• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skyline Vs Accent

Thusha

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was so sad.. is the accent sport version so fast???

Its not freaking damn fast actually.. it did 1/4mile in 12.6 sec and the skyline did in 13.9secs

I think the skyline can do better in quarter mile.. Plus was an accent WRC car.. I think normal STi or an EVO can outrun that accent in 1/4mile :D

its the Hyundai Accent WRC2 2.0L Turbo, n its driven By alister mcrae bt u cant compare wrc cars with street cars, n if u want to test the actual power u should race it with Subaru Wrc or Ford Forcus Wrc

And nigel told me he drove one in a rally school n its damn fast

Old Car

1119gy.jpg

1128fi.jpg

New Car

1135fj.jpg

Chassi

1147on.jpg

Gear Box

1154db.jpg

2001 Hyundai Accent WRC 2

Engine Location Front

Drive Type 4WD

Cylinders 4

Aspiration/Induction Turbocharged

Displacement 1998.00 cc | 121.9 cu in. | 2 L.

Valves 16 valves.

4 valves per cylinder.

Horsepower 300.00 HP (220.8 KW)

Torque 500.00 NM (368.7 Ft-Lbs)

HP / Liter 150.0 BHP / Liter

Gears 6

Transmission Manual

2002Hyundai Accent WRC 3

Country of origin South Korea

Weight 1230 kilo / 2711.7 lbs

Engine Straight 4

Engine Location Front , transversely mounted

Displacement 1.998 liter / 121.9 cu in

Valvetrain 4 valves / cylinder, DOHC

Fuel feed Electronic Fuel injection

Aspiration Garrett Turbo

Gearbox Xtrac 6 speed Sequential

Drive All wheel drive

Power 300 bhp / 224 KW

Torque 580 Nm / 428 ft lbs

BHP/Liter 150 bhp / liter

Power to weight ratio 0.24 bhp / kg

Guys think this will interesting, http://thush.net/videos/Skyline%20vs%20Accent.zip check it out, sorry abt the file size :D no offence nissan lovers :D and don't forget to turn on yo sounds ...

Nice Video Dude....but thats a quick ass Accent...plus the Power to Weight ration on the accent is killer compared to the Skyline so in effect although its has 300 Bhp it probably is closer to 360 -380 .... while the sky is damn heavy so im not suprised with the result at all.....

this comin from a guy who own's a skyline now i believe in power of HYUNDAI :D:):blink::blink::D

LoL...u nutcase!! May i know which Hyundai in its standard form as a production car can ever match the performance of the GT-R..?!?!?!?!?! LoL...Damn imagine if Nissan took part in the WRC with a R34 WRC GT-R....Phew that might have been something...

Dude, what are u on? sports version? Its a freaking WRC car.

doea anyone know what the engine on the WRC accent is? is it also 2.0l Intcooled. Turbo?

Didn't watch the vid, did ya?

LoL...u nutcase!! May i know which Hyundai in its standard form as a production car can ever match the performance of the GT-R..?!?!?!?!?! LoL...Damn imagine if Nissan took part in the WRC with a R34 WRC GT-R....Phew that might have been something...

:D I don't think WRC rules would allow a 2.6L engine, and to run a R34 with the 2.0 turbo is just mean. Don't think Nissan has done rallys since the GTiR days. Now if they would only design some platform around the SR20VET....

I must say, Vicki looking pretty good in this vid :D

:D I don't think WRC rules would allow a 2.6L engine, and to run a R34 with the 2.0 turbo is just mean. Don't think Nissan has done rallys since the GTiR days. Now if they would only design some platform around the SR20VET....

Damn i forgot about the engine capacity rule...hehe ya to run a 2.0 turbo R34 would be a disaster...

Damn i forgot about the engine capacity rule...hehe ya to run a 2.0 turbo R34 would be a disaster...

ya the engine has to be 2.0L 4 cylinder and SINGLE turbo... i remember Mivec.Turbo explaining this at some auto Ex..

and no praveen i hadnt watched the vid when i repleid.. it was 28 MB..!!! and i didnt expect it t be that long/big...:D

actually its a rally version damn fast

its the Hyundai Accent WRC2 2.0L Turbo, n its driven By alister mcrae bt u cant compare wrc cars with street cars, n if u want to test the actual power u should race it with Subaru Wrc or Ford Forcus Wrc

thanks for the extras gihan

Nice Video Dude....but thats a quick ass Accent...plus the Power to Weight ration on the accent is killer compared to the Skyline so in effect although its has 300 Bhp it probably is closer to 360 -380 .... while the sky is damn heavy so im not suprised with the result at all.....

yeh can agree wit it, still its a hyndai accent... with turbo :)

Great post Thusha, totally worth downloading. And yeah that engine DID sound sweet.

thanks buddy, i thought u'll not try it :D more on the way ha ha

hey BRO it's time u change your M spec for a accenet :D:D:P . gihan might be interested but not sure weather he want's to give it away now after seeing this video :D:)

hey BRO it's time u change your M spec for a accenet :P:P:P . gihan might be interested but not sure weather he want's to give it away now after seeing this video :o:D

Hahahaha!! ya looks like the Accent is the car to have...Hmmmm...wonder if u can get the WRC version and bring it down to SL...or maybe even the engine...

not only nissan, i didn't see toyota and honda cars in WRC, correct me if i am wrong .. :D

The police have got down a whole lot of Accents... wonder if anyone in the SL Police saw this vid thought "hmmm ok, the Accent is faster than the Skyline.. so that would mean we can catch these street racers before they flee if we buy accents for patrol cars..."

:D:o

Old Car

1119gy.jpg

1128fi.jpg

New Car

1135fj.jpg

Chassi

1147on.jpg

Gear Box

1154db.jpg

2001 Hyundai Accent WRC 2

Engine Location Front

Drive Type 4WD

Cylinders 4

Aspiration/Induction Turbocharged

Displacement 1998.00 cc | 121.9 cu in. | 2 L.

Valves 16 valves.

4 valves per cylinder.

Horsepower 300.00 HP (220.8 KW)

Torque 500.00 NM (368.7 Ft-Lbs)

HP / Liter 150.0 BHP / Liter

Gears 6

Transmission Manual

2002Hyundai Accent WRC 3

Country of origin South Korea

Weight 1230 kilo / 2711.7 lbs

Engine Straight 4

Engine Location Front , transversely mounted

Displacement 1.998 liter / 121.9 cu in

Valvetrain 4 valves / cylinder, DOHC

Fuel feed Electronic Fuel injection

Aspiration Garrett Turbo

Gearbox Xtrac 6 speed Sequential

Drive All wheel drive

Power 300 bhp / 224 KW

Torque 580 Nm / 428 ft lbs

BHP/Liter 150 bhp / liter

Power to weight ratio 0.24 bhp / kg

new car look gud, same bhp and more torque comparing to old car

The police have got down a whole lot of Accents... wonder if anyone in the SL Police saw this vid thought "hmmm ok, the Accent is faster than the Skyline.. so that would mean we can catch these street racers before they flee if we buy accents for patrol cars..."

:D:o

Hehehe ya i heard about the whole new fleet of Accent police cars...DAMN with cars that FAST looks like all the street racers hav big ass problems now!!