• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skyline Vs Accent

Thusha

yeh machan.............

The bodykit is evo style but the Front bumper Sidess look veryy empty...

Yeh i no a normal accent sukkss..........

I dragged with 2 in my van And that car only picled up until it reached 100 aftr tht It is useless.......

my va nnn Won both races so easily...

Well about gihanss...I no its very hard to beet...

AND MACHAN >>> ITHINK ITS THE ONLY ORIGINAL MODED ACCENT IN SL..

CHEERS GIHAn

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thax guys for the comments n yes front bumper is from evo 7 mold but we did some serious modifications to it n i post some pics n the bonnet is original accent bonnet but we did a trick :D

bt the sad thing is it took abt 3 months to finish this project

15ck.jpg

28gf.jpg

32gs.jpg

44rt.jpg

55gq1.jpg

66yq.jpg

76re.jpg

Thax guys for the comments n yes front bumper is from evo 7 mold but we did some serious modifications to it n i post some pics n the bonnet is original accent bonnet but we did a trick :violent-smiley-030:

15ck.jpg

Awesome. Got any more pictures you can upload of your car being worked on Gihan? And if you don't mind me asking...how heavy is that front bumper?

Thax guys for the comments n yes front bumper is from evo 7 mold but we did some serious modifications to it n i post some pics n the bonnet is original accent bonnet but we did a trick :violent-smiley-030:

Nice pics dude...yep now that i see those pics of u draggin i remember ur car..i was there those nights...i like ur car now though with the body-kit...

Hyundai tries to imitate Honda alot. The letter H realy gets on my nerves

machan, you cant say that.. you cant say that Honda owns 'H'.. in that case we'll only have 26 makes of cars :D

so guys choose...

Honda oy Hyundai ?

Mercedes, Mitsubishi or Mazda?

RR or Renoult?

Audi or Aston?

BMW, Bugatti or Bently?

Toyota or TVR?

need i go on... :P

Awesome. Got any more pictures you can upload of your car being worked on Gihan? And if you don't mind me asking...how heavy is that front bumper?

machan i think it weight too much specially front bumper n spoiler, n that is why i asked dimantha about the weight, n the main problem for me is the ground clearance

Nice pics dude...yep now that i see those pics of u draggin i remember ur car..i was there those nights...i like ur car now though with the body-kit...

thanx bro n i think u know that eg8, ur friend ashantha's brothers car, but recently he sold that eg8 n now he go a cool EK3

machan, you cant say that.. you cant say that Honda owns 'H'.. in that case we'll only have 26 makes of cars :D

as i know hyundai try to imitate Mitsubishi specially the engine 1.5 12V MFI

Wat ever Dilesh...u are rite tho...

Hey Gihan .....................

Who made ur bodykit

Vonmek,, n the guy who did my body kit is ravi bt now he's not working in janitha's garage cus he went to ratnapura n he got pleanty of experieance n he is the one who did asankas all honda kits, nirosh all kits, babyG lancer kit, mark's n my car ... n lots more

Guys think this will interesting, http://thush.net/videos/Skyline%20vs%20Accent.zip check it out, sorry abt the file size :D no offence nissan lovers :D and don't forget to turn on yo sounds ...

Hey guys im not much a car guys but the clip is cool. event though it took some time to dounload.

And keep those discussions going lot of guys like us really appreciate the info.

Chears

Hey guys im not much a car guys but the clip is cool. event though it took some time to dounload.

And keep those discussions going lot of guys like us really appreciate the info.

Chears

yeah machan good job, n i have to say something about Top Gear (5th gear) ive seen all topgear videos bt i feel they prefere evo than the subaru, but why ? they say on track evo is bit faster than the subaru

n in topgear they talk a lot about the interior so when they compare the evo n subaru interior i think subaru is the best,

I watched topgear 2004 awards n they tested some damn cars n some indian cars but finally they gave the worst car award to 2004 hyundai accent Diesel car,, but i dont heard about that car :D

And the wieard thing is suzuki swift ice hockey game. recently jeremy clarkson got a new ford GT, n as he suggest its the worst fuel consuption car n after he got it, he got pleanty of troubles... so if he cant select a good car for him. so how could he tell us about good cars ?

yeah machan good job, n i have to say something about Top Gear (5th gear) ive seen all topgear videos bt i feel they prefere evo than the subaru, but why ? they say on track evo is bit faster than the subaru

n in topgear they talk a lot about the interior so when they compare the evo n subaru interior i think subaru is the best,

I watched topgear 2004 awards n they tested some damn cars n some indian cars but finally they gave the worst car award to 2004 hyundai accent Diesel car,, but i dont heard about that car :excl:

And the wieard thing is suzuki swift ice hockey game. recently jeremy clarkson got a new ford GT, n as he suggest its the worst fuel consuption car n after he got it, he got pleanty of troubles... so if he cant select a good car for him. so how could he tell us about good cars ?

