• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skyline Register

Supra_Natural

• 1 month later...
btw today i saw the GTST and now its blue color and sohan told hes goin to register the car tomorrow

Curious to see if that "tomorrow" will ever dawn....

i think that 'tomorrow' has finally dawned. saw a blue colour R33 on KK plates.

any ideas what was the registration issue that car had? and what the current owner actually did to get it sorted out?

on a slightly different note, can some one please tell me how to search for old topics? i had to manually browse through the pages to find this thread and its annoying and time consuming. tried google to no avail but it dug this up

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/internationa...super-cars.html

i think that 'tomorrow' has finally dawned. saw a blue colour R33 on KK plates.

any ideas what was the registration issue that car had? and what the current owner actually did to get it sorted out?

on a slightly different note, can some one please tell me how to search for old topics? i had to manually browse through the pages to find this thread and its annoying and time consuming. tried google to no avail but it dug this up

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/internationa...super-cars.html

try the google search box on the main page - generally rather effective

sometimes the thread itself doesn't get pulled up when searching for words used in the topic so simply try a word which you might recall to have been used in the text/posts of that particular thread

try the google search box on the main page - generally rather effective

sometimes the thread itself doesn't get pulled up when searching for words used in the topic so simply try a word which you might recall to have been used in the text/posts of that particular thread

thanks mate will try that out next time

• 2 years later...

QUOTE(Andrew_GTR @ Oct 24 2008, 01:42 PM)

there is a black R32 that had R34 rear lights coverted

Pre Kit

2131wwqws4.jpg

w561.png

Post Kit

awdqwlnm0.jpg

w468.png

and of course the Red R32 GTST which was condemmed

was this the car in which the driver succumbed to his injuries

What ever happened to the Guruge's Burgundy coloured R33 which was also crashed long years back?

and of course the famous R33 GTR (Polthel) ! biggrin.gif

20010701slr32sg8.jpg

Did Malagamuwa take that car back? or is it lstashed away somehwere here?

Malagamuwa's skyline is still in the country...Its changed color now....he doesnt even wanna sell it from what i heard

• 1 year later...
There is a Blue car which seems to be a R32 from the front @ a car sale at borella junc. It has been sitting there for a while now!!

Thats an R33 GTST

Has the 2.5 Litre Turbo RB25DET engine but sadly an auto box.

There is an R33 GT-R Dark Purple, Manual, at Panadura - KP2266

Edited by CJ5

• 2 years later...
i saw that a few years ago. looked like it was in appalling shape. needed a good fixer upper. but then i'm quite finicky with fixing upping. maybe its me. maybe its maybelline... :P

yup at a distance its actually good but closer inspection is a bit sad... once saw the owner filling up with engine oil at a service spot. mind you this is not a service. I had an impression that it was leaking oil somewhere along the line

I know it's getting less of a rarity than when this thread started, but how many R35s are running around Sri Lanka? My estimate is about 10-12?
Bumping an old thread; but does anyone have any news on the R34 GTR that was imported last year? There were some photos of an R34 on a car carrier on one of the usual FB groups..

hmmmm... saw that, the white one, right?

yup at a distance its actually good but closer inspection is a bit sad... once saw the owner filling up with engine oil at a service spot. mind you this is not a service. I had an impression that it was leaking oil somewhere along the line

You know you replied to a 3 year old post,,, :P

anyways a guy at that spare parts joint in Pinwatte (I think the name of the place is Auto Vision) told me that Purple colored car belongs to the owners son of that shop. Also he showed me few photos of that car with a white Evo 7 which too belongs to that guy. Said the GTR is not for sale even though there are offers being made for that car.

Bumping an old thread; but does anyone have any news on the R34 GTR that was imported last year? There were some photos of an R34 on a car carrier on one of the usual FB groups..

No clue actually, no one seems to know what became of it. It had gone down south was what I last heard.

I know it's getting less of a rarity than when this thread started, but how many R35s are running around Sri Lanka? My estimate is about 10-12?

Close to 20 is what I've been told. Good news for used car buyers some years down the line.... if they are still running of course.

No clue actually, no one seems to know what became of it. It had gone down south was what I last heard.

Close to 20 is what I've been told. Good news for used car buyers some years down the line.... if they are still running of course.

Some vehicles seem to have a way of doing that. The older (red) NSX, the H1 hummer, are 2 other similar cases.. it's like yeti sightings :D

And that's an impressive number indeed, but there seem to be only about 4 or 5 which are regularly seen on the road.

Anyone care to update the "skyline register" with the new additions?

:)

Edited by Watchman