• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Overnight Sensation

fuzzo

please give it up for Andrew_GTR_7007 for making to the top 5 of the all time highest posters on auto lanka.....

and this great feat was achieved in a matter of hours... less than 12 hours ago, young andrew made it to the top 10 and with great consistancy posted here till he climbed to 5th place....

congrats!!! :unsure::D :D B)

please give it up for Andrew_GTR_7007 for making to the top 5 of the all time highest posters on auto lanka.....

and this great feat was achieved in a matter of hours... less than 12 hours ago, young andrew made it to the top 10 and with great consistancy posted here till he climbed to 5th place....

well done man! nice to see people Study hard..

WTF...?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! FUZZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm....oh boy lets just say that i have alot of free time on my hands this week and by next week u'll probably wont see a post from me...we're kinda on a holiday but serious work starts soon!!!

by the title i thot this was a dirty joke...lol congrats andrew u made up for the next few months n hav been crowned the new whore :unsure:

*groan* why did something inside me tell that sharkster was gonna say that!!!! i knew that was coming the moment i saw this topic!!! well sharkster coming from a whore to a whore i guess thats a compliment... LoL... :D:DB):blink:

*groan* why did something inside me tell that sharkster was gonna say that!!!! i knew that was coming the moment i saw this topic!!! well sharkster coming from a whore to a whore i guess thats a compliment... LoL... :unsure::D:DB)

ohh... look at all us whores bonding... :blink::P

Spring Break can't be that boring. Why aren't you in Cancun or something?

Or Miami :D Watch a Heat game. See the Big Diesel in operation. Watch Maria S on the courts at the Nasdaq Open :D And hit the beaches @ Fort Lauderdale.

i saw on the news that cancun isn;t happening this time coz of some natural disaster they had recently.. they are rebuilding... pretty sure it was cancun :D

i saw on the news that cancun isn;t happening this time coz of some natural disaster they had recently.. they are rebuilding... pretty sure it was cancun :D

Lake Havasu is usually a good bet, in Arizona. Whatever you do, don't waste your time on Heat games. Watch the coming men, the Sacramento Kings.

congrats!!! :D:appl: :appl: :appl:

well done man... r u working 4 autolanka? :D

ohh... look at all us whores bonding... :P:P

:blink::blink::blink::blink: ............ :D:)

Nope dude i stayed here in NY for Spring Break....met up with relatives and did the whole Family thingy...LoL maybe nxt year ill go down to Florida or Cancun...i heard some pretty amazing stories from my friends here of what goes down over there... hehehe... :P:P ....

Shit the bugger has hit 61 for the day! Day-um. But I think the top 4 are safe for now :D If he overhauls Dilesh, then I'll start worrying :D

Preveen there's sumthing wrong with that counter dude...cos i actually started the day with 220 posts so do the math...maybe its becos of the different time zones or whatever....and hehe i wont be around that long to go anywhere near Dilesh...LoL

well done man... r u working 4 autolanka? :D

Hahahahaha...Nope....Ahem Ahem MADZ dont u think i deserve a few Stickers for this effort?? LoL

Preveen there's sumthing wrong with that counter dude...cos i actually started the day with 220 posts so do the math...maybe its becos of the different time zones or whatever....and hehe i wont be around that long to go anywhere near Dilesh...LoL

Hahahahaha...Nope....Ahem Ahem MADZ dont u think i deserve a few Stickers for this effort?? LoL

Andrew,

i remember someone saying on the forum some time back that the counter goes on the 'past 24 hours' not the calander day

Man you guys are realy good in this "Quoting" stuff

quoting?

nooooo! we dont do that... :)

machan, quoting makes it easier to direct a coment to a single person or show what we're talking about... in my case thats just about it.. no other special reason...:D

quoting?

nooooo! we dont do that... :D

machan, quoting makes it easier to direct a coment to a single person or show what we're talking about... in my case thats just about it.. no other special reason...:D

And this would be a Quote...Hmmm...Look who's back..if it aint my good friend Hola asking for another round of bashing... :):D