Machang, u don't buy Ford GTs because u need a car, u buy it coz u want a toy to play with. U just accept the trouble that comes along with toys :music-smiley-026:

And I feel all the top gear presenters prefer Subaru over Evos. Tho they will all tell u the Evo has better perf and better figures, basically the superior car. But basically, JC, Tiff, and Hammond, well I have the vids saying they still prefer the Sub. And thats whenever they compare the current models at that time.

Machang, u don't buy Ford GTs because u need a car, u buy it coz u want a toy to play with. U just accept the trouble that comes along with toys :music-smiley-026:

And I feel all the top gear presenters prefer Subaru over Evos. Tho they will all tell u the Evo has better perf and better figures, basically the superior car. But basically, JC, Tiff, and Hammond, well I have the vids saying they still prefer the Sub. And thats whenever they compare the current models at that time.

yeap topgear is a good programme bt i cant agree with JC, and Hammond, anyway Tiff is a very experieance bugger, in one programme their moms tested 3 cars ,, so whats the point ?

( TopGear_CompactCars )

yeap topgear is a good programme bt i cant agree with JC, and Hammond, anyway Tiff is a very experieance bugger, in one programme their moms tested 3 cars ,, so whats the point ?

( TopGear_CompactCars )

To be honest i kinda like Top Gear...Clarkson is one hell of a character and he makes the show interesting...Tiff Needell is also brilliant but he doesnt have that spark...the guy can drive though!! Ever seen the episode of 5th Gear where he drifts the Evo 6 Tommi Makkinen Edition, The WRX STi P1 and the R34 GT-R??? Damn that was unbelievable....

hehehe...im sure that u'd love to see a 350Z on one of those episodes nuh!!! Any one got any good videos on the 350Z?

Yup. Vicki BH shoot out on the 350Z vs Audi TT. Couple more here and there. Need to check at home.

Yes, I know, VBH again. She likes the Z, BTW :music-smiley-026:

To be honest i kinda like Top Gear...Clarkson is one hell of a character and he makes the show interesting...Tiff Needell is also brilliant but he doesnt have that spark...the guy can drive though!! Ever seen the episode of 5th Gear where he drifts the Evo 6 Tommi Makkinen Edition, The WRX STi P1 and the R34 GT-R??? Damn that was unbelievable....

yeap yeap i know those guys are super cool n its a briliant programme bt about some cars they give us the wrong impression specially american cars

I watched topgear 2004 awards n they tested some damn cars n some indian cars but finally they gave the worst car award to 2004 hyundai accent Diesel car,, but i dont heard about that car :(

machan top gear and 5th gear are two programmes, just thought i'll let you know. But JC is something else.

He would complain about a cars interior to the max, like the evo in one programme, and praise it to the max based on its performance on another programme. HeWhen he got his new ford GT, he couldnt even start the car. His car alarm kept going off as well, he just liked the GT40 so much he thoght the New GT will be amazing..

BTW do you guys think the STIG if Tiff Nedell? I mean his driving style and his positio he sits on the car....

BTW do you guys think the STIG if Tiff Nedell? I mean his driving style and his positio he sits on the car....

naahhhh, that would be pushing it. Tiff was doing 5th Gear on another channel when Stig was on Top Gear on BBC. Possible tho. See The Wiki. (I tell ya, the Wiki has stuff on just about everything.)

naahhhh, that would be pushing it. Tiff was doing 5th Gear on another channel when Stig was on Top Gear on BBC. Possible tho. See The Wiki. (I tell ya, the Wiki has stuff on just about everything.)

how come this WIKI appears on every post by pericles? :( something fishy goin on here :D

machan top gear and 5th gear are two programmes, just thought i'll let you know. But JC is something else.

He would complain about a cars interior to the max, like the evo in one programme, and praise it to the max based on its performance on another programme. HeWhen he got his new ford GT, he couldnt even start the car. His car alarm kept going off as well, he just liked the GT40 so much he thoght the New GT will be amazing..

yeah machan but boath programmes r very similler, n there is a anoter programme called motor trend television n i saw they tested a covette turbo 0-60 1.93 WOW