend?

don't do anything too wild.. just make it subtle enough to stand out... hey maybe even some projectors :(

just my 2 cents... :angry:

don't do anything too wild.. just make it subtle enough to stand out... hey maybe even some projectors :(

Hey fuzzo quick question...any after market parts for a fb14 by any chance?

don't do anything too wild.. just make it subtle enough to stand out... hey maybe even some projectors :)

just my 2 cents... :(

Hmm and wonder whos gonna source those projectors! :angry:

Oh n fuzzo can u source stuff from maybe eh, taiwan!?

don't do anything too wild.. just make it subtle enough to stand out... hey maybe even some projectors :)

i dnt hav to worry abt ur subtle marketin cos i KNOW ur out of stock :(

U used to put those in the classifieds right? Ask Madz to move it up the list? :(

Hey fuzzo quick question...any after market parts for a fb14 by any chance?

yeah there is a bit of stuff...not like for the civic... let me know if you are looking at anything in particular and i'll see if they have it.. i think they have projectors for fb14's :)

i dnt hav to worry abt ur subtle marketin cos i KNOW ur out of stock :angry:

heheh wrong.. ihave stuff for eg8 still... the other stuff is on the way

U used to put those in the classifieds right? Ask Madz to move it up the list? :(

must ask him to do that... actually i have been asking fora accessories section at AL for a while now.. when you buggers have your moderator meeting.. can you bring it up pls...

Edited by Pericles

must ask him to do that... actually i have been asking fora accessories section at AL for a while now.. when you buggers have your moderator meeting.. can you bring it up pls...

We got mod on the Forums, not the site :angry:

yeah there is a bit of stuff...not like for the civic... let me know if you are looking at anything in particular and i'll see if they have it.. i think they have projectors for fb14's ;)

Fuzzo machan email me at [email protected] with anythin that u have or might get for the Fb-14's k....thanks dude

don't do anything too wild.. just make it subtle enough to stand out... hey maybe even some projectors :P

just my 2 cents... ;)

ahaaa ... already done dat, installed projects and converted tale lights wit crystal.. :P