• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skyline Vs Accent

Thusha

naahhhh, that would be pushing it. Tiff was doing 5th Gear on another channel when Stig was on Top Gear on BBC. Possible tho. See The Wiki. (I tell ya, the Wiki has stuff on just about everything.)

in a recent motor show presented by JC, Richard hammond and Tiff, they were introdusing stigg and tiff disappears, and when the stig is gone, tiff comes back and jeremy makes a small remark about that which was not very convincing? He said isnt it strange how when the stig is around you never see tiff? I dont know man.

But how about the celebrities he teaches to drive around the track, they surely must know?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a recent motor show presented by JC, Richard hammond and Tiff, they were introdusing stigg and tiff disappears, and when the stig is gone, tiff comes back and jeremy makes a small remark about that which was not very convincing? He said isnt it strange how when the stig is around you never see tiff? I dont know man.

But how about the celebrities he teaches to drive around the track, they surely must know?

I suppose, but they play along. JC was probably doing a superman skit :( Parodied to death, that one.

I suppose, but they play along. JC was probably doing a superman skit :( Parodied to death, that one.

in early days The Stig's uniform is Black bt now a white one, in one programme Jc said our old stig died racing near the beach ,he lost controll of the car n the car slide in to the sea, i dont no is it a joke or not bt i think stig is another person.

n i wonder why he like those classic music

in early days The Stig's uniform is Black bt now a white one, in one programme Jc said our old stig died racing near the beach ,he lost controll of the car n the car slide in to the sea, i dont no is it a joke or not bt i think stig is another person.

n i wonder why he like those classic music

If u read the Wiki article I gave a link to up there, u'll see he raced the car off the aircraft carrier HMS Invincible, not on a beach.

If u read the Wiki article I gave a link to up there, u'll see he raced the car off the aircraft carrier HMS Invincible, not on a beach.

u and ur bloody Wiki!!!! :D ... we were banned from using that site as a research engine cos apparently (according to the Uni) its full of bullshit...there's even a lawsute pending against the owner...heheh...sorry bro that what i was told... :D:D

u and ur bloody Wiki!!!! :D ... we were banned from using that site as a research engine cos apparently (according to the Uni) its full of bullshit...there's even a lawsute pending against the owner...heheh...sorry bro that what i was told... :D:P

Well, it does have a certain amount of BS. Check the Sri Lanka entry from day to day :D But most of it is quite good, and some research has proved that it is, overall, more accurate than the online Brittannica :D

Well, it does have a certain amount of BS. Check the Sri Lanka entry from day to day :D But most of it is quite good, and some research has proved that it is, overall, more accurate than the online Brittannica :D

Heheheh...cool cool...one thing i do know is that its has alot of information on Nissan and its cars...dunno how accurate but still amazing...hehe...i must check the sri lanka entry...

*lol* I thought you were joking about the Wiki listing The Stig! There's even a link to the Top Gear site showing the clip in which they killed off the first Stig. Not half bad....RESPECT.

:violent-smiley-099: There will be an article on anything that someone can be bothered to sit down and write on. I wander around doing quite a bit of spelling and grammer corrections. And a couple of updates on articles I have interest in :violent-smiley-099: Check the references to Sri Lanka in the Lion article. Thats my work :violent-smiley-099:

:violent-smiley-099: There will be an article on anything that someone can be bothered to sit down and write on. I wander around doing quite a bit of spelling and grammer corrections. And a couple of updates on articles I have interest in :violent-smiley-099: Check the references to Sri Lanka in the Lion article. Thats my work :violent-smiley-099:

Alright!...Nicely done, Pericles!!

btw: Is "The history of Sri Lanka" The Sri Lanka entry you were telling Andrew_GTR_7007 about?

i've been off the forum for less than 24 hours.. and i come today and i'm totally lost about whats goin on here....

i guess you need to be hear 24-7 to truely underastand everything going on...

LoL...same here dude..i was gone for sometime and now im lost...btw HAPPY APRIL FOOL's to everyone....

Hey guys im not much a car guys but the clip is cool. event though it took some time to dounload.

And keep those discussions going lot of guys like us really appreciate the info.

Chears

sorry bro, da size of file bit large... :P gooder is harder to get :)

Machang, u don't buy Ford GTs because u need a car, u buy it coz u want a toy to play with. U just accept the trouble that comes along with toys :)

And I feel all the top gear presenters prefer Subaru over Evos. Tho they will all tell u the Evo has better perf and better figures, basically the superior car. But basically, JC, Tiff, and Hammond, well I have the vids saying they still prefer the Sub. And thats whenever they compare the current models at that time.

yes dats true, JC, Tiff and Hammond keeps show alive... unfortunately now program is not showing in sl, i guess? my opinion is they can't lie in dat program cause world is watching, dat is one of my favourites too :P

To be honest i kinda like Top Gear...Clarkson is one hell of a character and he makes the show interesting...Tiff Needell is also brilliant but he doesnt have that spark...the guy can drive though!! Ever seen the episode of 5th Gear where he drifts the Evo 6 Tommi Makkinen Edition, The WRX STi P1 and the R34 GT-R??? Damn that was unbelievable....

can someone put this in? den we can download it...

can someone put this in? den we can download it...

I'll give it a try when I get home.

:) just got down the ep where JC reviews the 350Z. Not very complementary.... :P Apparently he doesn't like the noise of the VQ engine as much as Shak :o

I'll give it a try when I get home.

:) just got down the ep where JC reviews the 350Z. Not very complementary.... :P Apparently he doesn't like the noise of the VQ engine as much as Shak :o

ohhh man if JC got it, sometime feel like plaster his mouth :P

beggars cant b choosers...besides he's probably comparin it to british V6's like the TVR's...jap cars r not sumthng u can easily pls JC wit

i've been off the forum for less than 24 hours.. and i come today and i'm totally lost about whats goin on here....

i guess you need to be hear 24-7 to truely underastand everything going on...

he he he right, i'm 48 hours off... i was totally lost, thankx 4 admin 4 new forum, it took me to the last page i viewed... :)

beggars cant b choosers...besides he's probably comparin it to british V6's like the TVR's...jap cars r not sumthng u can easily pls JC wit

What they said at the end of the review was, that wasn't the car that was coming to England, and it was a just one Nissan had given as a preview, that was going to France. Apparently the BG ones have better suspension, and .... well, basically better options. Therefore, they didn't do a Stig lap on that. U'll recall they did the Z time on the same ep they reviewed the RX8, and it had exactly the same time. And they didn't even show the Z's lap. :)

machan i think it weight too much specially front bumper n spoiler, n that is why i asked dimantha about the weight, n the main problem for me is the ground clearance

thanx bro n i think u know that eg8, ur friend ashantha's brothers car, but recently he sold that eg8 n now he go a cool EK3

as i know hyundai try to imitate Mitsubishi specially the engine 1.5 12V MFI

Vonmek,, n the guy who did my body kit is ravi bt now he's not working in janitha's garage cus he went to ratnapura n he got pleanty of experieance n he is the one who did asankas all honda kits, nirosh all kits, babyG lancer kit, mark's n my car ... n lots more

and also the Cherry baby........... ha ha :)