• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Overnight Sensation

fuzzo

:o .. whoa, i thought this was gonna be a R Rated thread.. lol .. Andrew, machan, congrats... Lets see u break the record for the fastest 500! lol .. and then of course the treats!

yeah.. when andrew gets here he would have even hit 1000 at this rate.... :D

yeah.. when andrew gets here he would have even hit 1000 at this rate.... :P

Hehehe...doubt it by next week i wont have any time to post at all...so im making the most of it...LOL..!! Hmmm....dunno bout hitting 1000 when i get back but i might be Hitting somethin or someone else...LoL!! :D:o:P

Hehehe...doubt it by next week i wont have any time to post at all...so im making the most of it...LOL..!! Hmmm....dunno bout hitting 1000 when i get back but i might be Hitting somethin or someone else...LoL!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

U'll find its kinda hard to let go once u get started. "hmmm, project is due ..... lets just check what the buggers are saying, just for a sec... ok, gotta put a comment for that... and that .... and that .... "ad infiniti :blink::D

U'll find its kinda hard to let go once u get started. "hmmm, project is due ..... lets just check what the buggers are saying, just for a sec... ok, gotta put a comment for that... and that .... and that .... "

Damn, had the same problem, when i was in college, lol, Lectures start, MSN's on, and blah blah blah.. in the end " Uh what did Mr. XXX Say?! " ... lol

Damn, had the same problem, when i was in college, lol, Lectures start, MSN's on, and blah blah blah.. in the end " Uh what did Mr. XXX Say?! " ... lol

Hmmmm....Lets hope my Will power is strong enough to withstand all these INTERESTING threads u guys start...LoL.. Well next week will be the defining moment in my studies then...uh oh....