• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skyline Register

Supra_Natural

Following on from our previous topics regarding Evos and Scooby Stis, I figured it would be interesting to try and compile a List of All the Skylines that are known to be in SL... below are those that I know of, please add any more that you guys know of

R32

GTST (Converted to GTR) - Black

R33

GT/GTS not sure (4 door)- White

GT (4 door)- Black - Wehitha

GTST - Red -ex mufaz

GTST Auto - Green - Unknown

R34

GT - White - Unknown

GT - Black - JQ Reg - Unknown

GT Black - KG Reg - Unknown

GT - Grey - GR 8998

GTR Mspec Nur - White - Andrew

GTR - Blue - Dhanuka R.

I feel sure there are a couple more R34 GT's in grey around, but i cant remember for certain

Hmmm there was a white 2 door R32 GTS that used to be around colombo... there is a black R32 that had R34 rear lights coverted on it that was last seen at nadeera's shop...there is another 4 door silver R34 GT auto without the spoiler... and of course the Red R32 GTST which was condemmed..and of course the famous R33 GTR (Polthel) ! :D

Following on from our previous topics regarding Evos and Scooby Stis, I figured it would be interesting to try and compile a List of All the Skylines that are known to be in SL... below are those that I know of, please add any more that you guys know of

R32

GTST (Converted to GTR) - Black

R33

GT/GTS not sure (4 door)- White

GT (4 door)- Black - Wehitha

GTST - Red -ex mufaz

R34

GT - White - Unknown

GT - Black - JQ Reg - Unknown

GT Black - KG Reg - Unknown

GT - Grey - GR 8998

GTR Mspec Nur - White - Andrew

GTR - Blue - Dhanuka R.

I feel sure there are a couple more R34 GT's in grey around, but i cant remember for certain

I know the owner of the black JQ R34 but I think that car changed hands recently. Out of all of these, 8898 is seen quite often outside pilla. Rare to see any of the others. What about the silver skyline that's always parked in negombo. Isn't that an R33?

OT but the V36 skylines are being sold here for over a whopping 10 Mil!

Andrew, what's the polthel skyline??

there is a black R32 that had R34 rear lights coverted

Pre Kit

2131wwqws4.jpg

w561.png

Post Kit

awdqwlnm0.jpg

w468.png

and of course the Red R32 GTST which was condemmed

was this the car in which the driver succumbed to his injuries

What ever happened to the Guruge's Burgundy coloured R33 which was also crashed long years back?

and of course the famous R33 GTR (Polthel) ! :D

20010701slr32sg8.jpg

Did Malagamuwa take that car back? or is it lstashed away somehwere here?

LoL...that was a R32 GTR that was brought down and raced on track by Dilantha Malagamuwa a few years back...unfortunately the car was stopped from competing due to not meeting requirements on being above a certain limit...whatever it was the car was not seen after that... the reason why we call it the polthel car was cos it had a huge sticker running across the side with those very words imprinted on it!

***** My bad it was R32 GTR and not a R33*******

devinda i think Guruges car was also condemmed...that was a R33 GTST too....

Edited by Andrew_GTR

R32

GTST (Converted to GTR) - Black - Its not quite a GTR - No ATTESA afaik

wqde2ect1.jpg

w543.png

R33

Is this the ex-Gurge car restored?

R34

GT - White - ex-Mlesna Tea

GT - Black - JQ Reg - Sineth - Grey 300ZX (6009)

GTR - Blue - Dhanuka R.

38qbcx4.jpg

w572.png

Nope the Green auto was originally also burgundy brought down on a non-transferable paper and then lay in a car shop for some time before someone managed to grab hold of it and do it up....i went and looked at that car bout a year or two back and deemed that i was too much trouble to correct.... The blue R34 GTR is no longer that colour it was painted black and then had an unfortunate accident on the durdans hospital road...i dont think its been repaired yet....

Nope the Green auto was originally also burgundy brought down on a non-transferable paper and then lay in a car shop for some time before someone managed to grab hold of it and do it up....i went and looked at that car bout a year or two back and deemed that i was too much trouble to correct.... The blue R34 GTR is no longer that colour it was painted black and then had an unfortunate accident on the durdans hospital road...i dont think its been repaired yet....

thats a shame, on both counts..

heard about the latter - someone said possible near Z Tune spec engine drop on the cards - any truth to the rumour?

Nope the Green auto was originally also burgundy brought down on a non-transferable paper and then lay in a car shop for some time before someone managed to grab hold of it and do it up....i went and looked at that car bout a year or two back and deemed that i was too much trouble to correct....

If its an auto and it was in Attidiya, I had a look at it too. It wasn't in really great shape when I saw it.

If its an auto and it was in Attidiya, I had a look at it too. It wasn't in really great shape when I saw it.

Yeah the sale owners son Dilshard is the one who change the color to green, as i remember it was meroon before, btw that car is not bad as you guys think, i have driven it a lot and it had a huge boost leak, now the car is own by Sohan, hes the one who advertised a red Toyota Levin in Al, btw he own lods of cars, specially RX7's, Sohan is planing to change the gearbox to MT

27618483zm2.jpg

w640.png

87124836qw9.jpg

w640.png

last i heard..the guruge car is being resurected

the auto R33 (green) seems to have its share of issues. Everyone who buys that car seems to not want/can't register that car.

That car has a very long story, there were so many deals goin on for that car, once the car was traded for a land... when the car was at bellanwilla sale, one document was missing, or else its mine now.. lol......... anyway as i heard new owner Sohan manage to Register it

what was the prise tag? and when was this?

Rotating 2.2 to 2.5 at Nafees Motors Attdiya, when this was at bellanwila Sale the owner ask me to take it for 2, but he said the car will not be register under my name and its non tranfarable till 5yars

Edited by GihanFX

Rotating 2.2 to 2.5 at Nafees Motors Attdiya, when this was at bellanwila Sale the owner ask me to take it for 2, but he said the car will not be register under my name and its non tranfarable till 5yars

ha ha ha what is it with nafeez and selling cars with registration issues????? it must have been brought under a permit if its not tranferble isn't it? any ideas what kind of a permit? if i rememebr right mufaz was quoting a similar price for his one back in 2004

again very sorry for been nosy, any ideas how much Zoysa quoted to part with teh blue R34?

hmm then u know all the Kaluthara things too ryte ? :rolleyes: btw do you know Nafeez uncle or Dilshard ?

my father knows Nafeez and i have met his son couple of times but have not mingled with him much to call him my friend. what is the kaluthara scene?

my father knows Nafeez and i have met his son couple of times but have not mingled with him much to call him my friend. what is the kaluthara scene?

Totota sahara = Toyota cygnus :rolleyes:

btw today i saw the GTST and now its blue color and sohan told hes goin to register the car tomorrow